Educational

Author Topic: Is that David Hogg still in the news cycle? How about Stormy and Avenetti?  (Read 210 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I thought these people were going to bring down Trump? Don't hear much from them now.
I guess there is still Mueller, right? Is it Mueller time or will that turn out as impotent?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
FBI is still processing the info they retrieved from Cohen.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
FBI is still processing the info they retrieved from Cohen.

Yes and Cohen will "flip" and Trump should be scared, or is it that Cohen had some dodgy taxi business that will be investigated.

I thought this is supposed to be bad news for Trump
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
I like David Hogg, he's quite possibly the best AR-15 salesmen EVER!!  :tooledup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I like David Hogg, he's quite possibly the best AR-15 salesmen EVER!!  :tooledup:

He really is. The Streisand Effect.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Every time Democrats screech for more gun control, gun and ammunition sales spike.   :nerdy: