Educational

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Kam

• one
Introduction
« on: January 20, 2007, 03:04:46 PM »
Hi Aspies my name is Kam I'm male 28years Old lad from Leicester Its been 2 years been i was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. I didn't know anything about this sight until my good Asperger Friend Tom told me about this site. I'm also a memember from Aspie Village and I also go on Aspies for Freedom when I'm seriously bord and having nothing better to do LOL.

My hobbies and interests are snooker I've been playing this sport since i was 15 years old i have had proffessional coaching my highest break is 120 in practice. In a match my highest break is 87, in average i normally make breaks of 30's 40's and 50's occassionally 60's when I'm performing well. I have won 10 snooker competitions and i practice 3-4 times a day down my local club and i play Monday night league.

Just before Christmas my girlfriend finished it off with me. When i did nothing wrong at all she didn't even allow the opportunity to be rectified. I've been down, upset, anxioius, and very cross about how things have been. Ultimately I wish to progress and move on from all this and start from fresh for 2007 as a new era. But the most important things i consider in my life very important to share with my Aspie Friends who i really care alot about and i enjoy spending time with them to share all sorts of things. Such as visting them going out for meals, playing Lazer Quest, Bowling, cinema, and most important of all going for long walks in the woods, and nature park,  employment, and relationship.

My occupation is that I'm a supportworker supporting adults with Autism and Challenging behaviour. I use to work for the National Autistic Society for 3years. I left as it was time for me to progress and move on. I'm now cureently working for an organisationation called Accredo I'm currently working as an Outreach Supportworker supporting a adult who has Autism. And i really enjoy working with him i think it takes alot of understanding to support an individuals needs. I always give my best and i wish to continue and to help others.

I'm also studying MCSA my aim is to pass my course and hopefully find employment in I.T. someday

Lastly aim on this site is to make new friends with other AS people i keep my fingers crossed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 03:07:16 PM »
hullo.

are you a thickskinned person or someone who is easily offended.

the truth is spoken here, no matter how harsh it may seem, people really don't mean to be malicious.

did Tom tell you about the time that he was seriously pwned?  lol.
are you a fan of naruto?
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 03:09:35 PM »
Hi!! welcome to Intensity Kam..... WTF is snooker??

Do you like group orgies??

Have you ever done anal??

Offline Kam

• one
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 03:10:08 PM »
Hi I'm very new to this I can get offended but if that's how you are due to your Aspergers that's fine some are rude and some are polite! That's just the way it is.

Offline Kam

• one
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 03:14:52 PM »
Hi!! welcome to Intensity Kam..... WTF is snooker??

Do you like group orgies??

Have you ever done anal??
Snooker is a sport I haven't really experienced orgies ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 03:16:41 PM »
i believe snookers is similar to billiards.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 03:25:19 PM »
Yes, and like pool in a way too.

Welcome Kam, to the aspie madhouse of the net lol. Be afraid...be very afraid  :green: Southampton here, by the way.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 03:26:39 PM »
South Hampton and Leicester in da house.
Misunderstood.

Offline Kam

• one
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 03:34:03 PM »
Hi that's very true yes Leicester is new Southhampton and also Billards is like snooker only thing different is snooker has 6 pockets and its about break building and safety play. May ask do you guys to have Aspergers like myself.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 03:38:20 PM »
america doesn't really dx people with aspergers, but i would say that i must be something on the spectrum.

this sites origin was infact from the asperger online community.
it was set up as a free speech board because all the other asperger communities wanted to regulate social behaviour in ASD people who really don't have a clue about societal norms.
we speak freely and speak honestly here.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 03:42:19 PM »
I am seeking diagnosis of aspergers, will be asking my Gp for a referral on Monday, Kam, but many people are happy with a self diagnosis and do not bother seeking an official one as an adult.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 03:43:47 PM »
Welcome Kam to Intensity2.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 03:49:18 PM »
Welcome, and may your stay be one of fluffiness.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 03:57:52 PM »
Welcome to Intensity, Kam.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 04:24:58 PM »
I can dig it.
 :meditate:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.