Author Topic: False rape accusations  (Read 3305 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: False rape accusations
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 01:40:48 PM »
Something similar:

French paedophile ring case - Woman says Sorry I made it up

A French woman, implicated in a case of child sex abuse, implicated 18 other people.

The trial had shattered the lives of 18 people accused in the case, with one committing suicide and others losing custody of their children, while sending France into a paroxysm of soul-searching.

For three years France agonised over claims of a pedophile ring. Now the main suspect admits she made most of it up. Craig Smith reports from Paris.

A major pedophile case that had captivated France all but collapsed when the main suspect suddenly admitted that she had made up much of the story, which has destroyed the lives of more than a dozen people.

she made it up and it ruined several mens lives.  to the point where one of them committed suicide?

she should be put on trial for first degree wurder.  and put to death if convicted.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 01:49:28 PM »
Something similar:

French paedophile ring case - Woman says Sorry I made it up

A French woman, implicated in a case of child sex abuse, implicated 18 other people.

The trial had shattered the lives of 18 people accused in the case, with one committing suicide and others losing custody of their children, while sending France into a paroxysm of soul-searching.

For three years France agonised over claims of a pedophile ring. Now the main suspect admits she made most of it up. Craig Smith reports from Paris.

A major pedophile case that had captivated France all but collapsed when the main suspect suddenly admitted that she had made up much of the story, which has destroyed the lives of more than a dozen people.

she made it up and it ruined several mens lives.  to the point where one of them committed suicide?

she should be put on trial for first degree wurder.  and put to death if convicted.

Alas, I don't think the French have the death penalty anymore. Maybe she could get a couple of years in prison--at most.  :(

Graelwyn

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 05:26:08 PM »
Actually, you wouldn't like to have seen my reactiion when I saw a recent incidence of such false accusation. It made me livid, and nasty as it sounds, I really hoped the cry wolf thing would apply and the woman in question would know what is it to really be a victim of rape. It makes me angry as it means those who have genuinely been raped are going to come in for a harder time, the more false accusations there are.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 08:02:04 PM »
Actually, you wouldn't like to have seen my reactiion when I saw a recent incidence of such false accusation. It made me livid, and nasty as it sounds, I really hoped the cry wolf thing would apply and the woman in question would know what is it to really be a victim of rape. It makes me angry as it means those who have genuinely been raped are going to come in for a harder time, the more false accusations there are.

true.

each time a false accusation is uncovered, it makes the legitimate claims seem less believable.
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 08:48:36 AM »
That's what I was thinking, too, it ruins credibility.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 03:36:42 PM »
Woman jailed for 9 years for stalking a couple and accusing the guy of rape:

Marchese then falsified DNA evidence against the doctor by retrieving one of his condoms from a rubbish bin to back up claims he raped her.

As a result of Marchese's claims he was charged with rape in 2004 and cleared in 2005.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 03:38:13 PM »
what are the punative damages?

he was convicted of rape.  likely spent time in jail.

she should pay him 10 million for his pain and suffering.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 03:39:24 PM »
She's been ordered to pay £9,000 to both parties within 3 months or have a year added to her sentence.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 03:40:57 PM »
how much jail time did HE serve?

this is utter Bullocks.  she should get 25 years to life.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 03:50:49 PM »
how much jail time did HE serve?

this is utter Bullocks.  she should get 25 years to life.

He didn't serve any time; he was cleared of the charges, but the news on the TV said that it took 18 months, and I don't know if he was held in custody for part of that or suspended from work or something.  I think also that people in the UK have to be released after serving 2/3rds of their sentence (no idea why that is), so she'd only serve 6 years max, unless I've gotten something wrong.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 03:51:39 PM »
Also, the stalking caused a breakup with his fiancé, who he'd planned to marry, but they'd called off the wedding because of death threats.

Litigious

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2007, 03:57:00 PM »
what are the punative damages?

he was convicted of rape.  likely spent time in jail.

she should pay him 10 million for his pain and suffering.

There was one guy in Sweden totally falsely accused for raping his daughter and another girl and being part of a pedophile network. He got 8 years and did 3 of them before a researching TV team found out that the accusations were totally false. The cops as well as the vice Chief Public Prosecutor had made up false proofs to get him convicted. I don't remember but I think he got about $1 million in compensation, which is extremely high for Swedish circumstances. But no cop was put on trial for making up false proofs, neither was the high prosecutor. She couldn't even get charged according to Swedish law, since her crime was revealed after she had committed it. She didn't even apologize to the man when they asked her to do that in real time TV...they are planning to charge the his daughter, though, despite the fact that she was underaged when she came up with the accusations and despite the fact that the cops and prosecutors made her lie about it all. Things like this are the reasons why I hate society...

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2007, 04:01:17 PM »
since her crime was revealed after she had committed it.

Isn't that usually when crimes are revealed?   :-\

Or do you mean it was revealed after the statute of limitations had come into effect?

Litigious

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2007, 04:08:01 PM »
since her crime was revealed after she had committed it.

Isn't that usually when crimes are revealed?   :-\

Or do you mean it was revealed after the statute of limitations had come into effect?

No, prosecutors in Sweden can obviously just be prosecuted themselves if caught in the act so to speak. I didn't believe it when I first heard it, but sadly, it's true.  >:(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2007, 05:07:43 PM »
disgusting!
Misunderstood.