Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24075 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #1095 on: April 11, 2022, 05:40:09 PM »
He says he's going to run again in 2024...a ton of supporters still in this area alone.

I don't get it, and I never will.

I'm thinking of trolling his social network

I did wonder if I could get a few different logons together and start a "Q is actually Trump" movement, but I don't think I could interact with morons for long enough.

Someone actually did pose as JFK Jr. awhile back and con them into meeting twice waiting for his appearance. Because you know "according to Q" he's not dead.  :lol1:

I heard about that too!  LOL
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1096 on: April 20, 2022, 11:52:26 AM »
Not at all convinced about anything... especially him not running again.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1097 on: April 21, 2022, 01:06:22 PM »

One positive note is that the attendance at his "rallies" is reported to be getting smaller and smaller. Same old shit, people seem to be getting bored with his constant "rigged election" claims.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1098 on: April 21, 2022, 01:21:26 PM »

One positive note is that the attendance at his "rallies" is reported to be getting smaller and smaller. Same old shit, people seem to be getting bored with his constant "rigged election" claims.

Not to mention that other republitards are gearing up to challenge him.  Like Gov. Desantis (aka, deathsentence) are gearing up for their own runs for office.  His "endorsements" of his sycophants are not working too well.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 03:42:09 PM by rock hound »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1099 on: April 21, 2022, 03:39:05 PM »
And details about Moscow Mitch's comments following Jan 6 are all over the interwebs.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #1100 on: May 16, 2022, 03:49:07 PM »
And details about Moscow Mitch's comments following Jan 6 are all over the interwebs.

Where's the link!?!?!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1101 on: May 16, 2022, 07:20:49 PM »
Desantis scares the fuck out of me.

Like Trump...only younger, eviler, and with a few more brain cells.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1102 on: May 16, 2022, 07:35:04 PM »
Desantis scares the fuck out of me.

Like Trump...only younger, eviler, and with a few more brain cells.

Agreed!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1103 on: May 17, 2022, 07:41:57 AM »
If we could just come up with ONE Handful of these politician types who were not already corrupt to the marrow, I would be a firm supporter.

I use my vote to vote AGAINST, way too often. There is just no one to vote FOR!! Something HAS to give!

How the fuck do we fix all this?
I see the "fake right" extremists going so far crazy, I am at a loss.

Everyone knows I am quite conservative in the way I live my life, but I tolerate everyone. The most important thing to me in this political realm is freedom and FREEDOMS for everyone, not just for those who are like me, but EVERYONE.

I am especially interested in those NOT like me to have the same chance at everything I have gained in my life.

Our differences are reason enough to talk about things over a fire or a "brewsky," under the sky and learn from each other.

I am not talking about most politicians being "functionally retarded,"  but rather actionably criminal in too many cases.
Where do we start? It's up to us!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 07:49:04 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #1104 on: May 18, 2022, 02:27:06 PM »
Right Wing Politicians are so dull in America.... is it any different elsewhere??? Like Hungary, or France, or Odeon's neck of the woods?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1105 on: May 18, 2022, 11:47:32 PM »
It is the extremes of BOTH sides that must be kept in check.

Our country only works if there is a balance.

Right now it seems as if both sides are toying with a game of "Oh YEAH? Watch THIS!!"

We don't have enough bridles and hobbles for all these horse's asses!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1106 on: May 24, 2022, 09:29:40 AM »
I think Trump et al demonstrated the weaknesses of the system. It might just break the next time.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1107 on: May 24, 2022, 11:36:14 AM »
I think Trump et al demonstrated the weaknesses of the system. It might just break the next time.

As a quiet, but watchful patriot of my fair country, I hope you can be proven wrong.

Bending we have, breaking we won't!

God Bless America is not enough anymore.

It is step up and carry something for America we need more of.

Added:

... from all of us!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 12:00:48 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1108 on: May 24, 2022, 11:58:41 AM »

A few, but not all of them.
We are seeing some others come to light in this current paramount.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1109 on: May 25, 2022, 01:52:45 PM »
It is the extremes of BOTH sides that must be kept in check.

Our country only works if there is a balance.

Right now it seems as if both sides are toying with a game of "Oh YEAH? Watch THIS!!"

We don't have enough bridles and hobbles for all these horse's asses!

I agree with this.

What stokes me up about the Republicans is the currant weaponizing of organized religion.

I am a firm believer that their should be distinct boundary lines concerning church and state, and those lines are being breached more and more often every single day.

This country was founded by settlers seeking freedom from religious prosecution, that freedom should apply to everyone regardless of whether you worship Jesus, Satan, or the flying spaghetti monster.

Common sense, logic and empathy for the people you serve should dictate your decisions...not some preacher holding up a bible like a sword who just paid shush money to the last hooker he was with two months ago.

I can respect someone else's beliefs even if they are far removed from mine. But I have a problem if you start shoving those beliefs down my throat.