Educational

Author Topic: Pet names you give towards celebrities and/or political figures:  (Read 368 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Ready?

GO!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Pet names you give towards celebrities and/or political figures:
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 04:02:35 PM »

The Donald Trunk.

Obviously alluding to the possibility that our 45 President might actually be an ass man.

I am OK with that.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 04:21:20 PM »

The Donald Trunk.

Obviously alluding to the possibility that our 45 President might actually be an ass man.

I am OK with that.

:2thumbsup:

Oprah Winfrey a.k.a. the chameleon

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 09:01:35 PM »
Why the chameleon?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 08:20:32 AM »
Rosario Dawson - "my girlfriend"
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 09:13:24 PM »
Why the chameleon?

It was my father's description of her. She claims she's one thing, yet promotes other things that would cause people to go "wut?"

It's the same for this realtor we know in town, he is a different shade when he is around the religious crowd, yet everyone else he is just an average joe telling dirty jokes like no tomorrow.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 01:10:23 PM »
'theresa maynus'-theresa may. The crazy jackbooted bitch we currently have the misfortune to have as our PM. And who is, in fact, a gigantic anus, would have to be that full of shit.

And she really is a turd. Ban-happy in a disgusting and majorly oppressive way. Also completely insane. Ostensibly to make people smoke less, under the present govt. smaller packs of rolling tobacco, along with 10-decks of readymade fags, have now been banned, and the minimum size of tobacco packs one can now buy has shot up from around 12.5g to over an ounce. To make people smoke LESS? thats like saying to cut down on episodic violence, round everybody up and stab them in one go.

Also responsible for the revolting psychoactive substances bill, a 'law' which I quite simply cannot bring myself to do anything but spit upon in contempt, basically bans anything and EVERYTHING mind altering which is not either nicotine, alcohol (two of THE most harmful of all drugs IMO, well not nicotine so much, as tobacco) and certainly two of the most addictive, and in the case of EtOH, the physical addiction being highly dangerous to the extent of being potentially lethal in physical withdrawal; and caffeine. Without regards to the nature or properties of the substance. Even ones not actually invented yet, are illegal, a blanket ban, on everything bar caffeine, nicotine and alcohol. In theory, that would make carbon dioxide (which, in a mixture with oxygen and inhaled, under the name 'carbogen' possesses psychotropic properties, albeit not ones which sound at all pleasant) illegal. The same gas every human cannot avoid possessing, given we must breathe in oxygen and exhale CO2. Same goes for nitrous oxide, aside from the 'whippits' used for pressurizing whipped cream dispensers, and which, too is present in our bodies as a neurotransmitter. As is GHB, and DMT (dimethyltryptamine), both of them neurotransmitters, which means that our brains are illegal to possess, and so would be the eating of human braiiinnssssssssssssssessssss..ahem..I mean....sorry..somebody's cat walked over my keyboard while I wrote that. Anyone have a cat I can borrow for about 10 minutes? how about that adorable wee black kitten with the cute big vulcan ears? if I could just borrow that moggy for a moment so I can claim he walked over my keyboard then spend the remainder of the ten minutes scratching behind those adorable ears.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 10:52:04 PM »
"That gobshite" - all of them.

There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 11:52:06 PM »
Rosario Dawson - "my girlfriend"

Is she not a bit Hawt for you?

I like Vanessa Ferlito, too.   Not so much similar as similarly as hawt!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 09:01:14 AM »
Lol grey area, I see you and I are of a similar mind in this context. The world would be so much better off without politics and politicians. If it were up to me I'd have them all rounded up, in one long straight line and then shot with a .50 cal barret anti-materiel rifle. Reason being for that specific choice, is the extremely powerful and penetrating round, that way one could get rid of an awful  lot of vermin using just the one bullet, so as not to have to waste the metal that would go into more  than a couple of rounds+their cartridge cases :P.

Because thats  all politicians are, an oxygen-embezzling waste of space. Wouldn't piss down their throats if their hearts (vestigial as they may be) had caught fire. I'd not have a problem with pissing down their throats and THEN setting them on fire though, only if there was a risk of putting them out. I'd feel awful if I realized I was guilty of saving a politician's life. Bunch of lying tossers, the lot of them need to be flogged to death slowly with a sock full of frozen shit.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 10:17:37 AM »
Someone else came up with it, but I love it...

"Mango Mussolini"

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 01:01:15 PM »
I have the perfect one for Trump-'Adunce Hitler'

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2018, 07:45:49 PM »
I have another name for Mrs May: Malory Archer.

Explains a lot.  :dunno:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 01:13:08 AM »
I wouldn't care what race she is. She will always be Untermensch. Not because of the race of humanity she comes from, but the fact that she doesn't. She is a grub, a big, slimy, wriggling sack of pus gnawing away at the roof supports of humanity like the overgrown larvae of a deathwatch beetle.

If you were to try and skin her alive, thinking her human, it wouldn't work. That might, by some rather tenuous definition, resemble skin on the surface, but underneath its all chitin and mandibles. You'd find underneath, something halfway between a praying mantis and a Solifugid (aka camel-spider, or windscorpion, the things that live in hot countries, pack a hell of an acceleration and a face full of jaws that look like bolt cutters sticking out forwards, rather than the chelicera of other arachnids)

Even the human mask...thats a face you just can't help but want to smack with a golf club. Even though it looks like somebody already did; and to a badly made waxwork bust too. Theresa may is proof there is no god, for no benign deity would create such an entity.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2018, 04:31:00 PM »
I wouldn't care what race she is. She will always be Untermensch. Not because of the race of humanity she comes from, but the fact that she doesn't. She is a grub, a big, slimy, wriggling sack of pus gnawing away at the roof supports of humanity like the overgrown larvae of a deathwatch beetle.

If you were to try and skin her alive, thinking her human, it wouldn't work. That might, by some rather tenuous definition, resemble skin on the surface, but underneath its all chitin and mandibles. You'd find underneath, something halfway between a praying mantis and a Solifugid (aka camel-spider, or windscorpion, the things that live in hot countries, pack a hell of an acceleration and a face full of jaws that look like bolt cutters sticking out forwards, rather than the chelicera of other arachnids)

Even the human mask...thats a face you just can't help but want to smack with a golf club. Even though it looks like somebody already did; and to a badly made waxwork bust too. Theresa may is proof there is no god, for no benign deity would create such an entity.

I mean people have been calling that vile thing "Maybot" for a while due to her personality being that of an unkind and unfeeling machine akin to something from Terminator or Battlestar Galactica and while it's very possible she is an android I think this is also a valid theory. 

On second thoughts, I prefer it as the Terminator was reprogrammed to be a good guy in the second one and I just don't think that's possible with May...So I think your theory makes more sense than mine.  :viking: