Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24081 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #780 on: February 05, 2020, 11:16:10 PM »
Oh well, misjudged again......c'est la vie.  Won't do that again here!  Like loaning out books, never again.  Good night, children.........everywhere.

Not sure what you mean. I appreciate your support and we are fellow progressives who recognize the excesses of modern capitalism and despise the orange man. But I'm not here to make enemies.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #781 on: February 05, 2020, 11:21:55 PM »
"Do not dare..." is a warning, can be taken as threatening. If it was just rhetorical, then that's fine. If not, that's also fine.

I respect your opinion even though I disagree with you about a lot of things. You and I are drinking a very different brand of kool aid.

While I would love to have any brand of koolaid very far away from any productive discussion, I think any parties engaging in a beneficial examination of a discourse owe it to each other to question the other if recognition or awareness of an entrenched koolaid statement shows up from either direction.

I respect your opinions as well, otherwise I would probably not respond. You might have seen me ignore people when I am not interested in jumping on a new conquering hero bandwagon.

Besides, I do not want you siccing your trashcan crabs on me.
 :lol1:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #782 on: February 06, 2020, 05:46:58 AM »
The way I see it, there's been no greater threat to the US constitution than the current POTUS and his sycophants. It remains to be seen if the constitution will survive him.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #783 on: February 06, 2020, 08:38:04 AM »
Oh well, misjudged again......c'est la vie.  Won't do that again here!  Like loaning out books, never again.  Good night, children.........everywhere.

Not sure what you mean. I appreciate your support and we are fellow progressives who recognize the excesses of modern capitalism and despise the orange man. But I'm not here to make enemies.

You haven't made me an enemy.  I definitely respect your opinions.  I was just spouting about something else. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #784 on: February 06, 2020, 10:55:52 AM »

I'm liberal or progressive, and while I believe in capitalism, the excesses I am seeing coming out from the orange faced shit gibbon and his minions make me sick.  It's like we're being dragged back to the 1870's or the earliest parts of the 20th century when corporate greed was king, pollution run wild, no health and safety regards for workers, rampant racism and bigotry etc.  It's hard to be optimistic these days. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #785 on: February 06, 2020, 04:58:36 PM »
Anyway, it looks like Wall Street Pete is gonna go up against Trump, and he will get chewed up and spat out.
It's too early to say. Buttigieg has very little support in some states. The primaries run until June, and then the democratic convention in which delegates will select a candidate is mid July.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #786 on: February 06, 2020, 05:37:24 PM »
Here's a handy dandy calendar from wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_primaries#Primary_and_caucus_calendar

Also, at the top of that page, is appears a delegate running tally is to be kept.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #787 on: February 06, 2020, 05:58:47 PM »
If it makes anyone feel better, Trumps approval rating is up to 49%.  :zoinks: That's his personal best and the highest since his election.   :orly:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #788 on: February 10, 2020, 12:04:08 PM »
It might make him feel better.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #789 on: February 26, 2020, 12:57:07 AM »
Is he back in the US yet or did India keep him?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #790 on: February 26, 2020, 02:41:43 PM »
Is he back in the US yet or did India keep him?

Back I think, he's supposed to hold a news conference around 6:00 pm about the coronavirus. I'm sure he'll be telling us how on top of everything he is and how he has the "best people" working on this...nothing to worry about...maybe he'll go on to address windmill cancer again and raking the forests. 

We're all going to die. :death:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #791 on: February 27, 2020, 09:39:31 AM »
I hear Mike Pence is handling the virus so you should all just relax. :zoinks:

Watched some of the debate the other night. Everyone was out to get Bernie and Bernie didn't care. It would be so much fun if they actually picked him but the DNC will never let that happen. This is how Trump will win.

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #792 on: February 27, 2020, 11:28:29 AM »

Watched some of the debate the other night. Everyone was out to get Bernie and Bernie didn't care. It would be so much fun if they actually picked him but the DNC will never let that happen. This is how Trump will win.

And of course pence the putz was responsible for letting an HIV epidemic run rampant thru Indiana.  It was against his "christian" beliefs to do anything about it.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #793 on: February 27, 2020, 08:21:41 PM »
https://codepen.io/AntoniaCassida/pen/GoXewm

Trump quote generator, guaranteed to brighten your day with the wisdom of the orange man.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #794 on: February 28, 2020, 02:28:58 PM »

And of course pence the putz was responsible for letting an HIV epidemic run rampant thru Indiana.  It was against his "christian" beliefs to do anything about it.

I heard. He's a puppet with fundie issues.

- Albert Einstein