Educational

Author Topic: Who or what is Captain Sweden?  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Who or what is Captain Sweden?
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2018, 11:18:41 PM »
Eating a kit kat doesn't make you Swiss. No matter how much you fell for the chocolatey deliciousness.

In the same way, drinking the alt-right kool aid doesn't make you alt-right.

See where I'm going with this?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2018, 11:43:25 PM »
Didn't expect you to give up on you alt right kool aid just because Snopes points out that it's bollocks.

If I told you Alex Jones said something was false, would you take it as read because I cited his website, that it MUST be false?

No you wouldn't. I would not either. Mr Fluoride in the Water makes Frogs Gay" is mostly full of shit.

"alt right kool aid"

What "alt-right" thing have I ever said or endorsed? Be specific and it better not be something that is either conservative opinion or pro-Trump. Alt right is defined specifically to the Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist, Daily Stormer fringe element which I have never endorsed or supported.

You don't need to be alt-right to drink the alt right kool aid.

The narrative regarding the barbarism of immigrants is alt-right kool aid. And it's not too dissimilar to the level of hatred and fear towards certain ethnic groups that the Nazis used to whip up fear and support ahead of WW2. Decent people drank the Nazi kool aid then, just as decent people who are not Neo Nazis are drinking a similar flavour of kool aid now.

Al is not decent, though. He is a bigot.

I'm not, so I will start calling you a rapist at every turn. Not because it is true either but if you set the benchmark why have double standards?

Your intellectual dishonesty is staggering, bigot. Do you even read what you write?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2018, 03:31:49 AM »
Didn't expect you to give up on you alt right kool aid just because Snopes points out that it's bollocks.

If I told you Alex Jones said something was false, would you take it as read because I cited his website, that it MUST be false?

No you wouldn't. I would not either. Mr Fluoride in the Water makes Frogs Gay" is mostly full of shit.

"alt right kool aid"

What "alt-right" thing have I ever said or endorsed? Be specific and it better not be something that is either conservative opinion or pro-Trump. Alt right is defined specifically to the Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist, Daily Stormer fringe element which I have never endorsed or supported.

You don't need to be alt-right to drink the alt right kool aid.

The narrative regarding the barbarism of immigrants is alt-right kool aid. And it's not too dissimilar to the level of hatred and fear towards certain ethnic groups that the Nazis used to whip up fear and support ahead of WW2. Decent people drank the Nazi kool aid then, just as decent people who are not Neo Nazis are drinking a similar flavour of kool aid now.

Al is not decent, though. He is a bigot.

I'm not, so I will start calling you a rapist at every turn. Not because it is true either but if you set the benchmark why have double standards?

Your intellectual dishonesty is staggering, bigot. Do you even read what you write?

Sure do, as I write it and sometimes after. But that was another rhetorical question, wasn't it? It is a conversation you have with you and your ego and its crowded in that space.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2018, 03:35:16 AM »
Eating a kit kat doesn't make you Swiss. No matter how much you fell for the chocolatey deliciousness.

In the same way, drinking the alt-right kool aid doesn't make you alt-right.

See where I'm going with this?

No doubt and the only person spouting this alt-right crap is you.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-wolf/post_1435_b_797188.html

Me and my homegirl Naomi are not blaming immigrants. We are not blaming foreigners to Sweden. We are blaming Swedish men.

Of course maybe Naomi is an alt-right talking head?  :hahaha:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2018, 02:18:55 PM »
I think you and Naomi are a great fit. You're both very selective with your facts.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2018, 03:09:43 PM »
I think you and Naomi are a great fit. You're both very selective with your facts.

So you admit that it's Muslim immigrants who are enriching your culture by raping your women??

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2018, 03:16:12 PM »

So you admit that it's Muslim immigrants who are enriching your culture by raping your women??

Sorry for not mentioning you. You'd fit right in, too.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2018, 03:34:00 PM »

You're aware of the Sweden Democrats, yes?  There is a general election in Sweden in a couple of weeks and the socially conservative anti-EU nationalist SD are polled as the third-largest party in the country.  Swedes are pissed off.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2018, 04:05:06 PM »

Naomi Wolff, alt-right figurehead

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2018, 04:32:55 PM »

You head is firmly buried in the sand...     ...or your ass, same difference.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2018, 04:33:31 PM »

You're aware of the Sweden Democrats, yes?  There is a general election in Sweden in a couple of weeks and the socially conservative anti-EU nationalist SD are polled as the third-largest party in the country.  Swedes are pissed off.

Same thing in Germany from what I hear.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2018, 11:11:03 PM »

You head is firmly buried in the sand...     ...or your ass, same difference.

Don't be shy. You do fit in with the cool kids. You just haven't found the right Youtube clip yet.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2018, 05:23:40 AM »
Odeon thinks the alt-Right are cool kids.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2018, 01:01:27 PM »
Al blames non-whites for everything.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2018, 01:12:51 AM »
Al blames non-whites for everything.

What have I blamed "non-whites for? Be specific