Start here > Free For ALL

Trump

<< < (2/36) > >>

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: FourAceDeal on November 29, 2017, 07:59:04 AM ---When your president is supporting the output form a neo-nazi group you have taken a wrong turn.

--- End quote ---

Or they have said something worthy of support perhaps? I think it shows the opposite of what you are trying to say and for the reasons I have already shown.

FourAceDeal:

--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on November 29, 2017, 12:55:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: FourAceDeal on November 29, 2017, 07:59:04 AM ---When your president is supporting the output form a neo-nazi group you have taken a wrong turn.

--- End quote ---

Or they have said something worthy of support perhaps? I think it shows the opposite of what you are trying to say and for the reasons I have already shown.

--- End quote ---

The fact that you support his actions does not surprise me in any way.  I already know what you are and where you get your information.

FYI, all three videos are already old news, having been first posted 4 or 5 years ago.  Two were debunked as false years ago, and the third, some old shit with a beard throwing a statue, could have come from anywhere.  Who knows.  The chances of him being a god appointed spokesman for Islam is pretty slim - only the educationally subnormal could interpret it that way.

But I'd be interested in hearing your views on what Trump has done that makes him such a good president.  Fire away.

Icequeen:
Watch what's going on with Mueller.

I think it's a distraction, and a extremely bad one. The second one aimed right at all the religious nutters here that think he's the second coming of Christ. ::)

The first video was from protests in Egypt in 2013, in the second the guy breaks an already broken statue while no one knows what he's saying...and the third was already discredited by the Embassy of Netherlands...the "so called Muslim attacker" was Dutch. 

He talks about "fake news"??
He's nuts.

Little Suckabee Sanders will lie through her teeth and come up with something to defend him with though I'm sure.

What have we become here?
It's totally fucking embarrassing. :facepalm2:

FourAceDeal:
One can understand why some don;t get the full horror though.  If you just read Breitbart and watch Fox you only get told about one third of what he does.  They edit out anything embarrassing.

It's now getting difficult to get good odds on whether he'll be impeached.  Currently at 5/4.  If you want good odds you have to guess the year.  2018 is 7/2.

Putin is laughing his cock off at all this.  And if the stakes weren't so high we'd be laughing too.

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: FourAceDeal on November 29, 2017, 04:52:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on November 29, 2017, 12:55:43 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The fact that you support his actions does not surprise me in any way.  I already know what you are and where you get your information.

FYI, all three videos are already old news, having been first posted 4 or 5 years ago.  Two were debunked as false years ago, and the third, some old shit with a beard throwing a statue, could have come from anywhere.  Who knows.  The chances of him being a god appointed spokesman for Islam is pretty slim - only the educationally subnormal could interpret it that way.

But I'd be interested in hearing your views on what Trump has done that makes him such a good president.  Fire away.

--- End quote ---

What I am? An Australian Centrist. Where I get my information? News.com.au, Breitbart, MSM.com, Washington Post, Twitter, Youtube and Reddit.

The videos? Up til this point of the conversation, I did not know we were even talking about videos. I thought he had retweeted something someone said. The someone was apparently someone from an organisation called "Britain First" (so I suspected a Patriot Brexit pseudo-political organsation). You told me they were dregs and I said that whatever he was retweeting was likely something he agreed with. As I pointed out I agree with what I agree with regardless of who said it and I think this is a good standard. If Ted Bundy loved Roy Orbison it does not mean I have to now hate Roy's music because Bundy is a monster. This "You cannot support an opinion you agree with if it is from someone that we don't like" makes NO sense to me.

What I like about Trump? I think that the Establishment is not Liberal but "Progressives" or enable "Progressivism". I like Liberal ideology generally but I hate Progressivism. Trump's every move is a counter to the Establishment and the Cultural Marxism of Progressivism.

The obvious risk is that by countering the Progressives, that culture and society will swing too far in the opposite direction and instead of becoming more centrist or Moderate Liberal/Libertarian, they will swing past and go into some different but equally bad territory like the Religious Right of years ago. But maybe not.

But the economy seems good, he is breaking up the globalist agreements that effectively pretend all countries are not identities of their own but rather simply a part of a collectivist whole. He is enforcing against illegal immigration that I agree with. He is wiping out ISIS which is a pretty scary group. He is calling out the Media who I have disliked for many years. He is doing a lot of things I think are admirable.

Does that mean he is not flawed? He is nearly on inarticulate, believes in a lot of silly things including vaccines causing Autism, the birther thing was a bit stupid. A few other bits and pieces are cringe BUT irrespectively squaring the ledger, he does very well upsetting the right people and making enough changes and owning others.

100% better than Hillary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version