Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24064 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #555 on: June 27, 2019, 04:21:21 PM »
I'm only seeing one idiot here Al. That would be the idiot who posts enormous tracts of contradictory word salad and supports another idiot who takes forum crap into meatspace.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #556 on: June 27, 2019, 04:24:59 PM »
I'm only seeing one idiot here Al. That would be the idiot who posts enormous tracts of contradictory word salad and supports another idiot who takes forum crap into meatspace.

No critical reasoning skills in you MOSW. You are too stupid to argue with.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #557 on: June 27, 2019, 05:28:05 PM »
In other words you're saying that you did shoot JFK.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #558 on: June 27, 2019, 11:14:37 PM »
In other words you're saying that you did shoot JFK.

There we go
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #559 on: June 28, 2019, 01:07:29 AM »
Al is one of those internet tough guys who, once butthurt over something or the other, can never let go.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #560 on: June 28, 2019, 04:21:32 AM »
Al is one of those internet tough guys who, once butthurt over something or the other, can never let go.

Sorry were you just saying you are so butthurt you are unable to argue on the forum without too frequently using the sinbin or that mod in retaliation for hurting your feelings?

You must have been
Butthurt and internet tough guy? That is you slug, take a bow.

Hey, let me extend an olive branch by telling you a joke. Stop me if you heard it:

I know a guy who is so butthurt that after someone impersonated him on Failbook he got triggered and threw a fit, tried to get the internet police, threatened and banned a 12 year member on his site, took a break from his forum to recuperate from injured feelings and then came back to the forum and ......
.........tried to tell someone else that THEY were butthurt.

Fucking hysterical isn't it? What a loser. What a slug.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:38:54 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #561 on: June 28, 2019, 08:23:39 AM »
Your walls of text provide all the proof I need. I'm sure shrinks have a label for that sort of thing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #562 on: June 28, 2019, 09:02:18 AM »
Your walls of text provide all the proof I need. I'm sure shrinks have a label for that sort of thing.

Is that who you went to after your Failbook impersonator upset you. Did you point on a doll where your internet feelings were hurt? Did you tell him that the internet police ignored you and laughed and that made you feel impotent and less of a man? Were you butthurt and triggered?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:25:53 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #563 on: June 28, 2019, 01:34:28 PM »
You're sort of like Donald Trump. "Failbook"? Please tell me you don't have a Twitter account.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #564 on: June 28, 2019, 07:41:38 PM »
You're sort of like Donald Trump. "Failbook"? Please tell me you don't have a Twitter account.

YOU mean of Swedish-German-Scottish heritage? 6'2" height? American Nationality? A Billionaire? A President? A Hotel Owner? A Grandfather? Husband to a Supermodel? Head of a vast Corporation? Ex-Reality Star?

Yes I am "sort of like Trump". Great call slug.

DO I have a Twitter account? I presume because Trump has a Twitter account? The two social medias he has and uses to bypass Fake News is Twitter and Facebook. You have Facebook and I have Twitter (though I do not have people I pissed off trying to fuck with me on Twitter). I hardly post in Twitter. I check in every few days and look at notifications. It is a hoot. I don't have Facebook. Do YOU find Facebook a hoot? Word is you don't. Facebook has been being you down lately, hasn't it?

Good news. If use have Facebook and Trump has Facebook, then you are sort of like Trump and Trump keeps winning. o you will start winning and not be the loser you are now.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #565 on: June 29, 2019, 02:50:20 PM »
You're getting more cringe-worthy every day now, Al.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #566 on: June 29, 2019, 04:52:58 PM »
You're getting more cringe-worthy every day now, Al.

You are devolving, slug

Out of interest, did the internet police take you seriously?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:54:41 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #567 on: June 30, 2019, 02:16:34 AM »
They couldn't stop laughing when they saw your posts.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #568 on: June 30, 2019, 04:03:01 AM »
They couldn't stop laughing when they saw your posts.

I don't post on Facebook.
Your friends do and so do you. They, no doubt, laugh at your posts.
Did the internet police give much gravity to the facebook drama? Did they have the decency not to laugh and call you a little bitch to your face

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #569 on: June 30, 2019, 04:29:40 AM »
odeot: you're a gay boy. Go post on Reddit.