Educational

Author Topic: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2018, 07:38:40 PM »
Dunno. Never watched Mean Girls. Maybe we should Netflix and chill and watch it together some time?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2018, 07:59:42 PM »
Dunno. Never watched Mean Girls. Maybe we should Netflix and chill and watch it together some time?

You don't have to. I'm making a observation as to your behaviour, which is strikingly similar to the bitchy machinations of a mean girl. Can understand it from IQ.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2018, 08:28:09 PM »
Can we STOP talking about Les' genital hair?

I think I get how this game is played now.

OMG I win!! :GA:

:hadron: :roses:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2018, 09:06:56 PM »

Interesting..

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2018, 09:21:41 PM »
Is anyone here feeling deflated, bewildered and confused, while being made out to be an abuser?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2018, 09:30:22 PM »

Interesting..

Yes, yes, and Autistic people tend to be very good actors and actresses due to both heightened social abilities and proficiency in theory of mind
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2018, 10:28:29 PM »
Is anyone here feeling deflated, bewildered and confused, while being made out to be an abuser?

You know how to play too.  :zoinks:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2018, 10:32:02 PM »
I am being made out to be an abuser, as are IceQueen and Odeon.

I think all 3 of us are less vulnerable to such narcissistic word salad because (1) we can't be arsed reading it, and (2) we know what to expect.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2018, 10:35:17 PM »
But do you feel deflated and bewildered by it?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2018, 10:56:21 PM »

The point of the behaviour - the avalanche of words, the insults, the accusations, the morally superior tone, is to make a target feel deflated and bewildered.

The fact that I am not actually deflated and bewildered by it doesn't alter the pattern of behaviour. I am not vulnerable because I am aware of the pattern and intent of the behaviour that is directed at me. I hope that others have found this thread a useful tool in coping with such behaviour.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2018, 11:50:48 PM »

The point of the behaviour - the avalanche of words, the insults, the accusations, the morally superior tone, is to make a target feel deflated and bewildered.

The fact that I am not actually deflated and bewildered by it doesn't alter the pattern of behaviour. I am not vulnerable because I am aware of the pattern and intent of the behaviour that is directed at me. I hope that others have found this thread a useful tool in coping with such behaviour.

You do get that this is NOT AFF.. It is not a support forum.
You get too that you are no more a mindreader than you are a psychologist and that your efforts not too share what you want people to think about me, but to try to push that ideology is not based out of sharing or morality?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2018, 12:02:42 AM »

You do get that this is NOT AFF.. It is not a support forum.
You get too that you are no more a mindreader than you are a psychologist and that your efforts not too share what you want people to think about me, but to try to push that ideology is not based out of sharing or morality?

Yes I do.

And I can call you out on being the low-life hypocrite that you are.

And I can share whatever information I want.

I understand perfectly.

Funny how you tell me I'm not a mind reader. I'm not trying to read your mind, I'm simply aware of your behaviour and if I can share information that helps others to be aware of your behaviour... it's all good.

You are the one who tells me what I'm thinking and who starts threads that provide insight into the thought processes of others. You are the one who claims to be a mind reader. Hypocrite.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2018, 12:08:53 AM »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2018, 01:56:18 AM »

Odd. I had assumed it was to evoke pity.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2018, 02:52:01 AM »

Odd. I had assumed it was to evoke pity.

A reasonable assessment as MOSW, IQ and Odeon tend to conflate multiple intentions that are sometimes at odds with each other.

At some point it needs to be questioned which narrative is correct.OR come to the conclusion they are metaphorically throwing everything at the wall without regard to honesty, to see what will stick