Author Topic: I've started going to Narcotics Anonymous  (Read 379 times)

Offline jedicounsellor

• Frequent Poster
Re: I've started going to Narcotics Anonymous
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2018, 10:21:11 PM »
Yeah, just got to the third step part of the video and saw the mockery straight up, figured I didn't need to see the rest at this point, since, as I mentioned - I don't even know the steps yet - so why expose myself to content which is designed to cheapen the process - just my thoughts.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2018, 03:41:58 AM »
Don’t they also say that 95% of diets fail? I have no idea if that is just a myth though.
:dog:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2018, 09:22:13 PM »
Yeah, just got to the third step part of the video and saw the mockery straight up, figured I didn't need to see the rest at this point, since, as I mentioned - I don't even know the steps yet - so why expose myself to content which is designed to cheapen the process - just my thoughts.

You shouldn't.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2018, 09:28:08 PM »

You shouldn't.

Ever the apologist for frauds, charlatans and grifters.   :wanker:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2018, 05:14:07 PM »
   d,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

(now I do know, sorry, I  can't; we  are all  one  big  family here after all and family members don't do  that to other family)

Just wish to fuck I'd known before you  decide                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      d to quit,  since then I could''ve made a few quid.                                                                                                                                           vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2018, 05:54:11 PM »
That was one very weird post, Lestat.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2018, 09:10:27 PM »
Fell asleep at the keyboard perhaps.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2018, 01:00:08 PM »
The Renster got it in one. I got fucked by some fucker, as they got nicked, mate of mine got jumped by the pork, now I 'm at least £100 down, it was that or extirpate the bastard who refused to pay up. Luckily for the individual in question I don't know where he lives, or he'd have copped a rail-rifle shot between the eyes. STILL pissed at the sonofabitch. Just 'not having it on hand' doesn't justify sending someone less than half what was paid forl, and cut so far to shit that an alleged 'five shots' of H, done in a single shot was so impotent as not to be noticeable whatsoever. Dammit, I want this cunt dead and on a fucking slab.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2018, 07:49:12 PM »
So how you been doing, jedicounsellor?  :orly:
:gopher: