Author Topic: "Shithole countries"  (Read 4471 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: "Shithole countries"
« Reply #180 on: May 21, 2018, 02:23:27 PM »
Is this in reference to the unfettered flow of that VD noted above?  :zoinks:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/21/giuliani-made-up-robert-mueller-deadline-for-trump-probe-report.html

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #181 on: May 21, 2018, 02:30:10 PM »
I wouldn't give up just yet.

It's been over a year.  I know you want there to be 'collusion' but there's not a shred of evidence and Mueller is going for stuff that has nothing to do with Russia or collusion. 

If this was about justice and reality he could get him on collusion with Israel.  Flynn was talking to Russia as well as diplomats from other countries about vetoing a UN resolution about Israel's settlements on behalf of Israel.  Trump moved the Embassy for Israel.  Trump scrapped the Iran deal for Israel.  Trump bombed Syria for Israel.  All of these moves were against Russia's wishes and US allies have killed Russians in Syria.  Trump has removed Russian diplomats and kept the sanctions on them.  Trump has family ties with Netanyahu, with Bibi even sleeping in Jared Kushner's bed. 

But feel free to hold onto the fantasies about 'Russian collusion'.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2018, 02:32:58 PM »
And Haiti is a shithole.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #183 on: May 21, 2018, 02:37:45 PM »
Oh look what came out of the woodwork.  :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #184 on: May 21, 2018, 04:58:10 PM »

It's been over a year.  I know you want there to be 'collusion' but there's not a shred of evidence and Mueller is going for stuff that has nothing to do with Russia or collusion. 

If this was about justice and reality he could get him on collusion with Israel.  Flynn was talking to Russia as well as diplomats from other countries about vetoing a UN resolution about Israel's settlements on behalf of Israel.  Trump moved the Embassy for Israel.  Trump scrapped the Iran deal for Israel.  Trump bombed Syria for Israel.  All of these moves were against Russia's wishes and US allies have killed Russians in Syria.  Trump has removed Russian diplomats and kept the sanctions on them.  Trump has family ties with Netanyahu, with Bibi even sleeping in Jared Kushner's bed. 

Eh? Collusion is pretty much a given. Collusion is also not a crime.
Not even with Russia - nearly every president has done so since Hoover,
with the possible exception of Truman.

Several crimes have been uncovered and indicted. More seem likely to follow.
The only real suspense is if there's enough there to warrant more than just hauling
away Manafort for 80 years or so. And that may depend upon who else cracks.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #185 on: May 21, 2018, 06:17:23 PM »
Collusion happened.

Will it be what gets him impeached?

Doubtful.

Obstruction of justice, RICO violations,  violations of the emoluments clauses, etc...will work just fine though.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #186 on: May 21, 2018, 09:10:56 PM »
When you consider what Nixon got brought down for, when he committed (known to President Johnson even) treason
during his campaign.....

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #187 on: May 21, 2018, 10:24:06 PM »
Nixon was well into his 2nd term...before he resigned while staring impeachment in the face.

I really doubt Mango Mussolini will ever resign like Nixon did. Once they decide on impeachment, they vote on removal or disqualification.

My best liberal fantasy is removal and a jail term, but even disqualification from running a second term...fine.

It's a slow process in just about ANY country to remove a president, once they are in office, and that is the reality. 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2018, 07:16:03 AM »
Nope collusion did not happen.
There have been some crimes charged and even some guilty pleas. Nothing to do with collusion that helped Russians fix the election for Trump or whatever the narrative originally was.
Now on the basis that the FBI admitted that they did not think Flynn lied but they still charged him, WAS he lying and if not was he under duress?
The troll farms slam dunk does not seem as slam dunk and one of the charged companies does not seem to have even been around during the election.
The Mannafort case seem to be going off track a bit. As I have said before, I do not like Mannafort and never did. He is as shady as all fuck and Lewindowski was better.
Take it from me Rosenstein will be forced to recuse himself or be fired. Then the new acting AG will can the investigation. There will be outrage and it will settle down before the midterms.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #189 on: May 22, 2018, 07:32:41 AM »
Right.  :laugh:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: May 22, 2018, 05:05:22 PM »

The only real suspense is if there's enough there to warrant more than just hauling

So where's the evidence for 'collusion' then? 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: May 22, 2018, 05:06:47 PM »
Collusion happened.

Will it be what gets him impeached?

Doubtful.

Obstruction of justice, RICO violations,  violations of the emoluments clauses, etc...will work just fine though.

It did?  You know something that no one else on earth knows then?  Where is the evidence?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: May 22, 2018, 05:09:17 PM »
Nixon was well into his 2nd term...before he resigned while staring impeachment in the face.

I really doubt Mango Mussolini will ever resign like Nixon did. Once they decide on impeachment, they vote on removal or disqualification.

My best liberal fantasy is removal and a jail term, but even disqualification from running a second term...fine.

It's a slow process in just about ANY country to remove a president, once they are in office, and that is the reality.

Try to make a clear distinction between reality and what you want to be true.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2018, 05:22:59 PM »

He and his campaign staff have had meetings with, and worked with Russian officials both before and during his Presidency.

The question is WHAT the collusion related to. His pageant? Legitimate policy issues? The moscow real estate deal? Planks in the republican platform? Release of hacked information? Foreign intervention in the campaign itself?

Some of these would be fine. Some surround a crime, and may represent an additional crime (e.g. conspiracy) due to that.

But yeah, collusion? That shit's there.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: May 22, 2018, 05:44:34 PM »

He and his campaign staff have had meetings with, and worked with Russian officials both before and during his Presidency.

The question is WHAT the collusion related to. His pageant? Legitimate policy issues? The moscow real estate deal? Planks in the republican platform? Release of hacked information? Foreign intervention in the campaign itself?

Some of these would be fine. Some surround a crime, and may represent an additional crime (e.g. conspiracy) due to that.

But yeah, collusion? That shit's there.

Shall i repeat the question?

Still zero evidence.  Speculation is not evidence.  There's zero evidence that Russia hacked the DNC.  Maybe try switching off CNN for a few hours? 

As i said previously, Trump is doing a horrific job if he's a Russian puppet.  Brilliant Israeli puppet though.