Educational

Author Topic: mdagli1 calls out odeon  (Read 1702 times)

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
mdagli1 calls out odeon
« on: July 26, 2018, 10:15:49 PM »

Hi,
Having read a selection of your posts, including threats to go postal and end your life with a suicide note pointing to this site, I'd like to ask you to stop the trolling. I know some people here insist on feeding you but let's just say that they aren't the sharpest tools in the box and you shouldn't base your actions on their responses. You should base them on what I'll say now.
The way I see it, there are two ways to end this:
1. I report you to the authorities and your ISP. This will, of course, include banning you. I know who you are so it's about 30 minutes of work, give or take. This will most likely result in you having to get a new internet service provider and having to have a think about what to tell the nice people who'll be knocking on your door. I doubt there's enough to have you locked up but I have no doubt they'll be wanting to go through your stuff, including your computer. My guess is you will have more explaining to do.
2. You stop trolling and start contributing. I won't report you and I won't ban you. This is my preferred option since I think you have a lot to add.
Happy to hear your thoughts on this, but please don't assume I'm anything like whatstheirname that reported you the last time around.
/Odeon

lol? Power trip much?
People die, life goes on. If you want to siphon off positive energy from me by using such coercive tact, go ahead. Let the fallout begin.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: mdagli1 calls out odeon
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 01:25:52 AM »
I take it you choose #1, then?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 01:33:07 AM »
But before that, I'd love to hear your views on this, actually. See, this is not a power trip at all. I'd much prefer you to stay because I think you can add a lot to this site.

So, tell me. Will you stop the trolling?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 06:09:17 PM »

I'm not going to suck your dick if that's what you are implying. Trolling is just a communication style to deal with negative people. If you have a problem with me targeting myself for being like you, then be offended by a bunch of pixels on a screen.
But let it be made clear, ether I'm dead or you want me dead. That's your choice.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 06:37:38 PM »
2. You stop trolling and start contributing.

I think this is a poor choice of words.

McDangly has a particular style of trolling and as long as he sticks to it; let him troll, let him troll, let him troll.

It's his posts that threaten suicide, this site and suggest he migh commit criminal violent acts that are at issue.

It's entirely reasonable to tell him to quit that shit or else. Anything beyond that is well, a power trip.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 06:45:12 PM »
Agree with Pappy. Odeon cannot allow the site to be used to plan or threaten criminal activity or violence. Even if Odeon thinks it's fine, the site will get shut down by external parties. True story.

Trolling in general is fine and I actually enjoy McDangly's trolling and excellent comebacks.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 07:21:41 PM »
Honestly? I'd report myself to the police for threaten you with my arsenal of dildos. Committing violent masturbatory attacks with my fists is so wrong that an armed officer would need to attend. Because believe me, I would encourage them to shoot at me bro.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2018, 11:19:59 PM »

I'm not going to suck your dick if that's what you are implying. Trolling is just a communication style to deal with negative people. If you have a problem with me targeting myself for being like you, then be offended by a bunch of pixels on a screen.
But let it be made clear, ether I'm dead or you want me dead. That's your choice.

OK. Bye.

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 07:53:23 PM »
Mcdangly1, same old, same old, same old shit in the same old toilet. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2018, 09:39:55 AM »
Adios and happy trolling elsewhere!   
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2018, 11:46:53 AM »
\you'd be more surprised than you know how to shove up your arse if you think that's all the pork  need to send in an assault squad.  I'd never credit the filth otherwise, bar child abusers but in your case,  so be it, you have what is coming.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2018, 02:43:22 PM »

Actually, I thought his last post was funny.

Honestly? I'd report myself to the police for threaten you with my arsenal of dildos. Committing violent masturbatory attacks with my fists is so wrong that an armed officer would need to attend. Because believe me, I would encourage them to shoot at me bro.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2018, 04:12:15 PM »

You have a weird definition of funny.  It was the same old, same old shit in a brand new toilet.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2018, 05:09:38 PM »
Same turd, possibly similar TYPE of, but most certainly not brand new toilet.

Definitely one covered in skid marks and stinking of fermenting piss, in the back of a seedy ass dive bar :P
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2018, 07:20:05 AM »

You have a weird definition of funny.  It was the same old, same old shit in a brand new toilet.

No, he created a new mental image here. Imagine the scene, Mcdangly furiously masturbating while throwing dildos at anyone who gets in range.

My inner Beavis & Butthead can't stop laughing at that scenario.

I think odeot just banned an unorthodox comedy troll.