Author Topic: 2018 in a nutsack.  (Read 9829 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: 2018 in a nutsack.
« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2019, 12:16:56 PM »
That's bs, Cal. Your MO was always to harp on anyone in power and you really, really haven't changed.

Because power corrupts.

One has to be incredibly vigilant to prevent it.

And that, my friend, you are certainly not.

I'm not your friend. And this is a bs argument.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2019, 12:20:32 PM »
Why not just STOP?

Because it's a lie and a bullshit argument.

I know, you'd just keep on posting. Or not. But that's the difference between us. I could stop but then I'd be asking myself why I gave a forum for people like you. And that's when you'd stop, too. At least here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2019, 02:33:36 PM »
You are where you are because of your actions. You antagonised, favoured, abuse mod tools, picked on member's family relations, threatened banning ......

AND....

You have the temerity to pretend that you have done NOTHING to account for what is now a sizable proportion of the community treating you poorly.

Why the Hell wouldn't we? (Not rhetorical)

Hell, there was a stage where i even entertained a truce. I did a number of times and my reasoning was simple, it was not good for the forum, the other members did not deserve the bullshit, and you were too fucking stupid to fix things of your own making.

You broke every one of those truces including the last one where you went after my family relationships.

So fuck you and your faux oppression, Odeon.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2019, 03:18:02 PM »
I like it here. But those who keep attacking odeon have so much else to post about themselves, what's happening in in their lives, about their interests, but it's rare. And that is just such a shame. We're missing out on quality posts.

Agreed.

Happen to like both "contestants".

Sometimes I do glance at the ongoing hostilities and am amazed what futile things are enough to keep it fueled. Now the meaning of "stumble" is enough to keep the "fire" burning for days . It's amazing, and at the same time incredibly boring. Boring enough to feel the lust for life wanting to leave my body.
I love life, so I skip the whole shit again for a while. And focus on the posts I do like. Luckily there are other posts.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2019, 03:20:18 PM »
You are where you are because of your actions. You antagonised, favoured, abuse mod tools, picked on member's family relations, threatened banning ......

AND....

You have the temerity to pretend that you have done NOTHING to account for what is now a sizable proportion of the community treating you poorly.

Why the Hell wouldn't we? (Not rhetorical)

Hell, there was a stage where i even entertained a truce. I did a number of times and my reasoning was simple, it was not good for the forum, the other members did not deserve the bullshit, and you were too fucking stupid to fix things of your own making.

You broke every one of those truces including the last one where you went after my family relationships.

So fuck you and your faux oppression, Odeon.

In other news, the earth is flat.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:23:29 PM by odeon »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2019, 04:17:37 PM »
That's bs, Cal. Your MO was always to harp on anyone in power and you really, really haven't changed. Al had no problems with me until I dared to criticise his behaviour towards Zegh (this is where he'll cut in with something or the other about how Zegh wasn't innocent). Scrap? No idea. You tell me.

And this, of course, is where you do a variation of how corrupt I am. ::) Except you already did, while I wrote this.

Gee, that could have nothing to do with you accusing me of being responsible for mass shootings in the US.   ::)    ::)    ::)

Or any other of your dickheaded posts aimed at me for that matter.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2019, 06:08:55 PM »
That's bs, Cal. Your MO was always to harp on anyone in power and you really, really haven't changed.

Because power corrupts.

One has to be incredibly vigilant to prevent it.

And that, my friend, you are certainly not.

I'm not your friend. And this is a bs argument.

Even if such a broad truth was 'bs',  you consistently abuse power.

Therefore, it is relevant to YOU.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2019, 06:10:10 PM »
Why not just STOP?

I know, you'd just keep on posting. Or not. But that's the difference between us. I could stop but then I'd be asking myself why I gave a forum for people like you. And that's when you'd stop, too. At least here.

So...you won't stop abusing power because maybe you'd keep getting accused of
abusing power? And if you had to stop abusing it, it's "giving the forum" to those
you abuse?

WTF is WRONG with you? You're psychotic.

