Author Topic: Student with AS Fatally Stabs Another Student  (Read 8549 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Student with AS Fatally Stabs Another Student
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2007, 08:26:53 PM »
Ozy, calm the fuck down.  Attack somebody who actually believes killing bullies is justified.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2007, 10:28:03 PM »
OK, the fact is the murderer had an official dx of Asperger's.  Hello, is there anyone out there!  I'm from the same region as this incident, I read the Boston Globe Newspaper the day after it happened.  Cynical bastard that I am, the evidence was overwhelming that BOTH the murderer and victim had AS.  The murderer, obviously had a few more issues brewing in his sick little brain, or had very large CO-MORBID ISSUES than AS.

AS advocacy what a fucking cosmic joke.  I know, lets all get knives and guns and kill all the Bullies that have, are and will bully us past present and future!

God, I think it's time for me to take a break!

Wait, where does it say the victim had AS? I'd be interested in reading it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2007, 11:16:09 PM »
OK, the fact is the murderer had an official dx of Asperger's.  Hello, is there anyone out there!  I'm from the same region as this incident, I read the Boston Globe Newspaper the day after it happened.  Cynical bastard that I am, the evidence was overwhelming that BOTH the murderer and victim had AS.  The murderer, obviously had a few more issues brewing in his sick little brain, or had very large CO-MORBID ISSUES than AS.

AS advocacy what a fucking cosmic joke.  I know, lets all get knives and guns and kill all the Bullies that have, are and will bully us past present and future!

God, I think it's time for me to take a break!

Wait, where does it say the victim had AS? I'd be interested in reading it.

I found this, which says that James Alenson and John Odgren were enrolled in a special education program:

http://www.wmur.com/news/10796194/detail.html

BOSTON -- One student died Friday after an altercation between two students enrolled in a special education program at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School.

The victim, 15-year-old James Alenson, was transported to Emerson Hospital in Concord and pronounced dead at 8:12 a.m. Alenson, of Sudbury, was a freshman at the school.

John Odgren, 16, of Princeton, Mass., pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder in Framingham District Court and was held without bail. During his arraignment prosecutors said that Alenson died of a stab wound to his heart, and his throat was slashed.

"The defendant stabbed him twice in the abdomen," prosecutor Daniel Bennett said. "He stabbed him first through the abdomen and then through his heart. There were cut wounds above his neck."

Bennett said that Odgren was heard saying, "I did it. I did it," when police arrived at the school.

Litigious

« Reply #228 on: January 26, 2007, 03:58:00 AM »
"Odgren", certainly Scandinavian ancestors. Sorry, off topic.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2007, 09:11:29 AM »
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO41239/

Yes.  Thank you.  Though I've been joking to people who know already that I could probably get away with murder.  (Not that I'd want to murder someone.  Knee-to-balls a person or two, but that's it.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #230 on: January 27, 2007, 09:51:09 AM »

Yes.  Thank you.  Though I've been joking to people who know already that I could probably get away with murder.  (Not that I'd want to murder someone.  Knee-to-balls a person or two, but that's it.)

Should we take an additional implied meaning from the implied sexism of that remark? Nevermind, I am, anyway. :laugh:

* Dawg  hides his chocolate stash from Flying Toaster
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: January 27, 2007, 09:53:36 AM »
I hear knee'ing a chick in the groin is highly painful due to the giggling of the ovaries.  I don't believe it, but I have heard it, so there is a chance knee to groin is just as effective on either sex.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: January 27, 2007, 09:59:48 AM »
I hear knee'ing a chick in the groin is highly painful due to the giggling of the ovaries.  I don't believe it, but I have heard it, so there is a chance knee to groin is just as effective on either sex.

Nah.  Guys writhe on the ground if you hurt them there.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2007, 10:34:29 AM »

Women are tougher than men. If you want to hurt a woman, you must devote your life to the task and you could still lose and end up writhing on the ground in agony ...

It's just not recommended.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: January 27, 2007, 10:35:52 AM »
I really don't know.  I don't know if men are pussies in that they collapse once being hit there where the same amount of pain wouldnt touch women.  The pain is sharp and sudden on contact, but becomes constant and lingering after.  But still, i dont know that women dont feel that kind of pain during PMS, or getting their ovaries jiggled.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: January 27, 2007, 11:24:16 AM »
I'm glad you explained that meant "Jiggled."  I had no idea how giggling ovaries would hurt.  + for making me laugh so hard it's hard to type.

Should we take an additional implied meaning from the implied sexism of that remark? Nevermind, I am, anyway. :laugh:

The people I'd really like to injure right now are both male, that's all.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: January 27, 2007, 11:27:01 AM »
I've heard jiggling ovaries hurting as a response to "kneeing women in the groin not hurting nearly as much" from women.  I don't believe it.  But there is the explanation.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: January 27, 2007, 11:37:48 AM »
You don't jiggle women's ovaries from kneeing women in the groin, Nomaken.  If you tried it, you would only piss them off, then they would kick you there and you would be singing soprano.  You can jiggle some women's ovaries sometimes from very deep penetration while you are having sex with them and that feeling would be analogous to a guy getting kneed in the groin.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #238 on: January 27, 2007, 12:29:57 PM »

The people I'd really like to injure right now are both male, that's all.

Oh .. I see. I missed the part where you were being specific to certain males.

* Dawg gives her a "Big Pounder" Milk Chocolate bar and a brotherly hug ... thinks for a moment and decides it's not a good time to try to cop a feel.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #239 on: January 27, 2007, 01:05:41 PM »
You don't jiggle women's ovaries from kneeing women in the groin, Nomaken.  If you tried it, you would only piss them off, then they would kick you there and you would be singing soprano.  You can jiggle some women's ovaries sometimes from very deep penetration while you are having sex with them and that feeling would be analogous to a guy getting kneed in the groin.

i have giggled a woman's ovaries before.  but i am not very big.
should i take it that she was giggling at my lack of size?
Misunderstood.