Educational

Author Topic: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2018, 06:21:35 PM »
Effective at leading people to the truth. To the elephant in the room that may appear to have slipped their notice.

Very Regina George of you there. This is not AFF and that kind of passive aggressive bs wont take you as far here

Hello elephant!
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2018, 06:21:50 PM »
You be the judge.
Okay. I think you've been armchair diagnosing Sir Les, but wont come right out and say it.

That would be a fair assessment.

Form opinion. Share information that may lead others to the same opinion (if they weren't already there). Boldly stating an opinion and expecting others to share it is sometimes less effective.
Personally think autistics get too much of that sort of crap. Though thanks for the clarification; haven't previously struck as the passive aggressive type. That's a big bush to beat around.

Armchair diagnosing Al is a big bush?

Also if I were genuinely passive aggressive by nature I wouldn't spell out exactly what I'm doing. Or maybe I would?

Look, it obviously hasn't led you to the same opinion as me, and that's fine. I'm not trying to make you think like me, just giving you the opportunity. Big difference.
Oh, but do like you. Like you a lot; see you as a valuable contributor to the forum, and personally credit and pride myself for inspiring your return. It's been enjoyable to have someone of your caliber of intellect and challenge to converse. Yes, do think calling someone something as serious a narcissist is something to be direct about. It's a big bush. Don't think you're passive aggressive, that's the thing, which is the only reason I pressed you to come on out with it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 06:23:59 PM by Jack »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2018, 06:24:36 PM »
Effective at leading people to the truth. To the elephant in the room that may appear to have slipped their notice.

Very Regina George of you there. This is not AFF and that kind of passive aggressive bs wont take you as far here

Hello elephant!

G'Day you Goofy Mother Fucker. How is your narrative going?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2018, 06:33:53 PM »
You be the judge.
Okay. I think you've been armchair diagnosing Sir Les, but wont come right out and say it.

Form opinion. Share information that may lead others to the same opinion (if they weren't already there). Boldly stating an opinion and expecting others to share it is sometimes less effective.
Personally think autistics get too much of that sort of crap. Though thanks for the clarification; haven't previously struck as the passive aggressive type. That's a big bush to beat around.

Also if I were genuinely passive aggressive by nature I wouldn't spell out exactly what I'm doing. Or maybe I would?

Look, it obviously hasn't led you to the same opinion as me, and that's fine. I'm not trying to make you think like me, just giving you the opportunity. Big difference.
Oh, but do like you. Like you a lot; see you as a valuable contributor to the forum, and personally credit and pride myself for inspiring your return. It's been enjoyable to have someone of your caliber of intellect and challenge to converse. Yes, do think calling someone something as serious a narcissist is something to be direct about. It's a big bush. Don't think you're passive aggressive, that's the thing, which is the only reason I pressed you to come on out with it.

Thanks Jack. Actually I suspect that I'm a fairly complex character and given to self-reflection a lot. I don't mind being called out for passive aggressive behaviour as it's good to know how I'm coming across. I'm also not that much of an intellectual: my job involves explaining often complex things and presenting them in simple terms to a broad audience. I'm also good at googling, so sometimes I will see something that strikes me as interesting and 10 minutes later I'm an armchair expert.

Unfortunately I've had to deal with far too many bombastic, narcissistic, obnoxious, overbearing, borderline sociopathic individuals in my life, and from a very early age. And I've developed a certain style when it comes to interacting with them. And that style could be fairly described as passive-aggressive. Mostly these days I find them entertaining unless they are my boss or something.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2018, 06:35:46 PM »
MOSW, just realized you said 'make you think like me', not 'make you like me'. :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2018, 06:46:51 PM »
You be the judge.

Thanks Jack. Actually I suspect that I'm a fairly complex character and given to self-reflection a lot. I don't mind being called out for passive aggressive behaviour as it's good to know how I'm coming across. I'm also not that much of an intellectual: my job involves explaining often complex things and presenting them in simple terms to a broad audience. I'm also good at googling, so sometimes I will see something that strikes me as interesting and 10 minutes later I'm an armchair expert.

Unfortunately I've had to deal with far too many bombastic, narcissistic, obnoxious, overbearing, borderline sociopathic individuals in my life, and from a very early age. And I've developed a certain style when it comes to interacting with them. And that style could be fairly described as passive-aggressive. Mostly these days I find them entertaining unless they are my boss or something.

Was think before or after you started channeling Regina George?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2018, 06:55:57 PM »
MOSW, just realized you said 'make you think like me', not 'make you like me'. :laugh:

LOL. Your reply still gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I always got the impression that you didn't dislike me.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2018, 06:57:42 PM »

Your replies are getting shorter but I still have no idea WTF this means.

Normally when posts don't make sense I blame auto correct. Please tell me it's auto correct.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2018, 07:24:28 PM »
I'm related to the Minnesota University Mascot, but Goldy claims he doesn't know me.  :zoinks:

:gopher:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2018, 07:25:38 PM »
Wrong thread rodent!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2018, 07:26:13 PM »
I blame Al's dyslexia.  :zoinks:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2018, 07:28:45 PM »
Can we STOP talking about Les' genital hair?

I think I get how this game is played now.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2018, 07:29:23 PM »

Your replies are getting shorter but I still have no idea WTF this means.

Normally when posts don't make sense I blame auto correct. Please tell me it's auto correct.

One of the cult movies for and about teenaged girls is a movie called Mean Girls. The bitchiest, most manipulative, paasive aggressive amoung the characters was a girl called Regina George. Her catty begaviour is like yours.

Doesn't mean you are Psychologically challenged but channeling Regina George is kind of sad and pathethic for a middle aged man.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2018, 07:30:14 PM »
Yep.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2018, 07:35:41 PM »
Can we STOP talking about Les' genital hair?

I think I get how this game is played now.

OMG I win!! :GA: