Educational

Author Topic: It was NEVER about my signature....Odeon is trying to rewrite a narrative.  (Read 440 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
So you're saying it's *my* responsibility to have your sig removed, not yours? That's rich.

Fuck off, Al. You remain delusional.

If you didn't want it removed I am cool with that if you did I would have been cool with that too. It is not rich it is fucking obvious.

At a truce the things said or done previously are (if not forgiven) accepted as done and at an end. I do not expect or demand you to explain anything more nor delete posts or remove signatures or give me any special benefit or restore anything. It is simply an acknowledgement that what is done is done and GOING forward and REGARDLESS of what was said or done in the past, you will bi-laterally agree to cease further hostilities and further efforts to incite or get personal.

So Yes Odeon you do NOT get to bitch about a signature that hurt your feelings NOW. That is fucking pathetic.

If there was a signature you wanted changed, from before the truce, you could have asked. If there was a thread you particularly wanted deleted, from before the truce, you could have asked. If there was a post you wanted deleted, from before the truce, you could have asked. If there was an apology you want made about something I said, from before the truce, you could have asked. If there was something you needed me to clarify publicly, from before the truce, you could have asked. It is NOT to say I would have done or not done any of these things but you do not agree to a truce and then whine 7 months later that there was pre-conditions you did not ask for at any point, and further pretend this lack of responsibility is somehow projected at me. You could have asked or said it was non-negotiable or would be goodwill or simply a nice gesture, Hell I did not care, I don't really recall what was on it in any case. You didn't ask or mention it until now. It is clear why.

That is COMPLETELY on you. We know it is a bullshit narrative just like your bullshit "I was just reminding you, that you had a daughter" narrative was bullshit and just as the narrative it has morphed into which seems to be "You needed to be reminded about your daughter to consider another perspective"

You are a lying scumbag Odeon.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Odeot still never explained why "My mother was a whore who loved the taste of Arab cock" was against the TOS.   :dunno:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Odeot still never explained why "My mother was a whore who loved the taste of Arab cock" was against the TOS.   :dunno:

Maybe he thought you were doxing him?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Textbook gaslighting.

Like most gaslighters, Al isn't even aware he is doing it. He appears to believe the crazed narratives he creates in his own mind, and the gullible and weak of mind fall into step.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Textbook gaslighting.

Care to elaborate?

Sure. It's a lengthy diatribe full of accusatory and emotive and authoritative language. It positions himself as the righteous victim and Odeon as a kind of weak, pathetic villain.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
Textbook gaslighting.

Care to elaborate?

Sure. It's a lengthy diatribe full of accusatory and emotive and authoritative language. It positions himself as the righteous victim and Odeon as a kind of weak, pathetic villain.

That's not necessarily gaslighting.

Odeot has been described as a weak pathetic villain by several people, including those who knew him personally.

Just look at his abuse of the admin tools, that screams weaksauce.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Textbook gaslighting.

Care to elaborate?

Odeot has been described as a weak pathetic villain by several people, including those who knew him personally.

Of course it's not gaslighting if everything in that diatribe is true.

Then it's just truth that looks a hell of a lot like textbook gaslighting.

You know what they say about stuff that looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Textbook gaslighting.

Care to elaborate?

Of course it's not gaslighting if everything in that diatribe is true.

Then it's just truth that looks a hell of a lot like textbook gaslighting.

You know what they say about stuff that looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

Except of course it does not look like textbook gaslighting and only the very stupid or very dishonest would say so.
Scrap makes the point. If it is honest and demonstrably so or reasonably inferred then it is not gaslighting.
I would really like to make specific claims but I do not need to. I make reasonable claims based on cited behaviours and examples. They are often the diatribes I get accused of making. I set it out.

This too is completely unlike gaslighting, to draw in examples to back claims.

So no, it does not look like a duck at all. Calling it so does not make it so. Only wishful thinking works that way. Bastion of children and the irredeemably stupid.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
You can duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck duck all you want

You still look like a duck

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.