Educational

Author Topic: $#!t just got real  (Read 210 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
$#!t just got real
« on: January 05, 2020, 08:48:49 PM »
I've had a hard time coping with things lately... my insurance told me they wouldn't cover my medication just because my shrink's name isn't on their "list", I know I pay out of pocket to go see the guy... yet they're telling me my medication won't be covered because of one little "eh"...

I'm afraid I'll go through my 2011 all over again if I don't get this taken care of... which means finding a doctor on their "list"

We'll you know what...

FUCK THE LIST!
Also, I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with my job, sure the people contact is good... yet it's not satisfying to me because I feel like I'm not getting acknowledged more.

I feel like I'm the elephant in the room... except it isn't just any ordinary one. It's a pink one with purple polka dots.

I just wish I would stop feeling like $#!t all the time, and just be happy with my life...

I know I am too young for a mid-life crisis...  so what could this be?

Is it a test? Is it a trial and error?

:dunno:  :headhurts:  :bigcry:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: $#!t just got real
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 09:24:08 PM »
Dealing with insurance companies is almost always shitty and stressful... you're not alone in struggling with them. It's a beast, especially if you're simultaneously having disruptions in your meds.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 09:25:55 PM »
I'm sorry it's so hard right now, G. That's a lot to try and process all at once. I would suggest calling your Dr and explaining what the insurance company said and ask their opinion.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 05:02:12 PM »
I'm sorry it's so hard right now, G. That's a lot to try and process all at once. I would suggest calling your Dr and explaining what the insurance company said and ask their opinion.

I contacted my primary regarding this situation... they should be contacting me, or my mother soon... because I need the meds asap!

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 05:08:42 PM »

I contacted my primary regarding this situation... they should be contacting me, or my mother soon... because I need the meds asap!
Awesome! Well done for advocating for yourself.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 06:42:12 PM »

Awesome! Well done for advocating for yourself.

Yeah ^__^