Educational

Author Topic: FAA deliberately hires dumb people to be air traffic controllers.  (Read 242 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
You can't make this shit up. The FAA was penalizing applicants for being good at science and who had recent aviation experience.

They deliberately dumbed down the hiring selection process to get more black people to be air traffic controllers because DIVERSITY!!  :tard: Guess who was behind this policy?? 

They are currently being sued by several parties, I hope they beat the crap out of the Black employee's Union.

The interview begins at 1:46

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: FAA deliberately hires dumb people to be air traffic controllers.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 06:08:12 PM »
I'm not a racist, (wait...no...fuck that, FUCK disclaimers, just...NO!)

Just..that beggars bloody belief. A hightech aviation job INTENTIONALLY making it easy for morons to get in, just so they can get themselves a few token black morons (looking at it that way, I'm surprised the black folk aren't up in arms hooting about 'who are YOU judging to be big dumb nigger, dumbing it down so you can fill up your token-quota you racist cracker')

IMO, if somebody is too stupid to do the job, they are too stupid to do the job. It doesn't matter if they are white, black, paki (always the ones with the bloody attitude, pen-pushing arab pakis for some reason) or if they are purple and covered in feathers with a bloody tail sticking out of the back of their heads. If they aren't fit for the job, then the person who is deserving should get it.

Such 'affirmative action' is just turning a long table on its axis, so the plate reading 'big dumb nigger' reads 'fucking honkey majority white male who is to be excluded from employment opportunities just so our precious ethnic who the fuckevers can have a job, with no regard whatsoever for the fact that the employed minority might be a gangbanger who cannot pronounce the word 'ask' without sounding as though naming an implement for cutting down trees or jobsworth bureaucrat tossers, and to whom 'a long and eloquent speech' equates to 'wot wot nigga, whodafuck tuck awey muh stone smokcing pype un muh crack rox niggah'.

Really makes one optifuckingmistic about flying doesn't it, knowing that the aviation authorities deliberately sought out just such a mongrel guttersnipe who couldn't tell the difference between dental floss and his braided anal hair until it be rolled into a ball, wrapped around the pointy end of a pencil and said pencil stuck in one ear whilst somebody repeatedly slams the side of their skull with the ear-mounted moron-pencil into a brick wall.

Thank god for political correctness. Without it, we might have to suffer the risk of exposure to dangerous levels of competence and free thought. Or worse, somebody with TRAINING!

If that makes me racist then sieg bloody 'eil.

I hate politicks (by this, I mean those who practise the 'profession' of the non-job-candidate pencil pushing (just not in the right bodily regions) parasites. Poli-tics...short for 'poly-ticks', I.e a multitude of individuals with grasping clawed legs and a proboscis with which to jab the fabric of society, sucking the blood of the intelligent, the good, the white man, the qualified man (or woman), latching on, like the parasites they are and sucking the blood of society, introducing the noxious diseases of PC, PR (public relations, aka spindoctors, not our resident gorgeous gal the princess royal, of course) and professional career greasy pole-climbers and backstabbers just looking for somebody who deserves the oxygen they so shamelessly embezzle to present their shoulderblades as a convenient knife-rack.

Fucking slimy little bastards, I wouldn't shit down their throats if they were starving to death. Otherwise, in a well-fed state, I'd quite happily do so, but for the fact that such an act would be an unpardonably base and foul insult to the honour of my faecal matter.

The sheer contempt I have for bloodsucking poly-tickians and their spin, their outright lies and charlatanry, there scarcely exist words to enunciate quite how much I loathe the very ground they defile by stepping upon it.

Being flayed alive, salted in caustic potash and quicklime, before being covered in petrol, set on fire and dropkicked face first into a wasps nest is far, far too good for them.

I see them on TV, yapping on about bollocks, like the brainless, vapid pack of contemptible anal retentive blatherskites they are, and I just think to myself 'if there was a god, I'd have been born with a tail that had a fully automatic combat shotgun fused to the end of it, a set of wings, and instead of fingernails, extensible razor-edged talons'

Buggrin' pack of gutterborn whorebegotten protohumanoid excrement. Lying, whining, backstabbing each other to get one up climbing the greasy pole of the politick-al world to the top, like a turd that floats back up the U-bend after having been shat, and refuses to flush.

Politicians, they are the cream of society in my view. Cream sits on top of milk. And shyte floats. For shite they most certainly are. It is an embarrassment to share so much as a base-pair of my genome with such untermenschen filth.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 06:56:50 PM »
I've known plenty of smart people who I wouldn't want anywhere near an air traffic controller's job.

I'd rather a dumb, focused person who had been properly trained doing the job than a smart person who's got more interesting things to think about.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 07:08:45 PM »
I'd rather a dumb, focused person who had been properly trained doing the job

In other words, an invisible, pink unicorn.  ::)

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 07:23:33 PM »
I do sort of see his point. Although somebody smart enough, would be of sufficient intellect to restrain their mind from wandering off the job in any way it should not.

So better, still, to have a smart worker than a prize pillock.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 08:00:11 PM »
I do sort of see his point. Although somebody smart enough, would be of sufficient intellect to restrain their mind from wandering off the job in any way it should not.

So better, still, to have a smart worker than a prize pillock.

Some really smart people have problems with executive functioning and focus. Some really smart people have mood disorders. Einstein was famously absent-minded. I wouldn't want some of the smart people I know in control of aircraft movements while I was up in the air.

All other factors being equal, yes a smart person will most likely be better at the job than a less smart person.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 08:56:32 PM »
Yes, but so do plenty of dribbling mindless cretins who you could castrate by kicking their baby sister in the mouth.

So I'd sooner have an Einstein than a muhammid making sure my flight, stays one. Less chance of ending up stuck in the side of a mountain, or ending up intimately mingled with pieces of the world trade center.