Author Topic: "Shithole countries"  (Read 4478 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: "Shithole countries"
« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2018, 05:47:58 PM »
I mean really why make such a STUPID point.  You don't think that the potential President of the US just might have met with officials from other countries?  :facepalm2: 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #196 on: May 22, 2018, 06:43:19 PM »
I mean really why make such a STUPID point.  You don't think that the potential President of the US just might have met with officials from other countries?  :facepalm2:

Because, the problem is with the word 'collusion'. It is not a crime.

But, you're obviously to wrought up with yourself to even read my fairly simple posts.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2018, 08:51:10 PM »
Trump is doing a horrific job if he's a Russian puppet.  Brilliant Israeli puppet though.

Regardless of anything else in this conversation..... that's a good one!
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2018, 09:49:19 PM »
Same shit different day.

Enlighten me as to why you believe someone as "morally upstanding and honest" as this moron is WOULDN'T collude with a foreign country?

Better yet, don't. Because I probably don't really want to know. 

One of the brighter points of this whole shit fest has become one of the new players, Michael Avenatti. The dude knows how to throw some serious shade.

#Basta

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #199 on: May 22, 2018, 10:57:15 PM »

One of the brighter points of this whole shit fest has become one of the new players, Michael Avenatti. The dude knows how to throw some serious shade.

I don't trust him one bit. There's something really weird going on there.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2018, 09:18:39 AM »

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/michael-avenatti-law-firm-stormy-daniels-media-coverage-2018-5?r=US&IR=T

He is completely on the up and up, who is paying his and Stormy's fees? What are they both getting out of this?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2018, 10:23:43 AM »

Because, the problem is with the word 'collusion'. It is not a crime.

But, you're obviously to wrought up with yourself to even read my fairly simple posts.

I did read them.  The whole invetigation was meant to be about 'collusion' with Russia.  But in reality is about trying to drag this out, hope the Dems take the house back and then impeach Trump.   
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2018, 01:37:04 PM »
I'm just leaving these here.  :eyebrows:

Not quite Jason Statham material, but still a nice diversion.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2018, 01:51:41 PM »
...hope the Dems take the house back and then impeach Trump.

Omg. I actually agree with you on something.

Hell has officially froze over.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2018, 02:16:36 PM »

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/michael-avenatti-law-firm-stormy-daniels-media-coverage-2018-5?r=US&IR=T

He is completely on the up and up, who is paying his and Stormy's fees? What are they both getting out of this?

I would think it was obvious but you have a think and see what you come up with.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2018, 03:33:57 PM »

I did read them.  The whole invetigation was meant to be about 'collusion' with Russia.  But in reality is about trying to drag this out, hope the Dems take the house back and then impeach Trump.

No.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

It's more specific than that. It's about links and coordination between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.
Such links HAVE been discovered.

It's also about what arose from the investigation (e.g. the Comey firing, and Trump's words on the matter, other
possible obstruction of justice - like punitive actions against ALL the FBI top officers whom Comey confided in,
possibly signalling pardons for those who remain silent -
covered under 600.4(a)).

So far, there hasn't been any proof of coordination with the campaign leaked to the public. This is likely what your Foxy Friends
(and other media) are referring to when they use the word 'collusion'. Mainly, because the standard of proof is so high.

Moreover, it is unlikely that even IF there was such proof, the Republican Congress would impeach the Cheeto in Chief.
I mean hell, they ignored the flagrant violations of the emoluments clause. America's favorite cheese puff should never
have been sworn in, based upon that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #206 on: May 24, 2018, 10:45:41 AM »
Would have thought that most other presidents had been indicted by now.  The democratic ones at least. Still,  carry on.  This is hugely entertaining.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: May 24, 2018, 11:05:56 AM »
If having links with Russians is a crime then the Clintons should be rotting in prison.  They done deals with them to get money put into their foundation.

Trump was advised to fire Comey.  Comey should be rotting too.  The FBI, the Clintons and the Obama White House were working together to try to alter the election, ironically.

This is not about justice or law and you are painfully retarded and naive if you think it is.

I don't like Fox but Tucker Carlson has been dismantling the 'collusion' garbage all the way along.  Ron Paul is also doing some great work.  If you just rely on CNN for news you won't be in touch with reality.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2018, 11:06:39 AM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #209 on: May 24, 2018, 11:21:48 AM »
So glad people still believe.

- Albert Einstein