Author Topic: Make fun of Sweden Game!!  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Make fun of Sweden Game!!
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2019, 04:24:47 AM »
Al, you remind me of the old lady who called the police to complain that her neighbour was parading around his house naked.

A policeman arrived at her house and looked out her window and told her he couldn't see anything untoward.

The old lady said "of course not, you've got to stand on the table and look through these binoculars".

I have heard this anecdote and it is funny. It of course has no relationship to what I have said nor does it metaphorically relate. You know this.

Did Odeon say "It's not the kind of site you stumble upon." (with the inference that the only way I could have come across something he has stated is far right wing is if I was invested in reading for intent).
Was his statement true or false?
If he makes such a claim there must be some reasoning behind it.
If it is false I ought to be able to not only denounce it but show as to how it is false. The fact that I did so, so very easily and in direct contradiction of what he wrote as a hard fact, speaks the dishonesty and stupid of the statement and the underlying inference
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2019, 04:52:51 AM »
I've never been one for explaining my awesome jokes or their relevance.

Sometimes I feel like the Rottweilers that Walkie described have been chasing parked cars.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2019, 06:05:28 AM »
I've never been one for explaining my awesome jokes or their relevance.

Sometimes I feel like the Rottweilers that Walkie described have been chasing parked cars.

Who knows. Maybe you are one of the rottweillers of he imagination?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2019, 11:28:59 AM »
Al, you remind me of the old lady who called the police to complain that her neighbour was parading around his house naked.

A policeman arrived at her house and looked out her window and told her he couldn't see anything untoward.

The old lady said "of course not, you've got to stand on the table and look through these binoculars".

Perhaps she wanted a bit.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2019, 12:39:31 PM »
Old news. The ban lasted less than a day.

Your choice of reading materials is interesting, though. Speisa is a far-right propaganda site that mixes outright lies and nonstarters like this one. It's not the kind of site you stumble upon.

It isn't! You know this for a fact?

Okay try this. Try typing "Yes Sweden" into Duckduckgo.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=yes+sweden&atb=v112-5_f&iax=images&ia=images

7th image was unlike most of the others was very small

https://pics.onsizzle.com/elsa-my-you-are-independent-cis-precious-daughter-woman-now-1163470.png

I then looked up Swedish flag banned at primary school https://duckduckgo.com/?q=swedish+flag+banned+at+primary+school&atb=v112-5_f&ia=web

What is the very first entry?

So did you just lie when you said:

It's not the kind of site you stumble upon.

Because it sure as Hell looks proven by the above that I did stumble upon it.

SO why did you lie............again?

:facepalm:

What exactly do you think you proved? When I follow your link, my results do not even pick up Speisa among the first few dozen results. In fact, it wasn't among the results I glanced through before I gave up and laughed at your stupidity. Why do you suppose this is? If you knew something about how search engines work, you would have shut up instead of posting.

And yes, I know Speisa's MO for a fact. Speisa and some others are fairly well known for this sort of thing. Pick a few bizarre but mostly true news items and twist them, and then make up a couple of items yourself. This is how they work. As PT Barnum said, there's one born every minute, and for the minute you were born, you are it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2019, 12:44:34 PM »

:rofl:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2019, 12:59:53 PM »
OMG, that was painful.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2019, 01:40:25 PM »
well, bugger  me ! (as my Dad used to say, though  maybe I ought to point out- seeing as this is a Spazz site-  that he surely woukld  have been  outraged if you tried to take him up on it)
 i neglect this borad for a day or two, and moment I tune in, here's my name coming up  in a "Make fun of Sweden"  thread  :LOL:. And i wasn't even looking for my name, more like hoping-to-god  there's nothing for me to answer for, ATM.
But that weasn;t the funny bit.
This is the really funny bit

:lol1:

:lol1: :plus:

I wonder what the Aussie for Batman is?

"Man who dishonestly poses as a  flying rodent"  maybe?  :hide:

Might come back to look at the quasi-serious threads a bit later. This board has a habit of squeeezing much more out of me than  I intended to invest ...err, no personal snark intended there, i hasten  to add. That's at  least half my own fault, gor  being a ...well, you, know...spazz.   

