Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Random thoughts

(1/4) > >>

conlang returns:
Not necessarily observations about your day, just thoughts that are random.  I'm surprised I didn't turn up a thread like this already in search. 

So here goes. 

"The foxgirl doesn't know where she is, and she doesn't know where she isn't.  She's not that smart.  In fact you might say she's the dumbest thing to have ever existed.  Just look at her face.  Would you really say that there is any active neurons behind that gaze?  Maybe a singular brain cell bouncing around in an empty skull like a DVD screen saver.  Like there could be any semblance of coherent thought in a mind powered by English breakfast tea and pizza.  The fact that she knows how to breathe is a miracle at all, a being of pure sloth that would probably melt into a puddle of shame if it weren't for physics.  But that probably won't stop it from happening, she's just that stupid."

renaeden:
I'm surprised Genesis didn't start this thread. ;)

conlang returns:

--- Quote from: renaeden on February 09, 2024, 06:15:30 AM ---I'm surprised Genesis didn't start this thread. ;)

--- End quote ---

I always remembered it as a major institution on all the autism forums I was on.  So I'm surprised it's not already here.  Welp, fixed that  :LOL:

Genesis:
The whole idea of my novel's title has to do with a thread that an eccentric autistic woman wrote... one where she questions normality, etc, etc. Of course, this lady was inspired by Duckie  ::)

conlang returns:

--- Quote from: Genesis on February 09, 2024, 05:23:02 PM ---The whole idea of my novel's title has to do with a thread that an eccentric autistic woman wrote... one where she questions normality, etc, etc. Of course, this lady was inspired by Duckie  ::)

--- End quote ---

Is that Duckfetishgirl?  What ever happened to her, anyway?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version