Educational

Author Topic: Who or what is Captain Sweden?  (Read 2256 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Who or what is Captain Sweden?
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2018, 11:47:58 AM »
Didn't expect you to give up on you alt right kool aid just because Snopes points out that it's bollocks.

If I told you Alex Jones said something was false, would you take it as read because I cited his website, that it MUST be false?

No you wouldn't. I would not either. Mr Fluoride in the Water makes Frogs Gay" is mostly full of shit.

"alt right kool aid"

What "alt-right" thing have I ever said or endorsed? Be specific and it better not be something that is either conservative opinion or pro-Trump. Alt right is defined specifically to the Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist, Daily Stormer fringe element which I have never endorsed or supported.

You don't need to be alt-right to drink the alt right kool aid.

The narrative regarding the barbarism of immigrants is alt-right kool aid. And it's not too dissimilar to the level of hatred and fear towards certain ethnic groups that the Nazis used to whip up fear and support ahead of WW2. Decent people drank the Nazi kool aid then, just as decent people who are not Neo Nazis are drinking a similar flavour of kool aid now.

Al is not decent, though. He is a bigot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2018, 11:53:56 AM »

:wanker:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2018, 11:56:19 AM »

(something or the other)

TL;DR

I'm sure it was a valiant effort, though.

Now, numb nuts tell me that IF my mother were alive today and had not died a horrible lingering death from cancer, would SHE have found what you said about HER as insulting to her? The answer is clearly "Yes".

Do not fucking hide behind the "I was just insulting you" when you bring in a member's family for cheap shots and pretend it otherwise.

You better fucking not say a peep when people here start making YOUR family fair game, right?

"But I am telling you Al I did not insult her"
"Yes you did and I gave you a fully explained reason why that is the case"
"But i did not read it and so therefore it is not true"

I've not insulted your mother. I have insulted you. A wall of text will not change that fact, neither will any number of butthurt and bigoted posts about Sweden.

I still think she dropped you. It's a kinder explanation than any of the others I have in mind.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2018, 11:57:38 AM »

:wanker:

Yes, Scrappy, you are a wanker. But we already knew that.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2018, 02:01:11 PM »
Didn't expect you to give up on you alt right kool aid just because Snopes points out that it's bollocks.

If I told you Alex Jones said something was false, would you take it as read because I cited his website, that it MUST be false?

No you wouldn't. I would not either. Mr Fluoride in the Water makes Frogs Gay" is mostly full of shit.

"alt right kool aid"

What "alt-right" thing have I ever said or endorsed? Be specific and it better not be something that is either conservative opinion or pro-Trump. Alt right is defined specifically to the Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist, Daily Stormer fringe element which I have never endorsed or supported.

The narrative regarding the barbarism of immigrants is alt-right kool aid. And it's not too dissimilar to the level of hatred and fear towards certain ethnic groups that the Nazis used to whip up fear and support ahead of WW2. Decent people drank the Nazi kool aid then, just as decent people who are not Neo Nazis are drinking a similar flavour of kool aid now.

Are you back to calling me a bigot , rapist?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2018, 02:05:28 PM »

"alt right kool aid"

I'm not, so I will start calling you a rapist at every turn. Not because it is true either but if you set the benchmark why have double standards?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2018, 04:34:07 PM »

"alt right kool aid"

Is THAT what I said? Re-read what I said.

On a completely unrelated note - Sweden is said to be the rape capital of the world and this is against a number of war torn countries in Africa where rape is used as a weapon of war and countries where marital rape is not illegal.

So being a Swedish man, why are Swedish men statistically so "rapey"?

So I again ask Odeon "So being a Swedish man, why are Swedish men statistically so "rapey"?"

So you WILL show me ANYTHING I said here about immigrants or any narrative as to foreign people. In fact would it NOT be honest and not completely and deliberately dishonest to say that when I state specifically Swedish Men I am not talking about non-Swedish men? It would be stupid pretending otherwise wouldn't it, Minister of Silly Walks? So what alt-Right talking point again?

Dude, drinking the kool aid <> directly supporting or promoting what the kool aid vendors stand for.

I'm not going to get into a wall-of-text battle over something this bloody obvious.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2018, 06:56:17 PM »

"alt right kool aid"

:fp:

So all the German women who started the 120 decibel movement are just a bunch of bigoted neo-Nazis??   ::)

Why is it so hard for you PC types to get through your thick skulls that crime is a demographic issue because it's largely cultural. Since cultures tend to follow race/ethnicity then so to do crime statistics.

Oh, and then Godwin's Law, you lose the argument.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2018, 07:03:26 PM »
I did not introduce Nazis into the discussion. It was Al and it was actually relevant.

Nice try though buttmunch.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2018, 07:40:32 PM »
I did not introduce Nazis into the discussion. It was Al and it was actually relevant.

No, Al was talking about modern fringe political movements.

You brought up WWII and the ACTUALL Nazis.

Jesustapdancingchrist you're so willfully stupid.   :hahaha:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2018, 07:53:32 PM »

No, Al was talking about modern fringe political movements.

You brought up WWII and the ACTUALL Nazis.

Jesustapdancingchrist you're so willfully stupid.   :hahaha:

Look, I know you're stupid and you have a tiny little brain and you don't like wedgies, but take a look at who actually brought nazis into the conversation. It shouldn't be completely beyond you.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2018, 08:28:59 PM »
but take a look at who actually brought nazis into the conversation.

You did.

Do I need to post the chart??   :tard:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2018, 08:35:37 PM »
Ha ha. Now you've got me almost laughing out loud.

But seriously, just because someone calls you an idiot doesn't mean they are gaslighting you. In your case it's an empirical observation.

Now go ahead and post the chart. Knock yourself out.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2018, 08:41:59 PM »
P.P.L.W.G.I.C.    :hahaha:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2018, 09:50:43 PM »

"alt right kool aid"

Is THAT what I said? Re-read what I said.

On a completely unrelated note - Sweden is said to be the rape capital of the world and this is against a number of war torn countries in Africa where rape is used as a weapon of war and countries where marital rape is not illegal.

So being a Swedish man, why are Swedish men statistically so "rapey"?

So I again ask Odeon "So being a Swedish man, why are Swedish men statistically so "rapey"?"

So you WILL show me ANYTHING I said here about immigrants or any narrative as to foreign people. In fact would it NOT be honest and not completely and deliberately dishonest to say that when I state specifically Swedish Men I am not talking about non-Swedish men? It would be stupid pretending otherwise wouldn't it, Minister of Silly Walks? So what alt-Right talking point again?

Dude, drinking the kool aid <> directly supporting or promoting what the kool aid vendors stand for.

I'm not going to get into a wall-of-text battle over something this bloody obvious.

Nope. Just no. The immigrant and foreign barbarism narrative is NOT anything I implied. I asked why Swedish men NOT IMMIGRANTS OR FOREIGNERS (just so we have this made blatantly clear) rape so much.

You can make whatever case you like about Immigrants or Foreigners in Sweden or anywhere else and have fun with that BUT don't pretend that applies in any way with what I said