Educational

Author Topic: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah  (Read 3028 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2018, 07:10:14 AM »
The term "Word Salad" carries multiple meanings.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/word-salad

...and for all I knew when I first clicked over this thread was that it could have referred to Trump...before someone else decided to "own" it.

Cool story, but needed more ninjas.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2018, 07:39:56 AM »

...and for all I knew when I first clicked over this thread was that it could have referred to Trump...before someone else decided to "own" it.

Words are allowed to have more than one specific meaning?

What sort of weird language permits such things?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2018, 07:50:51 AM »

Yes and "who really knows" what your intentions or the meaning you were ascribing to "Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah", right? I mean you are so sneaky and clever, and we are all so very fooled, right? Not like you provided any context in the first few posts or anything, right?

Goofy Mother Fucker

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2018, 07:53:12 AM »

Yes and "who really knows" what your intentions or the meaning you were ascribing to "Narcissistic Word Salad - Whoah", right? I mean you are so sneaky and clever, and we are all so very fooled, right? Not like you provided any context in the first few posts or anything, right?

Goofy Mother Fucker

Hypocritical scumbag. At least your posts are starting to become more coherent.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2018, 07:55:31 AM »

Goofy Mother Fucker

Hypocritical scumbag. At least your posts are starting to become more coherent.

No, they always made perfect sense. You lie freely.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2018, 10:52:19 AM »

Cal, I will spell this out mate because apparently I did not make it resoundingly clear last time.

NOT CATERING TO YOUR 20 WORD POST COUNT PREFERENCE......AT ALL.

Hope that is a little clearer. You may disagree with my decision or think I should post how you like rather than how I have been posting for 11 years on here but it is not happening. At all.

I get that. It will be harder then, but could you attempt to write clearly?

I mean, I know that Lestat has no valid concerns in his posts, but if you're going to try and make accusations against the
site that you expect people to understand, you shouldn't be channeling Flo's ghost.

So far, we've heard ONE person say they understand what you're going on about. One.
That's not effective communications, that's being in tune with someone.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 10:54:17 AM by Calandale »

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2018, 11:36:05 AM »
Why, what ever has come over mdagli1? that was almost bordering on semicoherent :autism:

As far as that sort of crap goes, way too much of it reminds me of the former, now thankfully gone housemate I invited over when on AFF, after it became pretty obvious in the context at the time that was visible, that some fucked up shit was going her way from her family.

Now I wouldn't be surprised if her family forced her to set it up, and provided 'background noise', to assist in putting it into practice, after giving the bitch her marching orders, and maybe agreed to help faking some sort of scenario to lure someone in as a last bit of aid, because they would probably after living with her into her 20s, be willing to kick her into the street, if it had been a kid of mine, I'd have drowned the bitch, or kicked her out. Probably silenced her for good because she was a dangerous, scheming vindictive little shit as well. Even known her (ex post facto) to have made up a fake rape story, when in fact it can only have been consensual, knowing the individual in question, who just, well, didn't have that kind of thing in his make-up, he couldn't have raped his way out of a paper bag with a white phosphorus grenade if his life depended on it. Didn't really LIKE the  guy, but I'm confident, and all the more so knowing its at least the third apparent rape the bitch allegedly had happen to her.

Serial liar, absolutely so, SO full of shit.

Clingy little bitch, and with plenty emphasis on 'bitch', because, well, she was. Nothing ever right.

Bipolar, borderline PD, complete fucking mental case, who eventually actually tried to kill me, by breaking in my bedroom door, after I'd blocked it off, because I told her 'no, you are NOT coming in here right now, I'm waking up, and I'm getting dressed', and she couldn't handle it, demanding to feed the pet fish I'd allowed to keep to feel more at home while she was here, as with the family situation, the violence, whether real, simulated or a mixture of both (I'd blame nobody for knocking the crap out of this creature, she is the devil incarnate. Thankfully kassiane S clued me in to a few things about her too that didn't add up, and I KNOW I can trust kassi. Didn't expect she (the housemate that is not kassiane, I couldn't see her doing anything of the kind, because she, well, isn't EVIL, the housemate on the other hand, definitely is. Toxic, borderline PD evil poisonous viper bitch from hell.)

But this crazy fucking cunt broke past the blocked door, and charged in there with a fucking samurai sword, tried to gut me because I insisted on my right to get dressed and exclude another person with whom I am not in a relationship from the room while I wake up, get out of bed and throw some clothes on. I just got lucky really, fortunately I had an edge on her, because I had several firearms, alongside a sword of my own, and she had no ranged weapon. Ended up disarming her and knocking the shit out of the little hellwhore, before kicking her ass out for good, with nowt but the clothing on her back, and an asthma inhaler I knew was hers and allowed her to take, for some reason. I should have killed her and claimed self defense, I really should.

Had to go through EVERYTHING of hers, and search it all, for anything stolen, I'd caught her stealing money off my old man too, waiting until he'd gone to the bog in the morning after waking, then running in barefoot to his room, caught her coming back with money she'd taken from his wallet. I kept my mouth shut to him, that time, because we both desperately had to eat, at the time, didn't like it one bit but I didn't really have much alternative, not if I was to have any food on the table whatsoever either. But she had to go.

And a bloody prolific little lying scheming thief too, had been stealing and hoarding my meds, to force me into withdrawal from pain meds, antiseizure meds, whilst whether legitimately or not, on an albeit weaker form of pain med script from a doc here of her own, and valium, temazepam for sleep, she couldn't USE the meds she'd nicked off me, she was apparently allergic and it would have done severe harm or killed her. But had been making sure I couldn't, and was going through them faster than I should, gaslighting me trying to make me think I'd used them and forgotten, found proof otherwise after I gave her das boot though, found a huge stash she'd lifted from me over time.

