Poll

Which position do you take?

I get to trigger people for myself
I get triggered by people by myself

Author Topic: hater vs hated  (Read 4691 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: hater vs hated
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2018, 07:22:08 PM »
Yeah, show me the dildo!

Because let's face it, only retards take pride in something as negative as being retarded.

I'm actually far too lazy to kill myself, so in short, you would have to come and hurt me with your retarded self. Sorry.

Do I have pride in having blue eyes or am I just born with blue eyes? Not much of a thinker are you?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #91 on: January 26, 2018, 07:27:19 PM »
That suicide is just as effective hurting others as it is at hurting yourself. Whatever positive contribution I make can only come with dying because there's not enough resources to keep us all alive. With an exploding global population, the sick and weak will be the first to be targeted with hate because having kids is apparently more than just an unordain right, but a necessity to fight off the hoard of others... Control birth, and one get's to dictate who lives and who dies. Regardless if you survive life or not.

Being labelled as autistic is as bigoted as being labelled abnormal for fear of fear itself.

I'm here to share with you myself and it appears my reflection of you is unwanted.

And for the record, I don't really want to think about shitheads like you.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2018, 07:37:18 PM »
To traverse the mission is to become one with it. By ennobling, we live. You and I are entities of the grid. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it destroy the nature of your path. We can no longer afford to live with selfishness. The complexity of the present time seems to demand an ennobling of our bodies if we are going to survive. Dogma is the antithesis of grace. Coherence is a constant. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is presence. Transformation is the driver of grace. The future will be a perennial redefining of non-locality. This circuit never ends. We must heal ourselves and inspire others. The unifying of empathy is now happening worldwide. The dreamscape is calling to you via sub-atomic particles. Can you hear it? Indigo Child, look within and unify yourself. How should you navigate this karmic dreamscape? Potential is the truth of wonder, and of us. The totality is beaming with chaos-driven reactions. We exist, we vibrate, we are reborn.

:zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2018, 07:41:22 PM »
That suicide is just as effective hurting others as it is at hurting yourself. Whatever positive contribution I make can only come with dying because there's not enough resources to keep us all alive. With an exploding global population, the sick and weak will be the first to be targeted with hate because having kids is apparently more than just an unordain right, but a necessity to fight off the hoard of others... Control birth, and one get's to dictate who lives and who dies. Regardless if you survive life or not.

Being labelled as autistic is as bigoted as being labelled abnormal for fear of fear itself.

I'm here to share with you myself and it appears my reflection of you is unwanted.

And for the record, I don't really want to think about shitheads like you.

I don't mind you labeling me or thinking bad thoughts about me or whether you die today, tomorrow, or in 60 years. Does this matter to you? Do you think it may with others?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2018, 07:54:32 PM »
Why? Do you celebrate having autism or do you scream for your freedom from yourself?

I knew this guy who was bitten by a Moose.

Mental people, regardless of condition, should be given the choice to have euthanasia. End of story. They deserve as much compassion as other animals. Or you some kind of dipshit that knows better?

I believe you should have the right to euthanize yourself, I'm all for it.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2018, 07:59:28 PM »
That suicide is just as effective hurting others as it is at hurting yourself.

In your case, yes. If there was an outbreak of brain eating zombies, you'd be safe.

Whatever positive contribution I make can only come with dying because there's not enough resources to keep us all alive.

I like your line of thinking here.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2018, 08:06:11 PM »
The only real thing that matters is having the opportunity to be legally murdered by life other than through work.
At least someone agrees with me here.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2018, 09:21:55 PM »
At least someone agrees with me here.

Now if we could just get you to agree with you, then we'd really be on to something.  ;)

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2018, 12:17:48 AM »

indeed, there are other survival mechanism at work here that are protecting me from myself. Maybe grief coming from you may help me trigger into a state of catatonic rage. Interested?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2018, 04:46:31 AM »

I have the film and apparently there are two or three more coming out.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 04:50:21 AM by odeon »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2018, 04:48:47 AM »
What are you trying to get out of this thread? What is your purpose apart from winding everyone up?

I'm not wound up. Who is wound up?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2018, 05:45:55 AM »
I meant mdagli1.
:dog:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2018, 05:48:19 AM »
Interested?
Are you going to post in any topics that aren't about you?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2018, 07:12:55 AM »

indeed, there are other survival mechanism at work here that are protecting me from myself. Maybe grief coming from you may help me trigger into a state of catatonic rage. Interested?

Sure! Try listening to an entire side of the album "Hellen Readdy, the Las Vegas Years". That aught to do the trickk!

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2018, 08:38:40 AM »
Wats dat?