Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24071 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #690 on: November 18, 2019, 09:38:48 PM »
I always think it's hilarious when Al attacks me for commenting on Trump's so-called foreign policy. Al, mate, it's not just me saying all those things. You really need to start paying attention instead of blindly defending an orange moron so clearly unfit for office that even an idiot such as yourself should see it.

I know Washington Post keeps track of Trump's lies, but does anyone keep track of every new crime he commits?

Your position is that you are not the only dumbarse in the world? Congrats.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #691 on: November 19, 2019, 10:43:11 AM »
"As a matter of policy, we *always* tell other countries not to get involved in our domestic politics. Trump not only actively invited them to, he demanded it in exchange for vital aid."

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman....National Security Council aide, testifying today before the House Intelligence Committee

:rofl:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #692 on: November 19, 2019, 04:37:22 PM »
I always think it's hilarious when Al attacks me for commenting on Trump's so-called foreign policy. Al, mate, it's not just me saying all those things. You really need to start paying attention instead of blindly defending an orange moron so clearly unfit for office that even an idiot such as yourself should see it.

I know Washington Post keeps track of Trump's lies, but does anyone keep track of every new crime he commits?

My position is that this summarises you rather well:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201812/complete-psychological-analysis-trumps-support

I think they absolutely nail it. #7 is just so you. And you've shown yourself vulnerable to pretty much anything, so #10 fits. And let's not forget #14.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #693 on: November 20, 2019, 09:37:07 AM »
...and Sondland confirms quid pro quo and throws them all under the bus.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #694 on: November 21, 2019, 05:00:21 AM »
...and Sondland confirms quid pro quo and throws them all under the bus.

Why are you a certifiable liar? Must be the TDS huh?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 05:11:07 AM by Chipmunk Al »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #695 on: November 21, 2019, 07:15:05 AM »

My position is that this summarises you rather well:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201812/complete-psychological-analysis-trumps-support

I think they absolutely nail it. #7 is just so you. And you've shown yourself vulnerable to pretty much anything, so #10 fits. And let's not forget #14.

Yes, there is nothing saying that a psychologist cannot be a mindless partisan ideologue seeing what they want to see with their ideological filtering unchecked.

1. Practicality Trumps Morality

"Trump offers tax cuts for the rich"

"it does not make a difference if he’s a vagina-grabber"

Is Trump? It is a big and stupid claim. Whilst Joe Biden has been seen groping women, the best ideologically blinded morons do premise him being a being a "pussy grabber" is a hot mic take that he said that there were women who are essentially groupies for rich and successful men who will let such men do anything to them. He prompted to Billy Bus that they even let such men grab them by the pussy. He did not say he did this or anything like. So is was a leap of faith that they wanted to believe. This dickhead seems to have.

"campaign team colluded with Russia to help him defeat his political opponent"

Except of course they didn't and the Mueller report proved this not to be the case. Hillary's campaign did. They did this through their proxies Perkins Coie, Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele to collude with Russian sources.

2. The Brain’s Attention System Is More Strongly Engaged by Trump

So....Trump is more interesting? Bad Trump?

3. America’s Obsession with Entertainment and Celebrities

That actually says precisely nothing.

4. “Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn.”

Big assumption that he is burning the world. What SPECIFICALLY has he done. Not what he has said but what specific action?

Assuming that he has not done anything dangerous or destructive but rather said some things or held divisive opinions, then why would people supporting him want the world to burn? MAYBE they want a change and see him as a change agent. Maybe the change from the status quo is not destructive but a positive change?

5. The Fear Factor: Conservatives Are More Sensitive to Threat

Trump continues to portray Muslims and Hispanic immigrants as imminent threats

Except of course they are not against immigration and neither is he. Trump is against ILLEGAL immigration. He has been very clear and vocal on this and NOBODY (including this guy) is under the misapprehension about what he is about. He has a very large Hispanic support base and has been actively engaged in this support base.

This guys lies.

6. The Power of Mortality Reminders and Perceived Existential Threat

This is a load of BS because PRIOR to Trump taking office, missiles were being fired frequently from North Korea and ISIS was out control with ISIS inspired attacks a daily news constant. THAT was the environment under Obama. Why does it not still happen? Why are ISIS inspired attacks way down and missile launches towards Hawaii down?

The fear generation and lack of removing threats lay with Obama and his Administration if anyone and not with Trump.

7. The Dunning-Kruger Effect: Humans Often Overestimate Their Political Expertise

"Some who support Donald Trump are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand."

Some people on every political stance can be misinformed, Progressives, Classic Liberals, Libertarians, Centrists, Conservatives, Far Righters. Selectively casting this at one group is dishonest.

Either peopel are right in what they say or are not. This so and so thinks he or she is more knowledgeable than they are is subjective and redundant. Either this argument at any given point holds water or it does not, irrespective of their own personal beliefs in their own knowledge of the subject.

