Author Topic: Hatings that you Say  (Read 571 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Hatings that you Say
« on: November 30, 2018, 12:26:48 PM »
I miss doing this.  :zoinks:

I'll use just about any derogatory term, if I think it's funny. But the humor should be in the
direction against the offense that the term actually represents. So, parodying a bigot
is one thing, while a joke playing only to the stereotype is bigotry itself. The difficulty is in
distinguishing whether there is an actual parody.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Hatings that you Say
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 02:16:22 PM »
I've got a sneaking suspicion that there's a nigger in the woodpile here.   :orly:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 08:21:59 PM »
Picking cotton  jokes are my favorite. I wanna give a beautiful girl a bouquet of cotton
:skywarp:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 06:33:22 AM »
I've got a sneaking suspicion that there's a nigger in the woodpile here.   :orly:

My mom used to accuse my father of such regularly.

I suspect it's just the big dick though.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 08:24:34 AM »
I like making sexist remarks about women, but I don't claim satire to deny there's some level of belief in that. If I'm not genuinely bigoted about something, I don't say things that imply I am.  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2018, 09:26:48 AM »

My mom used to accuse my father of such regularly.

I suspect it's just the big dick though.
Cotton dick, how lovely  :laugh:
:skywarp:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2018, 05:35:20 PM »
I like making sexist remarks about women, but I don't claim satire to deny there's some level of belief in that. If I'm not genuinely bigoted about something, I don't say things that imply I am.  :dunno:

I like the lulz.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 06:09:21 PM »
When I was a kid there was a saying that was already kinda politically incorrect. My mother used to say it regularly, out of nostalgia for a more "innocent" time:

When you did someone a favour and they said "thank you", instead of saying "you're welcome" or the Australian equivalent ("no worries"), my mother would sometimes say "I'd do the same thing for a blackfella". It was kinda funny coming from my mother because she was one of the least racist people I knew from her generation.

I wouldn't use the expression myself. I used to jokingly use some racist terms for certain ethnicities but never do so any more as I have kids.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2018, 06:42:44 PM »
When I was a kid there was a saying that was already kinda politically incorrect. My mother used to say it regularly, out of nostalgia for a more "innocent" time:

When you did someone a favour and they said "thank you", instead of saying "you're welcome" or the Australian equivalent ("no worries"), my mother would sometimes say "I'd do the same thing for a blackfella". It was kinda funny coming from my mother because she was one of the least racist people I knew from her generation.

I wouldn't use the expression myself. I used to jokingly use some racist terms for certain ethnicities but never do so any more as I have kids.

My mom used to call Ramen gook noodles. I wouldn't consider her bigoted about anything, not even Asian people, and it's the only circumstance ever hearing her use a slur. I also know she grew up during the Vietnam war so I wouldn't say there's really nothing to it, and she probably shouldn't either.  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2018, 07:53:05 PM »
My Nanna used to say to describe a messy, cluttered room, "This place looks like a niggers' camp." I heard her myself when I was a kid. She would NOT get away with saying it today. I wonder where she got the saying from. She died of Alzheimer's disease so I can't ask her now.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2018, 08:16:07 PM »

My mom used to call Ramen gook noodles. I wouldn't consider her bigoted about anything, not even Asian people, and it's the only circumstance ever hearing her use a slur. I also know she grew up during the Vietnam war so I wouldn't say there's really nothing to it, and she probably shouldn't either.  :dunno:

Gook isn't a racist term when used for Koreans, it's what they call themselves in their own language.   :M

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2018, 01:16:59 AM »

Gook isn't a racist term when used for Koreans, it's what they call themselves in their own language.   :M

Like nigga?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2018, 04:32:27 PM »

Like nigga?

English isn't the native tongue of the jiggaboo.  :M

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2018, 09:26:11 PM »
Eh. Probably closer to the English that came over to the colonies originally.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2018, 10:07:22 PM »

This thread is destined to die.

No one wants to talk about this shit. I can. I just do not want to.

How about oldsters (yeah, some younger than me) Saying, "That was mighty white of you!"  FFS.

:zombiefuck:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.