Educational

Author Topic: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah  (Read 3012 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2018, 03:35:50 PM »
....or 2 + 2 = 156.

WTF.  :facepalm2:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2018, 03:45:33 PM »
....or 2 + 2 = 156.

For you to post what you just did means you are either deliberately dishonest or actually stupid.

No alternate situation.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2018, 04:06:06 PM »
....or 2 + 2 = 156.

For you to post what you just did means you are either deliberately dishonest or actually stupid.

No alternate situation.

I wouldn't agree. Everyone has mental blind spots and it's entirely reasonable that odeot's antics fall within IQ's mental blind spot.

Even highly intelligent people can have these blind spots, I saw it with a former boss who was exceptionally smart, but easily manipulated by a particular person.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2018, 04:07:31 PM »
I'm an aspie on a forum full of other aspies, I don't see your "implied meaning" and like a few others I probably never will Al.  :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: July 17, 2018, 04:20:57 PM »
I'm an aspie on a forum full of other aspies, I don't see your "implied meaning" and like a few others I probably never will Al.  :laugh:

Nope. If I said the sky is blue and Odeon said it was red, you would argue for Odeon's position and denounce mine. You are exactly the same kind of dyed in the wool ideologue that if Trump ....I dunno..... helped denuclearise the Korean Peninsula, you would accuse him of cozying up to Kim Yong Un and dismiss anything he did to make that denuclearisation possible. 

It is nothing to do with fact or truth even when transparently obvious. Again, it is because you are an ideologue NOT because you are an aspie. You are either deliberately dishonest or actually stupid
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2018, 04:28:37 PM »
Fuck off Al.

Believe whatever makes you happy.

I say what I mean, and mean what I say, and I enjoy it when others can do the same. Life's too short for endless games of mind fuck.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2018, 04:32:20 PM »
Fuck off Al.

Believe whatever makes you happy.

I say what I mean, and mean what I say, and I enjoy it when others can do the same. Life's too short for endless games of mind fuck.

Stupid it is then

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2018, 04:38:34 PM »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #158 on: July 17, 2018, 04:53:47 PM »
Is anyone here feeling deflated, bewildered and confused, while being made out to be an abuser?

It was late and it was the best I could find ATM pertaining to the "victim" mentally (poor me) that comes with NPD.

This usually applies more to relationships...a person normally gets involved with a narcissist because they themselves are many times lacking self-esteem. Narcissists take turns pumping you up and cutting you down. When you start calling them out on their shitty actions...the "poor me, I'm being picked on you're being mean to me" comes into play...compassion kicks in, you question your sanity and maybe your reasoning...and so the cycle repeats itself.

Yeah... I've been there, a long time ago. What Al's doing on the forum, while hella annoying, doesn't seem to be the same type of psychologically manipulative behavior, nor is it producing victims, just angry and hostile people.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2018, 05:00:16 PM »
That's what I thought I did. Al obviously disagrees.

Thing is, I don't know what he is like as a parent, but from what I've read, he loves his daughter and would do pretty much anything for her. I respect that and have no reason whatsoever to doubt it. I have a daughter, too, and so that, I've thought in the past, is common ground.

But you and Al don't have the history of goodwill which needs to back up a comment like that.

To me it seems intuitively obvious that given the hate between you two, it wouldn't be taken in good faith. I mean you called him cowardly and dishonest in the same breath. That's not looking for common ground. Granted what's intuitive to me is not going to be so for others. It did seem like you were trying to score internet points against Scrap by invoking Al's fatherhood as well.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:02:29 PM by Pyraxis »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2018, 05:01:31 PM »
Is anyone here feeling deflated, bewildered and confused, while being made out to be an abuser?

It was late and it was the best I could find ATM pertaining to the "victim" mentally (poor me) that comes with NPD.

This usually applies more to relationships...a person normally gets involved with a narcissist because they themselves are many times lacking self-esteem. Narcissists take turns pumping you up and cutting you down. When you start calling them out on their shitty actions...the "poor me, I'm being picked on you're being mean to me" comes into play...compassion kicks in, you question your sanity and maybe your reasoning...and so the cycle repeats itself.

Yeah... I've been there, a long time ago. What Al's doing on the forum, while hella annoying, doesn't seem to be the same type of psychologically manipulative behavior, nor is it producing victims, just angry and hostile people.

I am quite okay with angry.
Odeon drags my daughter unnecessarily into a conversation to be insidious and attack me, he can be as annoyed and angry as he likes.
Others defend Odeons behaviour and insult my reaction to him getting that personal? Fine, they can be as angry.and annoyed as they like.

I do not at all feel bad. This comes down to choices. Bad choices bad consequences.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2018, 05:07:35 PM »

Thing is, I don't know what he is like as a parent, but from what I've read, he loves his daughter and would do pretty much anything for her. I respect that and have no reason whatsoever to doubt it. I have a daughter, too, and so that, I've thought in the past, is common ground.

But you and Al don't have the history of goodwill which needs to back up a comment like that.

To me it seems intuitively obvious that given the hate between you two, it wouldn't be taken in good faith. Granted what's intuitive to me is not going to be so for others. It did seem like you were trying to score internet points against Scrap by invoking Al's fatherhood as well.

He is being deliberately disingenuous.

He can his hands in the cookie jar and is proclaiming that he was honestly feeling the texture of the glass inside of the jar.

Deny, deny, deny.

We have the exact context. We know what I said and what I didn't. Odeon did what he did in context and with deliberate intent. The fact he doesn't want to own it should be a surprise to no-one

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2018, 05:18:19 PM »

To me it seems intuitively obvious that given the hate between you two, it wouldn't be taken in good faith. I mean you called him cowardly and dishonest in the same breath. That's not looking for common ground. Granted what's intuitive to me is not going to be so for others. It did seem like you were trying to score internet points against Scrap by invoking Al's fatherhood as well.

And WHAT precisely is wrong with this?

The site is filled with folk spewing against one another, and always has been.

And it USED to be just peachy to allow it to flow into other threads.

Let the games begin again!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2018, 06:02:06 PM »

And WHAT precisely is wrong with this?

The site is filled with folk spewing against one another, and always has been.

And it USED to be just peachy to allow it to flow into other threads.

Let the games begin again!
I am fine with this. We had a truce to prevent this. Odeon broke the truce, all good for me

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2018, 06:30:29 PM »
Agree with Al, angry is good and it's actually pretty entertaining. If you don't like angry, butthurt people saying mean things to each other then it's a big internet with plenty of safe spaces.

Sometimes I do wonder if Al has trained a monkey to hit random keys for hours on end. Not sure if he's rewarding that monkey with bananas or something less holy.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass