Author Topic: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Karma is a bitch: The Maxine Waters Edition.
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2018, 04:55:44 PM »
If you try hard enough you can eventually find something to be butthurt about. If it wasn't the use of the word "daughter" it would eventually have been something else. If it wasn't Odeon it would be someone else. Some people live for being the centre of the biggest drama they can manufacture.

One has to wonder at the eagerness to defend and obfuscate when a member expresses a preference for young, post-pubescent ladies though. Not implying anything, of course.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2018, 05:03:40 PM »
It's not uncommon for members to have something to say when families are dragged into arguments. This time I'm saying it. This isn't about Al, it's about odeon. Odeon has made it clear numerous times, members aren't allowed to drag his family into arguments. While it makes sense he may not take administrative actions when other people are doing it to each other, I think he should give his membership the same respect he demands for himself. There I said it.  :orly:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2018, 05:11:42 PM »
No I don't like you Al.

I used to...before you polluted this forum with your endless rants and hatred.

But I'm sure you don't like me either...so we're even.

Now I'm done for the moment...shit to do, money to make.

Correct. Selective outrage and bias with a touch of moral indignation. But at least a little bit of truth after being called on it. Were you your hero, Odeon, you would have denied, projected, misdirected and resorted to memes. You are shallow and vacuous but there is at least some truth and integrity there.

I will let you get back to your banjo and pipe
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2018, 05:28:28 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2018, 05:42:40 PM »
This time last year you acknowledged it was out of line to bring Al's mother into an argument, so what's the problem now? :dunno:

It still is. It's Al who is leaking.

Then don't bring up people's family members in the same sentence used to insult them.  :dunno:

???

See IQ's post about what I  did.

You will get no more sycophantic supporter than IQ. Her want to provide cover is not an out for you.
Be as slimy and disingenuous as you like. Meme and misdirect all you like, but you are not fooling anyone. Not even IQ, who was charitable enough to leave a fabricated watered down excuse that you now desperately seize upon.

Misrepresentation, Projection, lies, hypocrisy, misdirection, snark, Faux Moral Indignation ..... What the fuck is wrong with you? The con is over. You've been caught, no amount of covering this up will work. Why continue to play act you fucking idiot?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2018, 11:10:30 PM »
I don't need Icequeen to tell me what you did. I saw what you did.  :dunno: If I were Al I'd be pissed too. It was uncalled for.

To point out that he has a daughter, too, and so should consider a different viewpoint? He was and is determined to defend and explain away what Scrap has been saying, no matter what, and frankly, I do find it baffling.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2018, 04:40:34 AM »
I don't need Icequeen to tell me what you did. I saw what you did.  :dunno: If I were Al I'd be pissed too. It was uncalled for.

To point out that he has a daughter, too, and so should consider a different viewpoint? He was and is determined to defend and explain away what Scrap has been saying, no matter what, and frankly, I do find it baffling.
Different view about what? No one has defended what scrap said. He was reacting to what you said about Scraps taste in breasts. Al wasn't the only one to speak up for Scrap against the insinuation of what you said. There was no need to mention Al's daughter, much less in the same sentence calling him a coward. Though I'm sure justifying it to me is much easier than saying, you're right Al, I should have left your daughter out of it.  :dunno:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2018, 05:22:27 AM »

Different view about what? No one has defended what scrap said. He was reacting to what you said about Scraps taste in breasts. Al wasn't the only one to speak up for Scrap against the insinuation of what you said. There was no need to mention Al's daughter, much less in the same sentence calling him a coward. Though I'm sure justifying it to me is much easier than saying, you're right Al, I should have left your daughter out of it.  :dunno:
I think the whole developed or undeveloped boob thing shouldn't have been said anyway. I'm now cringing for the men who prefer tiny titty women, and the women who walk around with tiny titties. It doesn't have anything to do with the age of consent. :orly:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2018, 05:50:21 AM »

I did not particularly want to quote GG but they are dead right. Just simply dead on. I have written this too and WHY you did.

You are running through your narratives aren't you?
1) "I simply acknowledged you have a daughter".
2) "You bringing up your daughter in arguing that I ought not have bought her up makes YOU the scumbag for defending her from me"
3) "You posting all over the board is a problem. YOU should be in a designated area where it can be not addressed. That makes you a problem leaker (just like an old person with leaky bowels. Get it?)"

Stick with this if you like Odeon or cycle through some new ones. Doesn't matter a damn to me. You stepped in this. It did not come out of a vacuum. It was a deliberate choice and it was a very bad one. Why not be a man and accept both the reason and the pettiness behind that bad decision. Instead of trying to bullshit to the forum and project it all on me.

To be very clear, I know you have called me a cunt over and over and the truth is I am and I will not just drop this and you bought this on yourself. It was unnecessary and it was for unnecessary reasons.

You in your righteously indignant fervor do not see anything outside your moral preaching. If I say something like A. "radicalised Muslim Extremists are a problem in the world", all you see is B. "Muslims are all terrible" and you then make it your place to battle the racist, islamaphobic bigot who would be outrageous enough to suggest that C. every Muslim in the world needs to be executed and to such people, any amount of nastiness is justified. (Yes I know that this makes no logical sense and that A is NOT saying B and does not say C - but that is your all over Odeon)

Same in this instance:
I dismiss a ridiculous suggestion that there is a question about whether A. Scrap likes developed Boobs. The fact that Scrap is the primary poster of nude and topless women photos on I2 and MOST of them are VERY Developed is pretty transparent and makes your question at best disingenuous and at worst fucking ridiculous
But all you see is B. I am DEFENDING Scrap and okaying every position Scrap has and everything he has said about females on I2. How Dare I because Scrap said things which could be seen as a genuine attraction to female children and so therefore DESPITE having said to the contrary C. I must secretly support Scrap's interest in female children and defend that and to such people who are pedophile enablers, a personal attack bringing my daughter into things is totally cool.

All righteous indignation and then I pulled you up on it and exposed you and what did you do? Fucking pathetic Odeon.

So that is what you do and why

This is what I did and did not support.

Think those might be too developed for him.

But I'm sure he'll clarify any day now.

Who has posted the most nude or semi-nude pictures of women on here and.have the majority of the breasts of these women been developed?

What are the answers and do they support your assertion above?

I'm simply asking questions based on what he's posted before. If you feel the need to clarify his preferences for him, then by all means go ahead.

Sure. We have seen pictorial examples of the women Scrap seems to like. I mean you have seen as many of these nude or topless girls that he has posted as I have over the last 10 or 11 years. It does not seem a big secret to me and ought not be to you that he likes these big boobed women. I mean 90% of them are. There are plenty here and plenty more have been removed over time to make space. Boobs are not a big thing for me personally. Don't get me wrong. I like females and like boobs but big small or medium, is all good for me. He seems to post almost only big boobed girls. Definite type too.

Nope. You are either being deliberately obtuse or being intellectually dishonest.

You asked Scrap repeatedly to clarify his earlier comments. That is fine - although truth be told is is becoming a bit stale.
To then pretend there is any real mystery about whether Scrap likes big boobed women would be as dishonest as pretending seriously that he did not like women at all or that he was gay. As a joke or for shits and giggles fine. But this is actually a little dishonest at the moment.

Here is the core of where you are credible

"Scrap you seem to have made comments where you implied you are sexually interested in pubescent or pre-pubescent girls. Its pretty fucking gross and I want you to clarify."

Despite the fact that you have seemed to have already asked a couple of hundred times and he seems not willing to answer, I would say fair call. Though he has said he was usually drunk at the time and I more than suspect he was making very off-colour jokes or trying to be edgy. It WAS gross. But then off-colour jokes or edgy behaviour is not unknown for him nor unknown on I2 generally.

Still the above from you is far from unreasonable.

If you stray from here and go into boob size. You pass into an area which is pretty defensible by Scrap and patently absurd from you. You can turn around and pretend that it was "You know perfectly well it wasn't about the boob size" but again it LITERALLY was and parsing the words comes up with no other genuine interpretation.

It would be EXACTLY The same if you said "Scrap do you like little boys too?". That too would be you making claims about his possibly being gay (having a sexual preference for males) and that would be dishonest too. Because it is obvious that he is not.

So let's not pretend for a single fucking moment that using my daughter to attack me was justified because I pulled you up on something blatantly ridiculous.

I DO get that you have not the fucking brains in your head to discern the difference between me disagreeing with one point you make about Scrap and disagreeing with everything you will or could say. I know that in your mind I HAVE to disagree and cast him down because he said something that you think was pedophilic and therefore he is condoning pedophilia and therefore he is completely immoral and therefore he is a monster and therefore nothing is off-limits and therefore anything said against him that is attacked or anything that supports him in any way is equally as immoral and could only come from from a monster and so any attack is okay to pushback against supporting and enabling pedophiles and pedophilic cultures and ....

