Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24072 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #1005 on: June 16, 2020, 11:23:52 PM »
Quote from: The Donald
"These are the people, the best, the smartest, the most brilliant anywhere, and they’ve come up with the AIDS vaccine. They've come up with — or the AIDS, and, as you know, there's various things and now various companies involved. But the therapeutic for AIDS," Trump said from the White House Rose Garden.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/16/trump-predicts-covid-treatment-praises-nonexistent-aids-vaccine/3202516001/

You couldn't make this shit up.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1006 on: June 17, 2020, 02:39:50 AM »
He is such a dropkick.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1007 on: June 17, 2020, 06:46:01 PM »
Can't even laugh. He's our president. Our commander in chief. And will most likely still be president come November, because his opposition keeps shooting itself in the foot.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1008 on: June 18, 2020, 12:17:17 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #1009 on: June 18, 2020, 03:00:36 PM »
I still can't believe he wants to hold a political rally in Tulsa OK!  The site of the 1920's massacre of prosperous black merchants by jealous whites.  This is why al can go fuck himself if this is what he supports.   And support of trump, supports racism.  Pure and simple.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #1010 on: June 18, 2020, 06:01:08 PM »
I still can't believe he wants to hold a political rally in Tulsa OK!  The site of the 1920's massacre of prosperous black merchants by jealous whites.  This is why al can go fuck himself if this is what he supports.   And support of trump, supports racism.  Pure and simple.

Hopefully he ramps up rallies in the coming months and creates the enthusiasm to sweep into a second term with more states and the popular vote as well.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1011 on: June 18, 2020, 07:22:44 PM »
Pitiful........I hope the alcohol was worth it.  I used to believe that you were a reasonable and congenial man.  Now I see that you are nothing but dog shit.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1012 on: June 19, 2020, 12:35:15 AM »
Trump's going to give his attendees an extra gift tomorrow.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1013 on: June 19, 2020, 06:05:06 AM »
Everyone who is attending his rallies had to sign a waiver that they can't sue him if they get Corona.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #1014 on: June 19, 2020, 04:32:55 PM »
Everyone who is attending his rallies had to sign a waiver that they can't sue him if they get Corona.
I read that from somewhere once, I thought that's just criminal but also, why would he host a rally like that in the first place?
In all honesty, I feel all this rally is just doing nothing but feeding his ego, but that's just an opinion though.
However, the one thing I must admit is, he could deliver a message to a simple minded person, even if he made a bogus message, he could easily convince those people otherwise.

If all the other candidates could do just that, maybe they could stand a much higher chance.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1015 on: June 19, 2020, 05:55:00 PM »
I read that from somewhere once, I thought that's just criminal but also, why would he host a rally like that in the first place?
In all honesty, I feel all this rally is just doing nothing but feeding his ego, but that's just an opinion though.
However, the one thing I must admit is, he could deliver a message to a simple minded person, even if he made a bogus message, he could easily convince those people otherwise.

If all the other candidates could do just that, maybe they could stand a much higher chance.

Yep, they have to sign a waiver....though how that would stand up in court would be another story.   And his major rally taking place in Tulsa OK, is also the site of a major black massacre of a prosperous black neighborhood that was called the "Black Wall street."  And it was by jealous white business owners who were jealous of the black area prosperity due to sound business practices.  It never recovered due to the racist white bigotry.   

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1016 on: June 19, 2020, 09:04:39 PM »

Tulsa is a test...he's testing the waters at their expense.

Oklahoma is not a "key" state, not like say...Ohio or Florida.

It's considered a "safe" Republican state and has been since around the late 60's and counts for only 7 electoral votes compared to Ohio's 18.

https://ballotpedia.org/Presidential_election_in_Oklahoma,_2020

They've BEEN drinking the kool aid, most aren't wearing masks now and they already voted not to enforce CDC recommendations concerning masks, distancing, for this "rally".

https://time.com/5856421/tulsa-trump-rally-mask-ruling/

No pesky mask-wearing to distract from all his "greatness" here, no one to challenge his agenda.

If too many die after this, they'll come up with a "great" plan for everyone to mask up when he hits a state like Florida where there is no guarantee of victory.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1017 on: June 19, 2020, 09:25:51 PM »
I read that from somewhere once, I thought that's just criminal
I thought it was a joke  :zombiefuck:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1018 on: June 20, 2020, 11:38:44 AM »
I read that from somewhere once, I thought that's just criminal
I thought it was a joke  :zombiefuck:

Nope.

Scroll to the bottom of the ticket form.

https://events.donaldjtrump.com/events/tulsa-oklahoma-rally-june-20

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1019 on: June 20, 2020, 11:40:54 AM »
I hope somebody drags him to court anyway.

- Albert Einstein