Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24067 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #990 on: June 13, 2020, 02:36:05 AM »
A lot of right-wing Kool Aid also appears to have been consumed.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #991 on: June 13, 2020, 04:58:08 AM »

I also notice blasting near the shore without lights, way too fast in no wake zones, freely, completely unencumbered by the weight and drag associated with an active conscience.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #993 on: June 13, 2020, 04:47:03 PM »
He's such a delicate little snowflake. :lol1:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #994 on: June 14, 2020, 02:35:16 AM »
When Donald, the first of his name, ascends the throne, he'll have CNN outlawed. All news will be delivered by the royal newsdesk.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/fox-news-alters-protest-images-video-again-1014675/
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #995 on: June 14, 2020, 10:00:17 AM »

#BeBest

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #996 on: June 14, 2020, 11:26:45 AM »
 :lol1: I wish.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #997 on: June 14, 2020, 12:45:18 PM »
I reallllly want someone on in the inside to write a book about what it was like working with the entire family. Like J.B West did as head butler for several sitting Presidents. But we'd have to wait until he's dead because he would sue the shit out of the person who did it. His kids most likely would too.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #998 on: June 14, 2020, 02:41:13 PM »
I reallllly want someone on in the inside to write a book about what it was like working with the entire family. Like J.B West did as head butler for several sitting Presidents. But we'd have to wait until he's dead because he would sue the shit out of the person who did it. His kids most likely would too.

Hell, once he dies the ex wives are going to be racing to the publishers offices with the rest of them and you know it. Those pre-nups and confidentiality agreements are the only thing saving his ass.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #999 on: June 14, 2020, 03:04:39 PM »

Hell, once he dies the ex wives are going to be racing to the publishers offices with the rest of them and you know it. Those pre-nups and confidentiality agreements are the only thing saving his ass.
I bet they're already written :laugh:
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1000 on: June 14, 2020, 06:38:32 PM »

You know it.  :laugh:

I'm wondering which kid is going to break and write the first "Donald/Daddy Dearest" book.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1001 on: June 14, 2020, 06:41:51 PM »

I'm wondering which kid is going to break and write the first "Donald/Daddy Dearest" book.
The daughter he had with Marla Maples who always looks like she knows she's standing next to the snake oil salesmen in the pics.  :lol1:
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1002 on: June 14, 2020, 09:16:53 PM »

Just need to fill in the dates.

That is the main problem I have with Biden. We have to understand that if he is elected, it is likely to be his running mate who will run out this election cycle.
I have little confidence in the health of either candidate.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1003 on: June 14, 2020, 09:32:10 PM »
:lol1: I wish.

I object to that picture!

The shovel is not pure gold.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1004 on: June 15, 2020, 12:17:19 AM »

Just need to fill in the dates.

That is the main problem I have with Biden. We have to understand that if he is elected, it is likely to be his running mate who will run out this election cycle.
I have little confidence in the health of either candidate.

There should be an upper limit to running. I like Biden and he seems lucid enough, but his VP will be more likely to be president than most VPs until now.

- Albert Einstein