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2019, 04:17:16 AM »
As far as I2 not being the type of site one just stumbles on...

I think in that case, the important decider is who is online. An aspie or autie or the parents of a spazz might well do, but general NTs I'd think it far less likely.

And lol walkie hun, you've done nothing wrong. And please, *gently slides an arm warmly over your shoulder and actually looks seriously at walkie*, DON'T think of your being a spazz as something for which you bear fault, it is not, and you have no guilt to expiate hun. Obviously, I couldn't know it had I never known you, since one cannot miss what one doesn't know exists, but if you left, or worse, something happened to you, I'd take it pretty hard, your spazzyness comes over as warm and sweet, and you personally, are one of the select few here that I'd really be hurt if you were lost to us. To me, you matter to me, and damn your eyes lass, 'your FAULT'? it's nobody's 'fault' for being autistic, aspie, Rett's, or if they have some sort of syndromic MR. Nobody has the capability of determining their genetic makeup in gestation.

And hey, I don't think of it as a fault. I think of it as something that makes you all the richer  for it.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2019, 04:26:58 AM »
In Australia we call him Batman.

Although I can think of perhaps one Australian who would call him something like "You claim to be a bat but you are obviously just a human in a bat suit. That represents a flagrant level of intellectual dishonesty and abuse of privilege that cannot be forgiven. You're lucky you have me to tell you how it really is. Not to mention that time you made an enemy of Superman. Superman did nothing to deserve that, apart from being an alien. Just what do you have against aliens you wannabe flying mammal piece of filth?.................. 10,000 words later............ and furthermore, you're stinky and you regularly break the speed limit in the batmobile......................."
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2019, 11:27:45 AM »
:laugh:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2019, 05:55:15 PM »
In Australia we call him Batman.

Although I can think of perhaps one Australian who would call him something like "You claim to be a bat but you are obviously just a human in a bat suit. That represents a flagrant level of intellectual dishonesty and abuse of privilege that cannot be forgiven. You're lucky you have me to tell you how it really is. Not to mention that time you made an enemy of Superman. Superman did nothing to deserve that, apart from being an alien. Just what do you have against aliens you wannabe flying mammal piece of filth?.................. 10,000 words later............ and furthermore, you're stinky and you regularly break the speed limit in the batmobile......................."
No idea which Australian would say that. Of the four Aussies here I think each of us would call him Batman. Which Aussie did you mean?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2019, 05:57:45 PM »
Old news. The ban lasted less than a day.

Your choice of reading materials is interesting, though. Speisa is a far-right propaganda site that mixes outright lies and nonstarters like this one. It's not the kind of site you stumble upon.

It isn't! You know this for a fact?

Okay try this. Try typing "Yes Sweden" into Duckduckgo.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=yes+sweden&atb=v112-5_f&iax=images&ia=images

7th image was unlike most of the others was very small

https://pics.onsizzle.com/elsa-my-you-are-independent-cis-precious-daughter-woman-now-1163470.png

I then looked up Swedish flag banned at primary school https://duckduckgo.com/?q=swedish+flag+banned+at+primary+school&atb=v112-5_f&ia=web

What is the very first entry?

So did you just lie when you said:

It's not the kind of site you stumble upon.

Because it sure as Hell looks proven by the above that I did stumble upon it.

SO why did you lie............again?

:facepalm:

What exactly do you think you proved? When I follow your link, my results do not even pick up Speisa among the first few dozen results. In fact, it wasn't among the results I glanced through before I gave up and laughed at your stupidity. Why do you suppose this is? If you knew something about how search engines work, you would have shut up instead of posting.

And yes, I know Speisa's MO for a fact. Speisa and some others are fairly well known for this sort of thing. Pick a few bizarre but mostly true news items and twist them, and then make up a couple of items yourself. This is how they work. As PT Barnum said, there's one born every minute, and for the minute you were born, you are it.

Bullshit! Near on same result every time I tried.

Why are you lying?

Given that I followed an stumbling around pattern as described and would up there, why did you say this was unable to be done via stumbling around the internet? Was that a truth-based claim or a lie? Can't be both

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2019, 12:49:00 AM »
Please read up on how search engines work, Al.

- Albert Einstein