Author Topic: Why is Minister of Silly.Walks a Goofy Mother Fucker?  (Read 536 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Why is Minister of Silly.Walks a Goofy Mother Fucker?
« on: July 20, 2018, 09:46:52 PM »
(Of course this is not a literal proclamation about is relationship with his family members any more than calling him a "Goofy Bastard"is trying to make some overreaching conclusion as to whether his parents were married -which I wouldn't know and wouldn't speculate on)

Simply put, why it this guy so Goofy?

He seems to pack a lot of cringe into his posts. It is almost an artform. Whether it is being disappointed that he went to the spoof thread hoping to see semen. Whether it was letting us know his unfortunate choice in female partners included a girl who was a slutty teenage groupie into aged crooners, or whether it was a cringe-worthy admission that his efforts to share his non-existent sense of humour falls flat.

I think think it is this awareness that attaches him to Odeon in such a sycophantic way and why he curries favour and tries to out-do Icequeen for most ridiculously brown-tongued sycophant.

Pure cringe from the Goofy Motherfucker

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Why is Minister of Silly.Walks a Goofy Mother Fucker?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 10:02:01 PM »
Oh look, McDangly's bitch is so butthurt he made a thread just for me. I feel special now.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 11:33:43 PM »
Oh look, McDangly's bitch is so butthurt he made a thread just for me. I feel special now.

For you or about? Narcissism is your projection, am I right?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 11:45:04 PM »
LOL, you're funny Al.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 01:59:12 AM »
LOL, you're funny Al.

I am hilarious and you are pure cringe

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 02:14:35 AM »
So much butthurt.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 02:54:16 AM »
So much butthurt.

Projection. more projection

Classic MOSW

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 03:00:34 AM »
Why don't you start another thread about how you're not butthurt. That'd be convincing.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 03:07:44 AM »
Why don't you start another thread about how you're not butthurt. That'd be convincing.

What suggestions or demands of your have I taken up so far? Any? Yet you keep trying to direct me. Heck you even tried to convince me not to call you a Goofy Mother Fucker, Goofy Mother Fucker.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2018, 05:17:54 AM »
Seems ok to me.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 04:18:35 AM »

I agree, you're funny in a rather sad way.

Hitting yourself won't make the hurt go away nor does it mean that we are controlling you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 04:42:35 AM »

I agree, you're funny in a rather sad way.

Hitting yourself won't make the hurt go away nor does it mean that we are controlling you.

...and no sense was made...ever

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2018, 03:18:43 PM »
 :popcorn: This is like the male equivalent of Gramma and Ginga  :popcorn:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2018, 03:38:59 AM »

Stay out of here Genesis, you big ranga.

This thread is dedicated to me!!!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2018, 05:17:58 AM »

Stay out of here Genesis, you big ranga.

This thread is dedicated to me!!!

Yes the Goofy and gangly you needs to be observed to derive the most humour