Educational

Author Topic: Bearing has been banned from Youtube. WTF??  (Read 792 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Bearing has been banned from Youtube. WTF??
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 08:48:12 PM »
Who?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 07:05:59 AM »
Yeah, youtube looks like it's doing another purge of wrongthinkers.

Bearing dares to call out others on their bullshit and therefore he's a danger to the narrative.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 01:25:41 AM »
Bearing is banned for the same reason that I'd be banned if I started drawing Mickey Mouse cartoons and using them to promote my political and social ideas and making a profit out of it on YouTube.

Do I need to spell that out further?

Seriously, it's because of people like you that they have to put instructions on shampoo bottles.

Tick... tick... tick... tick... tick...
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 08:31:24 AM »
Bearing is banned for the same reason that I'd be banned if I started drawing Mickey Mouse cartoons and using them to promote my political and social ideas and making a profit out of it on YouTube.

Seriously, it's because of people like you that they have to put instructions on shampoo bottles.

No, c'mon now. His original drawing was copyright. He got suspended and ended up talking with the copyright owner and had to replace all drawings and animations. He did this and sourced and paid a new illustrator/animator. All good and unsus;pended. So in short it would be either ignorant or stupid to think the reason was due to his earlier drawings and animations were the reason. You aren't going to go there are you?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2018, 08:46:25 AM »
Ah, so this is a cartoonist?

I don't read the daily papers, so I'm not up on them now.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2018, 05:05:26 PM »

No, c'mon now. His original drawing was copyright. He got suspended and ended up talking with the copyright owner and had to replace all drawings and animations. He did this and sourced and paid a new illustrator/animator. All good and unsus;pended. So in short it would be either ignorant or stupid to think the reason was due to his earlier drawings and animations were the reason. You aren't going to go there are you?

I take offence at your implication that I am either ignorant or stupid. In this case I have clearly earned both labels.

I've never watched Bearing. I'm more of a Peppa Pig kind of guy.

Quick google "why bearing suspended" and found info about the copyright thing, didn't I? Didn't check the fucking date though! Ha ha, I now realise that it's for people like me that they put instructions on shampoo bottles. Sorry Pappy!

I'm gonna wait for the official reason for Bearing's latest suspension to come out. Wouldn't want to go off half-cocked twice in one thread.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2018, 03:36:45 AM »
So, why was he banned? Inquiring minds and all that, and I don't want to read it on a shampoo bottle.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2018, 04:11:30 AM »

I take offence at your implication that I am either ignorant or stupid. In this case I have clearly earned both labels.

Quick google "why bearing suspended" and found info about the copyright thing, didn't I? Didn't check the fucking date though! Ha ha, I now realise that it's for people like me that they put instructions on shampoo bottles. Sorry Pappy!

I'm gonna wait for the official reason for Bearing's latest suspension to come out. Wouldn't want to go off half-cocked twice in one thread.

In this specific instance you were ignorant. You explanation is more than reasonable. No problem with ignorance, unless it is willful and it doesn't appear to be in this case. You do talk a lot of bullshit though, so I hope you do not mind me checking.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2018, 04:22:00 AM »
So, why was he banned? Inquiring minds and all that, and I don't want to read it on a shampoo bottle.
Suspended apparently, and not for the first time.

Apply approximately 15 ml to scalp and work through with fingers.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2018, 04:24:17 AM »

In this specific instance you were ignorant. You explanation is more than reasonable. No problem with ignorance, unless it is willful and it doesn't appear to be in this case. You do talk a lot of bullshit though, so I hope you do not mind me checking.

Most of the time I can't work out what the fuck you're saying so I can't really tell if it's BS or if I'm just stupid. More likely the latter.

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2018, 06:28:53 AM »
Couldn't be arsed to watch the video, so I looked on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bearing/comments/8lnj4g/bearing_terminated/dzh96c5/

If I had to guess, it might be related to that weird and sudden crackdown on weed videos, since he has advertised about hash oil or whatever lately.

That seems plausible.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2018, 06:27:04 PM »
Couldn't be arsed to watch the video, so I looked on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bearing/comments/8lnj4g/bearing_terminated/dzh96c5/

If I had to guess, it might be related to that weird and sudden crackdown on weed videos, since he has advertised about hash oil or whatever lately.

That seems plausible.

Tim Pool agrees that this is a likely cause.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2018, 07:28:15 PM »

Most of the time I can't work out what the fuck you're saying so I can't really tell if it's BS or if I'm just stupid. More likely the latter.

In those instances it is neither. The culprit is your inability to comprehend what you really ought to be able to. Hope that helps.