Author Topic: I want TRUMP to win  (Read 4414 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I want TRUMP to win
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2018, 03:13:56 PM »
Everyone SHOULD want Trump to win because if he WINS then the world wins. That is not exactly the same as him getting what he wants. He could still get what he wants and lose.

If'n you want 'merica to lose, I guess.

Cal, I like you (believe it or not) BUT you are fucking retarded if you believe that Trump winning is you losing.
I get it, I really do. After butter would not melt in his mouth Barry Soletoro, this Trump guy coming in is a poke in the eye to how the world views America. He has no class depite his money. He is an ignorant pig.

Fuck right off with that shit

Yeah Trump is not cultured like Soletoro . But fuck, who cares? I don't and I am NOT in your country. The Muslim leadership of Egypt preferred Trump to Hillary. North Korea whilst not full compliant is slowly buckling under pressure not to send missiles to threaten Hawaii and Japan and South Korea. ISIS is practically destroyed. Israel is 100% behind Trump (especially after the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the moving of the embassy). He is increasing the productivity of America and Unemployment is all communities and tax benefits in all communities and job creations in all communities has increased.

So Fuck the sweet words and charms and grace and poise of a "do-nothing".

As Herr Merkel and Barry Soletoro marched hand in hand off the cultural cliff and Sweden, France and Germany joined them, there was a counter in the winds  called Trump. A non-Progressive.

He is not perfect. He is often cringeworthy and zigs when he ought to zag BUT with the world as it is right here and now HE is necessary and I would back him strongly over anyone in the world right now to bring us back from the brink of falling off the cultural cliff that Barry was leading you to and in which Macron, Merkel and Lofven are probaly either already over or hanging on by just their fingertips.

This, folks, is the new face of absolute cluelessness.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2018, 09:09:38 PM »
Everyone SHOULD want Trump to win because if he WINS then the world wins. That is not exactly the same as him getting what he wants. He could still get what he wants and lose.

If'n you want 'merica to lose, I guess.

Cal, I like you (believe it or not) BUT you are fucking retarded if you believe that Trump winning is you losing.
I get it, I really do. After butter would not melt in his mouth Barry Soletoro, this Trump guy coming in is a poke in the eye to how the world views America. He has no class depite his money. He is an ignorant pig.

Fuck right off with that shit

Yeah Trump is not cultured like Soletoro . But fuck, who cares? I don't and I am NOT in your country. The Muslim leadership of Egypt preferred Trump to Hillary. North Korea whilst not full compliant is slowly buckling under pressure not to send missiles to threaten Hawaii and Japan and South Korea. ISIS is practically destroyed. Israel is 100% behind Trump (especially after the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the moving of the embassy). He is increasing the productivity of America and Unemployment is all communities and tax benefits in all communities and job creations in all communities has increased.

So Fuck the sweet words and charms and grace and poise of a "do-nothing".

As Herr Merkel and Barry Soletoro marched hand in hand off the cultural cliff and Sweden, France and Germany joined them, there was a counter in the winds  called Trump. A non-Progressive.

He is not perfect. He is often cringeworthy and zigs when he ought to zag BUT with the world as it is right here and now HE is necessary and I would back him strongly over anyone in the world right now to bring us back from the brink of falling off the cultural cliff that Barry was leading you to and in which Macron, Merkel and Lofven are probaly either already over or hanging on by just their fingertips.

This, folks, is the new face of absolute cluelessness.

Projecting your own cluelessness is neither clever nor credible.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2018, 03:08:55 AM »
You're the one writing incoherent drunken posts, not me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2018, 11:56:15 AM »

Getting rid of how he is worsening the domestic situation economically (as all Republicans seem to do), he is
destroying the very institutions internationally upon which American world power is based.

Please explain why this is desirable.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2020, 02:34:15 PM »
Thought I'd drop this here.   :M

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2020, 02:51:43 PM »
I never want the incumbent to win because I can't stand so many years of complaints about the same person. I want someone new to bitch about.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2020, 10:50:14 PM »
You guys have a democracy, right? So you end up with the president you deserve?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2020, 11:36:21 PM »
Doesn't look like one these days. Let's hope it's fixable.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2020, 01:35:02 AM »
That's the catch with democracy, leaders who want the job.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2020, 05:16:03 AM »
Wasn't referring to that, even though it's a good point.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2020, 04:03:41 PM »
Honestly, can someone shoot the orange cunt already? Take him out the back and put him down like a feral dog.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2020, 04:46:36 PM »
Why not do the same thing with you??

Offline Dirty Big Yoke

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Gloriously big heap of shite
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2020, 05:12:46 PM »
They can come and try  :finger:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union