8. Relative Deprivation — A Misguided Sense of Entitlement

Some on the Left are so made at their entitlement of having who THEY want in office the are trying to thwart the will of every voter who voted for Trump by impeaching him on trumped up charges BECAUSE they have the majority and the ability to do it and do not like him

9. Lack of Exposure to Dissimilar Others

In agreement with this finding, the same researchers found that support for Trump increased with the voters’ physical distance from the Mexican border

How close is Washington DC to the Mexican Border? What about Minnesota? New Hampshire? Vermont?
Jump in any time and tell me whether these places are close to the border and are Democratic Party states or Republican?

10. Trump’s Conspiracy Theories Target the Mentally Vulnerable

Best thing for claiming something as conspiracy theory is not reading any of what has been said on it and dismissing everything around it and doing so with faux intellectual superiority and without any intellectual curiosity.

I tend to like to take things with a grain of salt.

While the conspiracy theory crowd — who predominantly support Donald Trump and crackpot allies like Alex Jones and the shadowy QAnon — may appear to just be an odd quirk of modern society, some of them may suffer from psychological illnesses that involve paranoia and delusions, such as schizophrenia, or are at least vulnerable to them, like those with schizotypy personalities.

Again kooky goes to all all areas of society. You can find kooky Progressives, kooky Classical Liberals, kooky Libertarians, kooky Centrists, kooky Conservatives, Kooky Far righters

No great insight presented here. It is like saying some people who support Trump smoke cigarettes.

How does this make ME mentally vulnerable (and no I do not support Jones and whilst I find Qanon interesting I take it with a grain of salt)?

11. Trump Taps into the Nation’s Collective Narcissism

Collective narcissism is an unrealistic shared belief in the greatness of one’s national group.

Like Che? Right? Winston Churchill? right? Ghandi? Right? Mandela? Right?

No, no, but theirs was not "unrealistic"? By what quantifiable metric? None, just what you subjectively define it over your personal feelings?

12. The Desire to Want to Dominate Others

Is the impeachment not trying to "dominate" Trump? Of course it is.

13. Authoritarian Personality

Name the restrictions that he has placed on the freedom of American citizens to whom he was elected to serve? Name the Authoritarianism is real terms?

14. Racism and Bigotry

While the dog whistles of the past were subtler, Trump’s signaling is sometimes shockingly direct. There’s no denying that he routinely appeals to racist and bigoted supporters when he calls Muslims “dangerous” and Mexican immigrants “rapists” and “murderers,”

Mighty inconvenient when he made that speech only the murderers and rapist is mentioned and not the and some are good people. WHO are good people? The Murderers and rapists? Obviously not. He was talking about illegal immigration. So which of the Mexicans coming over were murderers and rapists? Would it be the ones that rape 80% of all women crossing illegally from Central America as reported extensively? Are those rapists, rapists? Was it good he bought attention to it being a problem?

Could this be what he is talking about? https://www.fbi.gov/video-repository/newss-crime-on-the-southwest-border/view

The good people? The innocents among the smuggled in illegal aliens? Maybe

See that would be a REASONABLE reading and PRETENDING to make the case that he must mean ALL Mexicans are rapists and murderers is not supported and dishonest.
So people can see bigotry wherever they want if they look hard enough but like cloud gazing for patterns it is often just in the eye of the beholder and not necessarily truth or fact.

Have you got anything that sustains its premise or was this supposed to impress and be treated as truth?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #696 on: November 21, 2019, 09:22:24 AM »
I'll make it easy for you Al. First 20 seconds.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #697 on: November 21, 2019, 04:38:10 PM »
...and Al posted a wall of text. Damn. I thought he was past that. There's no way I'm reading through it, knowing that he'll be ignoring any fact that goes against his narrow views.

But I'm sure it was another valiant effort. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #698 on: November 21, 2019, 04:43:48 PM »
Watching the hearings, though, I keet thinking this could be Al:

He's suffered some epic takedowns so far.

I'm fascinated by his comb-over, btw.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #699 on: November 21, 2019, 05:52:11 PM »
The only thing I find disappointing about this is the fact Giuliani refuses to testify and they're saying now they won't need his testimony anyways.  :'(

I find Giuliani entertaining in a sick sort of way. The man is a train wreck, when Trump brought him on as his personal attorney I just about fell over laughing. I figured he would be one of the first to get thrown under the bus.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #700 on: November 21, 2019, 09:08:50 PM »
Watching the hearings, though, I keet thinking this could be Al:

He's inflictedsome epic takedowns so far.

I'm fascinated by him and wish i was wrestling him, btw.

Fixed

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #701 on: November 21, 2019, 09:38:43 PM »

This photo is perfect for a caption competition. Me first:

"What you gotta do is grow your hair really long on one side and then comb it over the bald spot. Believe me, nobody will ever know".
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #702 on: November 21, 2019, 10:50:45 PM »
...and Al posted a wall of text. Damn. I thought he was past that. There's no way I'm reading through it, knowing that he'll be ignoring any fact that goes against his narrow views.

But I'm sure it was another valiant effort. :zoinks:

Nothing valiant about it. It is just well reasoned premises youbcan't counter even though it runs afoul of your idealised political narratives

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #703 on: November 22, 2019, 04:27:53 AM »
"Well reasoned"? You?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #704 on: November 22, 2019, 05:23:19 AM »
"Well reasoned"? You?

Queries the man who decide to mock the haircut of Jim Jordan rather address than the smackdown he produces.