Educational

Author Topic: Why can't we hate niggers??  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Why can't we hate niggers??
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2018, 02:07:11 AM »
This may be a bit off-track or may muddy the waters.
I have no doubt that there are men and women in the workplace that are or can be verbally and/or physically completely inappropriate.
I wonder too, now in the time of heightened awareness of this kind of thing, as to whether people get unfairly caught up in unfair accusations.

The only time I have been a party to that kind of thing at a disciplinary level was interestingly being a support for a female co-workers against two other female co-workers. It was awkward but worked out mostly. There was no much in it.

But what jogged my thoughts was the new girl at work recalling how on her first week something had upset her and she burst into tears, but I walked around to her and gave her tissues and  hug until she stopped crying. She said that was very sweet. I said "I am a Dad". Those joining in said I was a good bloke.

Got.me thinking. Another workplace, different team, different girl, same situation, could have turned out badly for me.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:12:54 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2018, 07:23:17 AM »
Because it isn't nice.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2018, 07:57:44 PM »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2018, 06:46:55 PM »
:LMAO:

This dimwitted professor, Suzanna Walters, has had a Title IX complaint lodged against her at the university she teaches at.

Yet another loony leftist scores a goal against themselves!!   :hahaha:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2018, 08:33:52 PM »
:LMAO:

This dimwitted professor, Suzanna Walters, has had a Title IX complaint lodged against her at the university she teaches at.

Yet another loony leftist scores a goal against themselves!!   :hahaha:

It is pretty clear but I am betting she gets away with it because the University will apply a different standard and make excuses for her.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2018, 05:19:06 PM »

For some reason I thought of Pappy when I saw this.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2018, 07:09:15 PM »
Why were you looking up racist dog memes?  :zoinks:
:gopher:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2018, 01:30:27 AM »
Saturday is racist dog meme day.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2018, 10:10:08 AM »
That still doesn't explain why you are a participant.  :zoinks:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2018, 02:52:10 PM »
Actually I was feeling a little butthurt because somebody said something mean to me. So rather than going on a drunken rampage and posting incoherent reams of bollocks, which seems to help some people, I googled "butthurt" and went to images, and scrolled down until I started feeling happy again. This one was funny and reminded me of Pappy and this thread for some strange reason.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2018, 03:19:22 PM »
 :orly:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2018, 08:38:43 PM »
Let’s just hate men for fun. I dunno I’m guessing Feminazis are angry and bored.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.