If you're embracing this, I can see you cannot be reached.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: January 10, 2019, 01:15:06 AM »
That's bs, Cal. Your MO was always to harp on anyone in power and you really, really haven't changed. Al had no problems with me until I dared to criticise his behaviour towards Zegh (this is where he'll cut in with something or the other about how Zegh wasn't innocent). Scrap? No idea. You tell me.

And this, of course, is where you do a variation of how corrupt I am. ::) Except you already did, while I wrote this.

Gee, that could have nothing to do with you accusing me of being responsible for mass shootings in the US.   ::)    ::)    ::)

No. Word on the street is that he didnt do anything and is the innocence victim to whom all actions, words and deeds are automatically sanctified the moment they come into existence, and those that object to these now saintly behaviours are obviously unreasonable bullies and perhaps a little bit evil.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2019, 01:43:58 AM »
"perhaps a little bit evil"?

Why do I have a mental image of you filing down your horns, like Hellboy, when you say that?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2019, 01:56:50 AM »
IIRC there was a strange thing going on during the callout between ZEGH and Al. There was a piece in the open, as happens in a call-oit. And it got clear in the end that there was a simultaneous one going on via PM. Where other colours were shown. That made it impossible for the community to get any proper idea about what happened.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #176 on: January 10, 2019, 02:33:10 AM »

You probably should reread what I wrote.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #177 on: January 10, 2019, 02:34:47 AM »
Why not just STOP?

So...you won't stop abusing power because maybe you'd keep getting accused of
abusing power? And if you had to stop abusing it, it's "giving the forum" to those
you abuse?

WTF is WRONG with you? You're psychotic.

If you're embracing this, I can see you cannot be reached.

Do you deliberately follow up a lie with another lie?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: January 10, 2019, 03:53:59 AM »
IIRC there was a strange thing going on during the callout between ZEGH and Al. There was a piece in the open, as happens in a call-oit. And it got clear in the end that there was a simultaneous one going on via PM. Where other colours were shown. That made it impossible for the community to get any proper idea about what happened.

To an extent there was two callouts for sure BUT stuff like this low blow personal bullshit was on his side and in the open.

The more anti-islamic you identify yourself, coincidentally, the more conservative you are as well, which indicentally makes you anti-feminist, which in the end renders you someone pretty damn similar to muslims.

The large majority American muslims are democrats. US gallop poles related to university degrees indicate muslim women in the US are the second highest educated religious group, after jewish women. :dunno:

Indeed. Many aspects of Islam can fit very well with "Feminist views" such as a woman's right to work and right to keep all of her pay and the husband's right to provide for her from HIS pay"

fuck off you manipulative old fuck. no wonder your wife fucking left you.

You know what I meant, and you are still debating semantics.

And boo hoo, name calling, was that in contrary to the tradition and culture of I2 political debate?

"Extremely religious people that happen to be Conservative have similar views to extremely fundamental Muslims, no issue." basically what I said, but without those words: semantics.

How on EARTH did you become this obsessive? Was it your ex wife?
Either way, too late for you, old man. You're gonna die a pathetic shit

So he definitely went personal first and that was in the open and before that shit he did via PM.

It was not hidden and having gone there, he deserved being hit back. Odeon took a side. He did not have to but he did. I suggested at the time it was not a great idea and was not likely to wind up anywhere good. Things escalated. Here we are.

Zegh did not have to go there and Odeon did not have to take a side in things. bad choices. Odeon did not have to go all in. Bad choice. If you throw your all behind something, then it is difficult to extract yourself from that commitment later. It comes with risk. He made continue bad plays and screwed things up but still does not want to give accounting for his choices.

Why? Its embarrassing and humiliating and he is an egotist. Why make yourself vulnerable? Why not just now try to play the victim? Problem is that does not change what is or what was or what will be.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: January 10, 2019, 04:02:20 AM »
You know what the first thing I notice about those posts is?

Those posts were made in 2015.

It's now 2019.

There has to come a time to let things go.

“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass