Educational

Author Topic: I want TRUMP to win  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: I want TRUMP to win
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2018, 08:33:01 AM »
If I were able to drive, which I'm not, I'd go for a top-of-the-range Nissan Micra.  Something made in the UK, but that doesn't guzzle petrol like no tmorrow.  Fuel economy is where it's at.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2018, 09:18:28 AM »
Did not know what that thing was, so I looked it up.
Not really my type of thing and I would not allow my children to ride in one if one of their "friends" showed up to give them a ride.

I took a Fiat about like that, stripped it down and made a dune buggy out of it. Twelve hundred CCs was not much of an engine, even for a dune buggy. Made a fun toy.
I have "friends" with motorcycles which have larger engines  :zombiefuck:

I suppose if you are just going a mile or a couple of blocks that kind of car would be ok, but still not safe around here.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 09:20:55 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2018, 09:25:57 AM »
If I were able to drive, which I'm not, I'd go for a top-of-the-range Nissan Micra.  Something made in the UK, but that doesn't guzzle petrol like no tmorrow.  Fuel economy is where it's at.

No driver's license, no job, straight out of the looney bin, no wonder you're such a lady killer.    :autism:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2018, 03:18:52 PM »
Never liked heated seats; feels like I peed myself. :laugh: The oldest's car has heated seats, but also the option to only heat the back. That was good.

:laugh: The old Saab's were a little like that (late 70's -80's) heating element was towards the front of the seat.

Most of the heat in the VW seems come from the lower back region...and I've got a dial for each front seat with 4 temp settings. Seriously hate to leave the car some days.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2018, 08:28:10 PM »
Never liked heated seats; feels like I peed myself. :laugh: The oldest's car has heated seats, but also the option to only heat the back. That was good.

:laugh: The old Saab's were a little like that (late 70's -80's) heating element was towards the front of the seat.

Most of the heat in the VW seems come from the lower back region...and I've got a dial for each front seat with 4 temp settings. Seriously hate to leave the car some days.
Warming the back might be more productive. Remember years ago seeing a kidney warmer belt in a hunting accessory magazine. It claimed keeping the kidneys warm prevented getting the shivers. Not sure if that's true, but core warming makes more sense than butt warming.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2018, 10:26:09 PM »
That's exactly what my mum said when my parents had their Jeep Compass. They ended up trading it in for a Holden Captiva because it guzzled petrol.
Still miss my jeep. Tend to be hard on vehicles and that was one that could handle me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2018, 04:13:30 PM »

I guess you've never actually driven those, have you? There's a definition for awful and that car is it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2018, 04:15:37 PM »
My Jag's got great mileage. :M

Does it have heated seats? :M

Probably, I think the older one my friend has does. :laugh:

That's one option that makes the price of feeding the VW well worth it.

Haven't had that since my parents had Saab's...totally forgot how nice that is in the cold weather.

Nope. It was ordered by a guy in Italy. Heated seats are considered to be a "winter option" by Jaguar over there.

It is considered standard equipment on upper grade vehicles here in Indiana. My wife's new car has the capability of seat, back or both heating and adjustable lumbar support. Also has heated mirrors and a heated steering wheel.
Hell my older SUV (it is a 2012) has heated mirrors, seats and electric accessory heat for frozen over windshield to get you going a bit more quickly on those rough winter mornings.
Mileage is not great on mine, though. Hovers around twenty in town.

The Jag is less than that in town. Not why I got it, tho.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2018, 08:15:39 PM »
Everyone SHOULD want Trump to win because if he WINS then the world wins. That is not exactly the same as him getting what he wants. He could still get what he wants and lose.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2018, 09:03:47 PM »

Haven't had that since my parents had Saab's...totally forgot how nice that is in the cold weather.

Nope. It was ordered by a guy in Italy. Heated seats are considered to be a "winter option" by Jaguar over there.

It is considered standard equipment on upper grade vehicles here in Indiana. My wife's new car has the capability of seat, back or both heating and adjustable lumbar support. Also has heated mirrors and a heated steering wheel.
Hell my older SUV (it is a 2012) has heated mirrors, seats and electric accessory heat for frozen over windshield to get you going a bit more quickly on those rough winter mornings.

Yeah, not the reason our friend wanted hers for either.  :laugh:

She had most of the chrome and the wheels blacked out...windows are limo tinted. Looks like the grim reaper coming down the highway when she drives her kid to soccer practice.

She's a strange one, gotta love her.  :laugh:   

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2018, 09:43:54 PM »

Sorry for not being specific, but I was using our standard, Miles per Gallon, as a measure.

Your Jaguar probably blows that away using "our metric."

Do not really care that much about British automobiles, but another Jaguar is on my bucket list, even though I was disappointed in the first one.

Been in a few more modern ones and I want one.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 09:46:01 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2018, 04:40:39 AM »
I always dreamed of having a jag when I was younger.

My car gets 50+ miles per gallon around the city. Imperial gallons though. Still impressive.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2018, 07:01:32 AM »
Everyone SHOULD want Trump to win because if he WINS then the world wins. That is not exactly the same as him getting what he wants. He could still get what he wants and lose.

If'n you want 'merica to lose, I guess.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2018, 07:37:07 AM »

If'n you want 'merica to lose, I guess.

Cal, I like you (believe it or not) BUT you are fucking retarded if you believe that Trump winning is you losing.
I get it, I really do. After butter would not melt in his mouth Barry Soletoro, this Trump guy coming in is a poke in the eye to how the world views America. He has no class depite his money. He is an ignorant pig.

Fuck right off with that shit

Yeah Trump is not cultured like Soletoro . But fuck, who cares? I don't and I am NOT in your country. The Muslim leadership of Egypt preferred Trump to Hillary. North Korea whilst not full compliant is slowly buckling under pressure not to send missiles to threaten Hawaii and Japan and South Korea. ISIS is practically destroyed. Israel is 100% behind Trump (especially after the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the moving of the embassy). He is increasing the productivity of America and Unemployment is all communities and tax benefits in all communities and job creations in all communities has increased.

So Fuck the sweet words and charms and grace and poise of a "do-nothing".

As Herr Merkel and Barry Soletoro marched hand in hand off the cultural cliff and Sweden, France and Germany joined them, there was a counter in the winds  called Trump. A non-Progressive.

He is not perfect. He is often cringeworthy and zigs when he ought to zag BUT with the world as it is right here and now HE is necessary and I would back him strongly over anyone in the world right now to bring us back from the brink of falling off the cultural cliff that Barry was leading you to and in which Macron, Merkel and Lofven are probaly either already over or hanging on by just their fingertips.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2018, 03:12:32 PM »

Sorry for not being specific, but I was using our standard, Miles per Gallon, as a measure.

Your Jaguar probably blows that away using "our metric."

Do not really care that much about British automobiles, but another Jaguar is on my bucket list, even though I was disappointed in the first one.

Been in a few more modern ones and I want one.

I know you were using MPG. I know what it is, and my Jag does around 15.

I drove a recent Jaguar XF not so long ago. It was nice but didn't have that special Jag quality, probably because it had a diesel engine.

- Albert Einstein