..."oh fuck, he did not actually say anything to support what Scrap said about young girls, and shit, he even denounced Scrap for that, and I have bought in his daughter to attack him.

Well, it doesn't matter because I feel righteous and so I must BE righteous. It was all in the higher purpose of fighting against pedophilia and such and therefore to Hell with apologising for my virtuous feelings".

You did exactly the same when you ran in frothing at the mouth when I said things about "radical Muslim Extremists" (saying not a thing about Muslims in general or the like) in fighting for all Muslims and calling out bigotry.

You are fucking ridiculous and I know what you are doing and why and misdirection, projection, lying, and misrepresenting is fucking stupid. You are not right, nor moral. I think deep down you know how flawed you are and have a compulsion to signal a faux-morality. You hate it exposed.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:06:12 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2018, 06:50:25 AM »

Al's defended Scrap more than once, so what you're saying is simply untrue. My point was then, and is now, that he, as someone with a daughter, should have an additional perspective to consider. We'll have to agree to disagree here. My beef is not with you but with Al.

Oh, and I don't know if it's easier or not. I don't think Al is right, so please don't try to second-guess me and imply that I'm posting this as some kind of face-saving move.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2018, 07:28:01 AM »

Al's defended Scrap more than once, so what you're saying is simply untrue. My point was then, and is now, that he, as someone with a daughter, should have an additional perspective to consider. We'll have to agree to disagree here. My beef is not with you but with Al.

Oh, and I don't know if it's easier or not. I don't think Al is right, so please don't try to second-guess me and imply that I'm posting this as some kind of face-saving move.

BULLSHIT!

I have agreed with Scrap over many things. I even agree with you occasionally. But over his comments on female girls I did not offer a defence and do not think I need to. I HAVE said it was gross and I have said your defence over that was reasonable.

So no. His clear preference for very developed boobs (I challenge you openly to find a more prolific poster of very developed boobs on I2) is not up for question AT ALL. There is nothing defensible from your end. You introduced my daughter to combat my defence of a point that Scrap WAS in fact the person with the most clear indication of a preference for big breasted women.

You bought my daughter into to combat this narrative WHY????

You do not have an answer. Because there is no other perspective I need to consider. Facts are facts. Who here has posted the most photos of nude or topless women? Who has posted the most photos of big breasted women? What percentage of women he has posted have had large breasts? Have there been people who HAVE had a preference for posting women with small breasts? Is he one of these people?

There is NOT another perspective to be gained by thinking about my daughter or drawing on her opinion or any other fucking thing you dickhead.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2018, 01:09:41 PM »
There was no "fabrication", and I do not make up excuses for people. When I read the thread that is how I comprehended it, the gopher obviously saw it in a different perspective.

But then the gopher doesn't view you as a whiny man child either, so there may be some bias.

The thread is still there for all to read and interpret for themselves if they so desire.

...and you can just fuck right off with this shit.

Wiggle a bit and give Odeon a cheap thrill.

Anyone that knows me, knows better.

Or is that just your way of trying to invalidate what I had to say?

Maybe I should ponder why I think you have your nose so far up Scrap's ass lately?
Give him a wiggle Al.

But that's total bullshit and not at all fair to Scrap. 

You two obviously share similar viewpoints or just a common enemy, which is fine. I probably don't agree, which is fine too. Deal with it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2018, 01:35:12 PM »
Common enemy, most likely.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2018, 03:59:30 PM »
But then the gopher doesn't view you as a whiny man child either, so there may be some bias.
To be fair I don't understand, and get frustrated by people who seem to have trouble letting things go. I also don't understand why things get so nasty. Al certainly isn't the only one, but heym they are who they are, and I'm just different, so whatever. It's not like I can say people feel wrong. I'm totally cool with odeon penalizing people for dragging his family into fights, but I think that means he should set the example and completely avoid dragging people's family into fights. I may stand corrected, but I don't believe Al has ever done that to Odeon.  :dunno:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2018, 04:03:27 PM »
Funny how Al makes such a drama out of Odeon mentioning his daughter during a debate. In a non-insulting way, to ask Al to consider something from the perspective of a father. And in response he accuses Odeon of fucking his mother in his sig. No hypocrisy or stupidity in that whatsoever, of course, it's what any reasonable man would do. (Hint because obviously not everyone here is a rocket surgeon: the last sentence was sarcasm).
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass