Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24066 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #645 on: September 14, 2019, 11:34:56 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #646 on: September 17, 2019, 10:06:04 AM »
It's funny how people are so used to the orange idiot that nobody bothers to comment anymore when he's merely insulting someone on Twitter.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #647 on: October 04, 2019, 06:05:00 AM »
It's funny how people are so used to the orange idiot that nobody bothers to comment anymore when he's merely insulting someone on Twitter.

Because it happens daily. Wait til election day they are not so used to losing elections to Trump. It only happened once and it was funny then. This time will be funny as fuck.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #648 on: October 04, 2019, 11:50:05 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #649 on: October 09, 2019, 06:32:42 PM »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #650 on: October 09, 2019, 11:36:13 PM »
:laugh:

His wisdom is truly unmatched. Thankfully.

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #651 on: October 16, 2019, 03:47:29 PM »
The orange faced shit gibbon and his supporters are truly deplorable and despicable.  Sucking the dicks of dictators and racist/bigots.  their arrogance and stupidity sicken me.  Karma is coming and I hope it's soon!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #652 on: October 16, 2019, 05:34:38 PM »

And he has this to say after setting US allies up to be slaughtered. Good luck next time you need their help.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #653 on: October 16, 2019, 07:36:24 PM »

And he has this to say after setting US allies up to be slaughtered. Good luck next time you need their help.

Will anybody trust us or our "government"........I doubt it!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #654 on: October 21, 2019, 07:49:37 AM »
Not one led by Trump, no.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #655 on: October 21, 2019, 12:40:16 PM »
Joke's on him. I've never trusted America.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #656 on: October 24, 2019, 10:15:22 AM »
Trump is an exception to my usual indifference because he is consistently wrong and he is consistently lying.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #657 on: October 26, 2019, 04:25:53 AM »
Well this place is rocking, activity-wise.

Lets be REAL about what happened in Syria.

Turkey was unhappy and irrespective of America having troops there or being a NATO, they were coming in and in force. So Trump had three choices.

1) Fight against a NATO ally and start a war with Turkey and face fallout in NATO probably causing the destruction of the treaty. Imagine what you two would have said about THAT.

2) Fight with their NATO partner AGAINST the Kurds. Can you imagine what you guys would have said about that?

3) Pull out and allow Kurds to fight for their own lands and make allegiances and allies in the area AND stop propagating ongoing wars and bring troops home?

Choose one. If you can't you are not being honest.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #658 on: October 26, 2019, 05:10:46 PM »
If you can't imagine a strategy where the most powerful cheetoh on the planet doesn't leave his staunch allies to be slaughtered, then you are not being honest.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #659 on: October 27, 2019, 08:48:40 AM »
If you can't imagine a strategy where the most powerful cheetoh on the planet doesn't leave his staunch allies to be slaughtered, then you are not being honest.

Name it. Go ahead. You have three choices before you.

https://twitter.com/jseldin/status/1187038440627552257/photo/1

What is your understanding of the Syria situation do you believe this Syrian General ha a better appreciation of it than you?

The question again is being honest, which of the three choices was the better one?