Author Topic: Father and son dress up as girls and dance to "Frozen" tune  (Read 561 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Father and son dress up as girls and dance to "Frozen" tune
« on: January 29, 2019, 02:48:40 AM »

This is truly awesome.

I would totally have done this if my son had been a Frozen fan.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Father and son dress up as girls and dance to "Frozen" tune
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 05:17:35 AM »

This is truly awesome.

No.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 05:26:37 AM »
You'd look cute in one of those outfits, Al.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 06:19:17 AM »
You'd look cute in one of those outfits, Al.

No.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 12:37:08 PM »

This is truly awesome.

:ghey:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 06:03:08 AM »
At that age my son was crazy about toy cars. And car crashes. And airplane crashes. That was kind of cool as well.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 06:33:20 AM »
 ::)   Well no shit Sherlock!! That's because he's a booooooy with a peeeeeenis.    ::)

Jesus fuck! when will you bother to read the scientific research on the biological differences between the brains of boys and girls??

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 07:16:42 AM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 07:20:03 AM »
::)   Well no shit Sherlock!! That's because he's a booooooy with a peeeeeenis.    ::)

Jesus fuck! when will you bother to read the scientific research on the biological differences between the brains of boys and girls??

I forget... how many kids do you have, Scrap?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2019, 07:28:30 AM »

Oh fuck, I'm missing something between my legs. As does my oldest. But I do not want that penis attached to me.

But I loved cars and dirt and such at that age, hated those bloody dolls. Kid played car crash after car crash at that age. And the barbie dolls people had given her were great casualtirs of said crashes. Missing limbs and head and such.

Next door boy was totally into earrings and "girly" make-up. He grew up to be a very boyous teenager.

Thirty five years ago someone told me I could not be a mother later in life, because I had not loved dolls. That's about just as stupid a conclusion as the one you are making there. Why lock people up in a stereotype based on averages? I'm not ignoring or denying the averages. But that's what they are, averages, nothing else. No rule about how it should be.

Oh well.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2019, 11:45:45 AM »
Same as hyke...and all the boys where in my yard because I had the most cars and cap guns.

Let kids be kids FFS.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 01:33:37 PM »

Why lock people up in a stereotype based on averages?

I'm not, just pointing out that MOSW's rugrat is perfectly average.

I'm not ignoring or denying the averages. But that's what they are, averages, nothing else. No rule about how it should be.

Oh well.

Actually, the averages ARE how it should be because there are evolutionary advantages to men and women being different. If you don't have a population group where women are more interested in people and nurturing and men are more interested in things and competition, your group will be wiped out by a neighboring group where these averages exist.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2019, 01:34:20 PM »
I forget... how many kids do you have, Scrap?

Do you have any that survived??

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2019, 09:34:23 PM »
Did anyone else notice any pattern in the behaviour of the boys we went to school with who turned out to be gay?

Hint: it wasn't that they dressed up as female cartoon characters along with their dads.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2019, 12:41:46 AM »

Why lock people up in a stereotype based on averages?

I'm not, just pointing out that MOSW's rugrat is perfectly average.

I'm not ignoring or denying the averages. But that's what they are, averages, nothing else. No rule about how it should be.

Oh well.

Actually, the averages ARE how it should be because there are evolutionary advantages to men and women being different. If you don't have a population group where women are more interested in people and nurturing and men are more interested in things and competition, your group will be wiped out by a neighboring group where these averages exist.

If all people fitted the profile of "average"  that would be bad for humanity, I think. You'd get a kind of thing similar to monoculture.

Diversity is a healthy thing. Also evolution wise. It gives bouncing back and flexibility powers.

For some kids it's a big advantage that their dad happens to have lots of nurturing potential. For other kids their mum being one of the strongest or analytical people in their life may be what will benefit them.

And, strength, analytical power, nurturing talents etc, do not exclude one another.

Average is an observation. Not an iron rule.