Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Random thoughts

<< < (2/5) > >>

conlang returns:
Rewatching Sousou no Frieren from the beginning.  Me and my... person... were going to watch it before she suddenly vanished.  And I'm currently trying to get her to agree to try and signal me the next time she's triggered because getting ghosted like that triggers the fuck out of me and I'm still not even over it, and I'm also still fantasizing that maybe I won't have to spend valentines day alone again but I'm starting to realise that maybe that's not healthy and I should start the process of letting go.  Because I deserve better than that, don't I?  Or maybe I don't and the reason this happened is because I'm cursed to be single the rest of my life.  Maybe that's for the best.  February will always suck for me.  The gods have cursed me for some terrible crime I don't remember and I will never escape their punishment

conlang returns:
In other news, I'd like to translate Sousou no Frieren into ancient Greek.  I don't really know enough to do that but it would amuse me

conlang returns:
Helena was my rock.  She was with me through every breakup I've been through from when I got back into dating, started being polyamorous, through to when I had to break up with her (she's the one who turned out to be a stalker).  Now I am truly alone. 

renaeden:
Helena is a Greek name?

Genesis:

--- Quote from: conlang returns on February 10, 2024, 03:39:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Genesis on February 09, 2024, 05:23:02 PM ---The whole idea of my novel's title has to do with a thread that an eccentric autistic woman wrote... one where she questions normality, etc, etc. Of course, this lady was inspired by Duckie  ::)

--- End quote ---

Is that Duckfetishgirl?  What ever happened to her, anyway?

--- End quote ---

Yeah... that's Duckfetishgirl. Last I heard she actually grew up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version