Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24073 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #975 on: June 11, 2020, 07:54:28 PM »
I googled idiot on Google images and of course, the first thing comes up is Trump, no kidding. He really does.  :orly:

No surprises there!   Or his acolytes and enablers.   :plus:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #976 on: June 11, 2020, 08:11:44 PM »
Life under Trump:

“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #977 on: June 11, 2020, 08:20:54 PM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #978 on: June 12, 2020, 07:13:50 AM »
And here's one destroying America.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #979 on: June 12, 2020, 01:42:34 PM »
That was sickening. He is recovering though and starting PT...he suffered a brain injury.  :(

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/75-year-old-buffalo-protester-hospitalized-after-cop-shove-suffered-brain-injury-lawyer/2457512/

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #980 on: June 12, 2020, 01:52:37 PM »
Which is why Al and is ilk are so sickening, too. I don't understand how he can somehow think his world view is connected to reality in any way, shape or form.

And these videos are literally everywhere, in the news, on the internet, everywhere. How do you reconcile it all with the imagined reality of a few bad apples and cultural Marxism?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #981 on: June 12, 2020, 02:01:51 PM »
Which is why Al and is ilk are so sickening, too. I don't understand how he can somehow think his world view is connected to reality in any way, shape or form.

And these videos are literally everywhere, in the news, on the internet, everywhere. How do you reconcile it all with the imagined reality of a few bad apples and cultural Marxism?

The only way to deal with people like that is a firm no. When they get riled over the incredulity of someone disagreeing with their ideology tell them No again. When they smear and tantrum, tell them No. When they get violent/do illegal things in response, get a policeman to arrest them and a judge tell their defence......No.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #982 on: June 12, 2020, 02:04:03 PM »

The only way to deal with people like that is a firm no. When they get riled over the incredulity of someone disagreeing with their ideology tell them No again. When they smear and tantrum, tell them No. When they get violent/do illegal things in response, get a policeman to arrest them and a judge tell their defence......No.

What on earth are you responding to? Do you even know?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #983 on: June 12, 2020, 02:44:44 PM »
The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one. :wanker:
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline ALL LIVES MATTER

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #984 on: June 12, 2020, 02:57:40 PM »

Another Progressive who is completely unaware of the Progressivism he touts and how hypocritical, delusional stupid and dishonest he is, all whilst making ridiculous proclamation in that same alternating smug righteous indignation/faux moral preening/lecturing. In all these instances they do not realise they are neither moral nor intellectually compelling and one is left with the impression that they are either willfully trying to tell us BS that they know is BS, or they are too stupid to know BS when they say it. Either way it is hard to stomach.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #985 on: June 12, 2020, 03:45:55 PM »

I would say, major alcohol intake. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #986 on: June 12, 2020, 06:13:34 PM »
I left a Discord server over an obnoxious Trumper and his friends constantly trying to take the piss out of me. I can't trust anyone anymore who unironically uses the term "dangerhair" to refer to SJWs, refers to Hillary Clinton as "Killary", has to spend 10 minutes ranting about how horrible of a person Greta is, how the Democrats are "reeing" at Trump being "based" or whatever, etc. You'd never hear anything about the fucked up things Trump and the GOP has done and said. You name it, I heard it from this small group. I joined that server to meme about the lolcow that is DSP and keep up with his antics, not to indulge in some far-right agenda horseshit. Glad I'm out of there.

Offline Lord of the Ales

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Will work for beer
    • Last.fm thingy
« Reply #987 on: June 12, 2020, 07:27:18 PM »

Another Progressive who is completely unaware of the Progressivism he touts and how hypocritical, delusional stupid and dishonest he is, all whilst making ridiculous proclamation in that same alternating smug righteous indignation/faux moral preening/lecturing. In all these instances they do not realise they are neither moral nor intellectually compelling and one is left with the impression that they are either willfully trying to tell us BS that they know is BS, or they are too stupid to know BS when they say it. Either way it is hard to stomach.

Go fuck yourself. :puke:
arsebiscuits!

Retired despot, landlord and shitstirrer :deadhorse:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #988 on: June 12, 2020, 08:09:16 PM »

Go fuck yourself. :puke:

Seconded!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #989 on: June 13, 2020, 02:06:05 AM »

I would say, major alcohol intake. 

Guessing it's been going on for a while now.

- Albert Einstein