Bloody spiteful little ingrate slag, after I'd taken her in, as a friend, to protect a friend from what seemed to be textbook abuse vented AT her (if there ever was, now I know she had it coming), put a roof over her head, temporarily even converted my lab space to a bedroom for her, paid for her food, helped her get her medical needs attended by my GP, hell, even pointed out a real bonanza of a find of a certain little brown wild mushroom species that grows on woodchips, Psilocybe cyanescens, not common, and they have certain highly poisonous, deadly lookalikes, which require an experienced mycophile's eye to run some basic tests to rule the presence of the nasty lookalike (Galerina autumnalis, positive for the same horrible, slow, hideously unpleasant way to die known as amatoxins as found in the notorious Death Cap, Amanita phalloides, as well as some of its relatives such as A.virosa, the destroying angel, or A.verna, the fool's mushroom. Destroys the liver, and untreated, there is at a minimum, a 90% fatality rate in cases of amatoxin poisoning. With intensive, aggressive hospital treatment with the advice of someone competent to advise in treatment who knows their mushroom toxicology as well as I do [not intended as a boast, that, is one thing I am damn good at, knowing what to pick and eat, what must go straight in the bin if found in a haul as well as anything close to it in the pile, or even an entire bag if there are several specimens around. Been picking and eating wild mushrooms since I was a little kid]

I was kind enough to clue her in and teach her about the find, as we were walking home from a bite to eat at a macdonalds, where I happened to spot them fruiting in a HUGE strip, all throughout a woodchip bed, we had to seek a few free handouts by way of 'happy meal' empty boxes from the mac-Ds so we could harvest the woodchip bed together and cart the mushroom haul home. Because what I'd recognized, in the dim light of the late evening, was probably the most potent psilocybin magic mushroom species in britain outside of private culture and grow ops; certainly the most potent found wild.

And there were so damn many, that just cleaning them by hand, with paper towels to brush the dirt off the damp caps before drying the ones we weren't using straight away, we both accidentally absorbed enough psilocin and psilocybin through skin contact to actually end up properly tripping fairly obviously, with eyes blown up like dinnerplates :autism:

Yet she just had to behave like a clingy, bitchy, lying, thieving little brat, and eventually tried to kill me over getting dressed before letting her feed her damn fish, and came close enough I almost had to shoot her in the face at close range with my revolver. Can't stand toxic little shits like that. And borderlines are just the WORST. Just bad people, writeoffs through and through.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2018, 03:07:46 PM »

Cal, I will spell this out mate because apparently I did not make it resoundingly clear last time.

NOT CATERING TO YOUR 20 WORD POST COUNT PREFERENCE......AT ALL.

Hope that is a little clearer. You may disagree with my decision or think I should post how you like rather than how I have been posting for 11 years on here but it is not happening. At all.

I get that. It will be harder then, but could you attempt to write clearly?

I mean, I know that Lestat has no valid concerns in his posts, but if you're going to try and make accusations against the
site that you expect people to understand, you shouldn't be channeling Flo's ghost.

So far, we've heard ONE person say they understand what you're going on about. One.
That's not effective communications, that's being in tune with someone.

I am going to write as I have written for the last 11 years on here irrespective of what style or manner people may prefer

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2018, 03:29:01 PM »

I am going to write as I have written for the last 11 years on here irrespective of what style or manner people may prefer whether it is comprehensible.

fixed.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2018, 03:30:59 PM »

I am going to write as I have written for the last 11 years on here irrespective of what style or manner people may prefer

Except you don't write as how you have written for the last 11 years...5-11 years ago you were at least coherent.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2018, 03:40:56 PM »

Except you don't write as how you have written for the last 11 years...5-11 years ago you were at least coherent.

Nope, I write the same and you just not dislike me then. So back then you were not inclined to make ridiculous statements like this about me.

I haven't changed nor will I. Especially not for anyone here. But beat that drum all you like.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2018, 03:51:13 PM »

Nope, I write the same and you just not dislike me then. So back then you were not inclined to make ridiculous statements like this about me.

I haven't changed nor will I. Especially not for anyone here. But beat that drum all you like.

I didn't dislike you until after about 6 months of wading through novels of bullshit. Patience is not one of my virtues.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2018, 04:01:46 PM »

This is from that link. It may actually be related to Trump, since it says it's been used for politicians, and the link is dates April 2017.

Only time will tell whether this "ridiculous and incoherent" meaning of word salad will become common enough to make it into the dictionary. But it seems likely: after all, politics are unlikely to become less nonsensical anytime soon.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 04:14:10 PM by Jack »

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2018, 04:03:10 PM »
This thread is so annoying. Word salad has a meaning; this is not it. Autistics lack theory of mind; this is not narcissism.

Word salad has a meaning. Narcissistic word salad also has a meaning. You can google it and find multiple consistent descriptions and accounts of what Narcissistic word salad is (as I did in the first 3 posts of this thread).

Autistics lack theory of mind. Does that mean that they cannot be narcissists? Or sociopaths?

Being on the spectrum doesn't rule out other disorders...like narcissism, OCD, bi-polar, borderline, schizotypal, or schizoid.

Having one does not eliminate the other.

I would say that that is very obviously the case.....
The case of what?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2018, 04:22:16 PM »

I didn't dislike you until after about 6 months of wading through novels of bullshit. Patience is not one of my virtues.

Do you honestly think I give a fuck about any of your self-proclaimed virtues or what you like or dislike?