Author Topic: 2018 in a nutsack.  (Read 9817 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: 2018 in a nutsack.
« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2019, 04:30:55 PM »
I'll tell you this though - I'd far rather be on the side of fighting tyrants than
BEING one. Especially a FUCKING BABY of one.

This is so silly that I don't even know what to say. I mean seriously, grow the fuck up. Get a life.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2019, 04:32:24 PM »
Odeon thinks he is elevated but he is not. He is simply the barman of the pub. He is doing our bidding. Another Spazz in the muck up to his elbows.

And wondering why the fuck he should *give* you another drink when you obviously can't handle it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2019, 05:14:31 PM »
This has nothing to do with your industry standards you stupid twat.

It's about not disclosing information, against the wishes of members, that could be used to identify us in real life.

What is so hard about that?

Just to clarify, there is no reason why I^2 should follow a legal definition of doxing (which defines the point at which doxing becomes a crime) or an industry specific definition of doxing.

There is a general, dictionary definition of doxing out there which is pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

And, in the context of this forum, where we have shared various information about ourselves such as which city or town we live in, how old we are, etc. , a name is more than enough information to identify most of us. That's the whole fucking point of the rule.

Expecting more irrelevant bollocks in response. Fire away.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2019, 05:21:52 PM »
Teenagers often feel a need where they need to rage against authoriteh. Whether that authoriteh is being used fairly or not.

The fact that people are still going on and on about shit that happened years ago and using that to justify their constant raging against the unfair use of authoriteh would be in line with some of us being perpetual teenagers.

Grown ups would be considering what constructive steps they could take. Like they could seek to create a fair set of rules regarding the use of authoriteh moving forward. Of they could do what I would do if I was THAT butthurt about something. If being here just made me even a little bit butthurt 5 minutes later you wouldn't see my hurting butt for dust.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2019, 05:45:22 PM »
dox
verb [ T ] also doxx UK ​  /dɒks/ US ​  /dɑːks/ informal

to publish private information about someone on the internet, without their permission and in a way that reveals their name, where they live, etc.:

She was doxxed by online activists, who published her home address and her college records.

Seems to me that naming someone here fits the definition. But that's just Cambridge, what do they know?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2019, 06:49:20 PM »

It's about not disclosing information, against the wishes of members, that could be used to identify us in real life.

Because the TERM HAS A MEANING.

You're fucking dense. How many times do I have to say that I support the policy,
but that it's more effective if you use words to describe it which conform to general
standards and understanding.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2019, 06:50:28 PM »
I'll tell you this though - I'd far rather be on the side of fighting tyrants than
BEING one. Especially a FUCKING BABY of one.

This is so silly that I don't even know what to say. I mean seriously, grow the fuck up. Get a life.

Mirror

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #247 on: January 12, 2019, 06:55:32 PM »
Teenagers often feel a need where they need to rage against authoriteh. Whether that authoriteh is being used fairly or not.

The fact that people are still going on and on about shit that happened years ago and using that to justify their constant raging against the unfair use of authoriteh would be in line with some of us being perpetual teenagers.

Grown ups would be considering what constructive steps they could take. Like they could seek to create a fair set of rules regarding the use of authoriteh moving forward. Of they could do what I would do if I was THAT butthurt about something. If being here just made me even a little bit butthurt 5 minutes later you wouldn't see my hurting butt for dust.

It's not about what happened years ago. It's about the same behavior persisting.
The past is given to show context.

But really, the main audience was Odeon. And he's too wrapped in his defensive shell to be
affected by mere words, no matter how clearly they point to what his behavior is.

Enablers, who rush to his defense certainly don't help though. By doing so, you are perpetuating
this behavior - because MAYBE if everyone could state clearly that yes, he's a FUCKING BABY TYRANT
when it comes to misuse of the admin panel IT MIGHT JUST FUCKING SINK IN. You know, without
driving people away.

It also probably would at least slow down these attacks - not just from me.

But, that's too much to ask from the ass lickers.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #248 on: January 12, 2019, 07:09:16 PM »

Because the TERM HAS A MEANING.

You're fucking dense. How many times do I have to say that I support the policy,
but that it's more effective if you use words to describe it which conform to general
standards and understanding.

Yes. The definition in the dictionary you stupid fuck.

Not your industry specific definition that doesn't apply here. You stupid fuck.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: January 12, 2019, 07:12:03 PM »

It's not about what happened years ago. It's about the same behavior persisting.

But really, the main audience was Odeon. And he's too wrapped in his defensive shell to be
affected by mere words, no matter how clearly they point to what his behavior is.

Enablers, who rush to his defense certainly don't help though. By doing so, you are perpetuating
this behavior - because MAYBE if everyone could state clearly that yes, he's a FUCKING BABY TYRANT
when it comes to misuse of the admin panel IT MIGHT JUST FUCKING SINK IN. You know, without
driving people away.

Defending Odeon? No. Just finding the constant anal retentive butthurt tiresome.

Grown ups learn to get over shit. Have your say, get the fuck over it.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2019, 08:21:45 PM »
dox
/däks/Submit
verbINFORMAL
gerund or present participle: doxxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

First and last name already displayed publicly  on Facebook is very public for everyone and easy found on Google search engine.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:31:25 PM by Bastet »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2019, 08:51:59 PM »
dox
/däks/Submit
verbINFORMAL
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

First and last name already displayed publicly  on Facebook is very public for everyone and easy found on Google search engine.

DFG, can you not see that you just presented a definition that makes my point even better than the definition that Odeon gave?

Also, if my name is on facebook it's because I chose to put it there. And chose information I wanted to share about myself with that in mind. I have chosen NOT to share my name on here and you have no right to make that decision for me. End of.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2019, 08:55:15 PM »
dox
/däks/Submit
verbINFORMAL

DFG, can you not see that you just presented a definition that makes my point even better than the definition that Odeon gave?

Also, if my name is on facebook it's because I chose to put it there. And chose information I wanted to share about myself with that in mind. I have chosen NOT to share my name on here and you have no right to make that decision for me. End of.

I don’t know your name, but if it is posted on Facebook it become public domain. There are many people with the same exact first/last names, but proving an address, social security number, phone number identifies the individual.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 09:02:10 PM by Bastet »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2019, 09:11:45 PM »

driving people away.

Defending Odeon? No. Just finding the constant anal retentive butthurt tiresome.

Grown ups learn to get over shit. Have your say, get the fuck over it.

Yes you are being Odeon's buttplug here. You are just doing it in a way that tries to elevate how much better you are than everyone else. Worse still you are holding onto the worn out narrative that anyone here that has long-term critique about Odeon is butthurt.

At the same time, because you are his buttplug you will not use that value based assessment when looking at his reactions in the past with moderating members for not breaking the rules, threatening bannings for not breaking rules, taking a break from the forum whilst posting sympathy-fishing comments....no, this is not HIM being butthurt, this is him reacting as ANY victim of abuse would react.

You are being Odeon's toadie and buttplug. Now Icequeen was giving you a little competition but you managed to muscel her out of his cavity a little.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: January 12, 2019, 09:14:57 PM »
dox
/däks/Submit
verbINFORMAL

I don’t know your name, but if it is posted on Facebook it become public domain. There are many people with the same exact first/last names, but proving an address, social security number, phone number identifies the individual.

My name is identifying information about me. According to the definition that you chose to share, that is doxxing. Are you now saying that you shared an incorrect definition of the word?

Whether my name or other identifying information about me is on facebook or in a phone book or not is irrelevant to what happens here or anywhere else.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 09:18:53 PM by Minister of silly walks »