Educational

Author Topic: Cheat on your spouse in Michigan--get life in prison?  (Read 2113 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Cheat on your spouse in Michigan--get life in prison?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 03:52:59 PM »

i am just thinking, "whew!  thank god i'm not out there."

on the plus side, cyber sex will becom all the rage.

They'd better start teaching it in schools then cos there's going to be a lot of frustrated people if people don't learn how to do it right. :laugh:

and in the 9th grade you get sex education.

in the tenth grade you get the practical advanced studies of cyber sex education.

They could teach it as a form of abstinence  :laugh: Although how would they teach it without it feeling a little too much like child abuse on the part of the teacher who has to 'cyber' with them?

they could put the girls on one side of the campus and the boys on the other side of the campus.

and simply hand out some pre arranged dialog.  then in the second semester of studies they could get the kids to wing it for themselves.

in the last quarter of studies, they could have them exchainge msn messenger or Aim accounts. instead of phone numbers.

Is mutual masturbation on webcam a university-level course?
teenagers have sex also.  this is safe sex.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 04:18:21 PM »
You guys brought it up to be ridiculous, but it almost seems plausible.  It might deserve its own anti-philosophy thread.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 04:21:06 PM »
You guys brought it up to be ridiculous, but it almost seems plausible.  It might deserve its own anti-philosophy thread.

agreed.

i remember staring this kinda tongue in cheek.  but i have been considering this all day long.
remember i have two daughters.  and i am frightened about their teenaged years.  especially because there are the playboy type of guys out there, like me.

i would be open minded about this tactic.  since sex is an issue that you cannot ignore.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 04:42:39 PM »
Do they teach how to masturbate in sex ed classes?  (Yourself, not someone else.)  I've heard they teach how to have more peasurable sex, or more pleasurable homosexual sex, but it may be an urban legend.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 04:44:28 PM »
Do they teach how to masturbate in sex ed classes?  (Yourself, not someone else.)  I've heard they teach how to have more peasurable sex, or more pleasurable homosexual sex, but it may be an urban legend.

i don't know.

i went to private christian schools.
we watched a woody woodpecker cartoon.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 04:52:22 PM »

Our sex ed was of the "This is a penis, this a vagina, this is a condom and this is an STD.  Any questions?  No?  Good." sort.  I think we got about 90 minutes of it during the whole of school, at the 14-15 age.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007, 04:56:36 PM »
I was in a residential treatment center during adolescence, and those girls fucked like bunnies in their non-institutionalized lives, so the sex ed was pretty extensive.  I don't think anyone even bothered saying "don't" more than a couple times.  Basically, it was "USE PROTECTION.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, USE PROTECTION."  The public schools I was in offered sex ed in varying degrees from third grade till that point, mostly on what to do when you got your period.  Very useful to me, of course.   ;)

Offline techstepgenr8tion

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 06:43:18 PM »
That's disgusting, show you just how bored lawmakers are these days. The problem is even if the law system hypothetically was perfect at some point (strictly hypothetical) they're paid their wages to fix it till its broke and I think laws like this are just going to show how bad things are getting. Yeah, I can see cheating pretty much being instant win for other spouse in divorce court and I'd almost be dickish enough to say that the partner caught cheating has to pay alimony even if its a woman who cheated on the guy. As for ranking it up with rape, pedophilia, or whatever is up there that's not a clever or innovative solution (such as what I suggested before) - its a farce.
Born into this world for one inherent purpose: to drop science and drop it heavy.

The_P

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2007, 12:56:36 PM »
I am not the least bit surprised by this, considering that the rule of the U.S. is currently dominated by the right-wing Christian fundamentalist hypocrites, forcing their pious beliefs on other people because they think that their God subliminally tells them to.

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2007, 03:15:26 AM »
I am not the least bit surprised by this, considering that the rule of the U.S. is currently dominated by the right-wing Christian fundamentalist hypocrites, forcing their pious beliefs on other people because they think that their God subliminally tells them to.

Michigan though? I really have my doubts, if anything complaints have been that its one of the more discriminatory states toward Christians and  the like, particularly in reference to scholarships and things like that - they've gotten some bad publicity lately. Thats why having a law like this pass up there is all the more weird and confusing.
Born into this world for one inherent purpose: to drop science and drop it heavy.

The_P

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2007, 01:15:07 PM »

Michigan though? I really have my doubts, if anything complaints have been that its one of the more discriminatory states toward Christians and  the like, particularly in reference to scholarships and things like that - they've gotten some bad publicity lately. Thats why having a law like this pass up there is all the more weird and confusing.

I'm sorry to diss your State, then.

Nah, not really.

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2007, 11:06:47 PM »

I'm sorry to diss your State, then.

Nah, not really.

Heh, not my state. Diss it all you want.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2007, 11:18:31 PM »
WTF?

how can this kinda law be allowed to exist?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 11:25:40 PM »
There used to be a law against sodomy in Georgia that outlawed, among other things, oral sex, even between a married couple.  It was repealed.  I think there is hope that this one will be repealed too.

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2007, 12:10:00 AM »
There used to be a law against sodomy in Georgia that outlawed, among other things, oral sex, even between a married couple.  It was repealed.  I think there is hope that this one will be repealed too.

Or completely ignored and uninforced. I think they have joke books about all kinds of laws like these such as not being able to put a hypnotized person in a window display at a business establishment in Utah or something like that or like only being allowed to bathe rather than shower in a tub outside in West Virginia. Weird stuff that again, makes me wonder how bored these attorneys get sometimes - looks like its nothing new though.