Author Topic: Make fun of Sweden Game!!  (Read 2871 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Make fun of Sweden Game!!
« on: April 02, 2018, 03:12:23 PM »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Make fun of Sweden Game!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 09:26:18 PM »
Why Sweden and not Finland? :zoinks:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 04:28:31 AM »
  :hahaha:

But Captain Sweden is "special"

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 12:39:29 PM »
I am a little tired of making men the target of all the builshit laws just being set.

For instance, the "man spread"  becoming illegal.

OK, Bitches, try having a pair of hot sweaty balls attached to your punk ass pussies and then having a chance to sit for a few minutes.  You WILL spread your legs.

They NEED air!!  Trust us!!

The entirety of the idea of the man spread laws should be a no brainer to all men and at least half of the thinking women.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 12:45:01 PM »
  :hahaha:

But Captain Sweden is "special"

So wtf? Some asshole guys dribble a little when they sprinkle and do not even bother to try to wipe it down like most of us who can succeed at managing a penis on our own with no help from the legals?

Shit there are fairly respectable gentlemen who make a half decent wage cleaning up after those jerks. Are we going to take that away from them as well?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 03:48:10 PM »
I am a little tired of making men the target of all the builshit laws just being set.

For instance, the "man spread"  becoming illegal.

OK, Bitches, try having a pair of hot sweaty balls attached to your punk ass pussies and then having a chance to sit for a few minutes.  You WILL spread your legs.

The entirety of the idea of the man spread laws should be a no brainer to all men and at least half of the thinking women.
Had to look it up. It's about taking up space. Though you're right and it only targets men, while women who also take up extra space on transport with their purse may be equally as common. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manspreading

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 05:59:42 PM »

See?  Thinking women fucking rule!

Yes, it is about taking up too much room with our man spread. Any man whose legs expand wider than their hips is subject to ticketing by law.

:dunno:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 06:14:30 PM »

Yes, it is about taking up too much room with our man spread. Any man whose legs expand wider than their hips is subject to ticketing by law.

Ticketing does seem a bit extreme, though this is about public transport and seems similar to people who don't understand airplane etiquette related to knowing the armrest rules and keeping within their own space. Don't generally ride trains or busses, but men seem to have no problems sitting on a plane for a couple of hours without their knees invading my space. Would have to assume it's not a great hardship.

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 06:15:48 PM »

My ability to sit comfortably with my legs crossed for extended periods of time must be some kind of superpower then.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2018, 07:42:31 PM »

Ticketing does seem a bit extreme, though this is about public transport and seems similar to people who don't understand airplane etiquette related to knowing the armrest rules and keeping within their own space. Don't generally ride trains or busses, but men seem to have no problems sitting on a plane for a couple of hours without their knees invading my space. Would have to assume it's not a great hardship.

Maybe some of those "guys"  are not toting balls?  Hardships are relative. Now I am not saying it is necessary to sit  "spread"  constantly, but being bumped for just sitting "normally"  is about the same as an assault upon our manhood.

Taking into account many of these others who plop down two grocery bags of crap in the floor and get no grief. Seriously?
Just because some want to air out the "boys" we are made out to be an example?
We may have to disagree, here.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2018, 08:10:02 PM »

Maybe some of those "guys"  are not toting balls?  Hardships are relative. Now I am not saying it is necessary to sit  "spread"  constantly, but being bumped for just sitting "normally"  is about the same as an assault upon our manhood.

Taking into account many of these others who plop down two grocery bags of crap in the floor and get no grief. Seriously?
Just because some want to air out the "boys" we are made out to be an example?
We may have to disagree, here.
Maybe they just know how to position their balls so they can sit without intruding on my tiny bit of leg space. :laugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2018, 08:11:33 PM »
I thought this was going to be a thread about Swedish pancakes. 

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2018, 08:58:19 PM »
Here's a picture of my manspread.  :zoinks:

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 09:00:41 PM by Gopher Gary »
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2018, 09:25:40 PM »
Why Sweden and not Finland? :zoinks:

Why not Australia?  :zoinks:

:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 10:03:59 PM »

My ability to sit comfortably with my legs crossed for extended periods of time must be some kind of superpower then.
Indeed. I can't cross my legs at all. If I do, my feet go numb. I think it is a bad circulation thing.

And Gary, I have never even heard of that petition!. It must be the eastern states. :zoinks:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae