Author Topic: president cunt is my hero  (Read 671 times)

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
president cunt is my hero
« on: July 12, 2018, 06:13:30 PM »
Not only is the hater gain nothing by raging at everyone but by legitimising other haters through themselves just makes them even more of a demented pussy. Thankfully, life is only temporary but the fallout will remain long lasting for those that waste everything on nothing. With raising interest rates, it will all unravel in good time. Kids on credit whilst is wrong, knowingly going about to ruin the social fabric with them is a crime against themselves.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: president cunt is my hero
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 08:43:27 PM »
Not only is the hater gain nothing by raging at everyone but by legitimising other haters through themselves just makes them even more of a demented pussy. Thankfully, life is only temporary but the fallout will remain long lasting for those that waste everything on nothing. With raising interest rates, it will all unravel in good time. Kids on credit whilst is wrong, knowingly going about to ruin the social fabric with them is a crime against themselves.

You should talk to Icequeen about Flying monkeys
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 08:53:48 PM »
I'm sorry, did you say something? My giant wibly is a bit busy right now fucking with you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 11:00:58 PM »
I'm sorry, did you say something? My giant wibly is a bit busy right now fucking with you.

Your giant wibly? Sounds like an imaginary friend. I think you need therapy
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 12:23:17 AM »
You sound mad bro, maybe you should get your dick out of your mouth and be happy for once. Behaving like a cunt won't help you help yourself.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 12:25:33 AM by mdagli1 »

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 12:01:07 AM »
President cunt is good for America. I look forward to helping them help themselves to their own grief.

Online Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 09:48:21 PM »
President Cunt? Nice ;-) lmfao!

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 10:05:11 PM »
You sound mad bro, maybe you should get your dick out of your mouth and be happy for once. Behaving like a cunt won't help you help yourself.

McDangly, you've pwned Al so many times now that he's pretty much your bitch.

I might start calling him "McDangly's bitch".

Edit: And I'm gonna start calling Pappy "McDangly's other bitch". Kind of a backup for when Al is too butthurt.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 11:11:58 PM by Minister of silly walks »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 04:31:58 AM »

Edit: And I'm gonna start calling Pappy "McDangly's other bitch". Kind of a backup for when Al is too butthurt.

Saying it is so doesnt make it so. Your metric is in your head as is your belief of my being butthurt. Fantasies are free though and if this gets you through the day, you Goofy Mother, who am I to rain on your parade.

Online Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 01:47:52 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 03:08:40 PM »

Yup, he owns both of them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2018, 09:07:07 PM »

Yup, he owns both of them.

You saying so, is almost certainly indication of exactly the opposite. The cowardly hypocritical Projectionist Liar called Odeon.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2018, 09:16:35 PM »
I'd be butthurt too if I was McDangly's bitch.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2018, 09:28:39 PM »
I'd be butthurt too if I was McDangly's bitch.

You are his bitch. I said it and so now it is true. You are butthurt too. There, I said that too, now its ttue. You are a semen fetishist. (Actually that may be true).

Look, I know you as a fairly.simple creature  ut saying something doesnt necessarily make it truth. Me calling you a Goofy Motherfucker is neither a literal attestation to your relationship with your family, nor a literal belief as to such relationship nor would such a  belief or expression of such a belief make it a reality.

Goofy.Mother Fucker

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 09:33:15 PM »
I love how you articulate your butthurt. So cute.