Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24073 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #540 on: June 25, 2019, 04:10:55 PM »
Please stay, Al. We all need the laugh.

No, you NEED the membership, but you are fucking useless and just banned one of the longest and most active members. Right Odeon? Admit it, you are a loser.

As for me i returned to reply to a pm from Scrap i saw he posted to me.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 04:13:09 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #541 on: June 25, 2019, 04:54:45 PM »
No, you NEED the membership

Pig's still here, if that's any comfort. I just saw him online. Guess what he was doing?  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #542 on: June 25, 2019, 08:25:43 PM »
No, you NEED the membership

Pig's still here, if that's any comfort. I just saw him online. Guess what he was doing?  :zoinks:

Wasn't reading a profile was he?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #543 on: June 26, 2019, 12:25:34 AM »

No, you NEED the membership, but you are fucking useless and just banned one of the longest and most active members. Right Odeon? Admit it, you are a loser.

Keep telling yourself that. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #544 on: June 26, 2019, 02:15:02 AM »

Keep telling yourself that. :laugh:

Telling myself what exactly? That you need membership and losing or banning members that you have whilst not replacing them, when there are fuck all here....?

Maybe keep telling myself you are a loser?

Maybe you meant keep telling yourself you came back to reply to Scrap asking me where online i hung out to catch up? Why? Because you doubt i received that PM to reply to?

Another member could verify that if i needed to verify to. I don't, of course, because i am talking to you but then again you are a slug.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #545 on: June 26, 2019, 01:45:58 PM »
So that's a "no"?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #546 on: June 26, 2019, 05:22:24 PM »

Let us get this straight. Are you saying that Scraps actions should be tolerated? Is this just because he gave you a reach around or because you hate Odeon and think he doesn't qualify for the sort of protection from this sort of crap that anyone else should expect? Or do you really think that it's no big deal. Slippery slope there Al.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #547 on: June 26, 2019, 07:51:39 PM »

Let us get this straight. Are you saying that Scraps actions should be tolerated? Is this just because he gave you a reach around or because you hate Odeon and think he doesn't qualify for the sort of protection from this sort of crap that anyone else should expect? Or do you really think that it's no big deal. Slippery slope there Al.

I am saying Odeon's actions over the last few years ONLY if you adopt the idea that he can do whatever he likes it is his forum.

In that respect he can be the slug he is and lie, be an easily triggered butthurt child and fight as a member up to the point he is butthurt and then sinbins or uses mod and admin tools to fight back.

I don't know but it strikes me that Scrap's emnity with odeon is as a result of odeon being rhe slug his is and choices Odeon made.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #548 on: June 26, 2019, 08:29:44 PM »

I am saying Odeon's actions over the last few years ONLY if you adopt the idea that he can do whatever he likes it is his forum.

In that respect he can be the slug he is and lie, be an easily triggered butthurt child and fight as a member up to the point he is butthurt and then sinbins or uses mod and admin tools to fight back.

I don't know but it strikes me that Scrap's emnity with odeon is as a result of odeon being rhe slug his is and choices Odeon made.
In other words, you don't condemn the actions of Scrap.

You are wrong on this Al. Dead wrong. There is no room here for you or I to insert our subjective opinions on whether Odeon deserved to have his friends and his personal life fucked with on the basis of his alleged misuse of moderator buttons.

Forum bullshit and forum drama stays on the forum. End of story. You've been on the receiving end of forum drama crossing over into real life before, was that acceptable to you? Maybe some people will say that you deserved it and had it coming for a variety of reasons that they thought were valid.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #549 on: June 27, 2019, 12:00:32 AM »

You are wrong on this Al. Dead wrong. There is no room here for you or I to insert our subjective opinions on whether Odeon deserved to have his friends and his personal life fucked with on the basis of his alleged misuse of moderator buttons.

Forum bullshit and forum drama stays on the forum. End of story. You've been on the receiving end of forum drama crossing over into real life before, was that acceptable to you? Maybe some people will say that you deserved it and had it coming for a variety of reasons that they thought were valid.

Being that you have seen what i have posted about what i think about people getting on Facebook and doing whatever they did to Odeon, you don't need to be trying to translate something said about that here. Already addressed in other posts not here.

So, no. "In other words" you misread pretty much everything you read.

The world must be a confusing and horrifying place for you. How you find your way out ofthe house to go to work, i have no idea.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #550 on: June 27, 2019, 12:20:51 AM »
Referring vaguely to other posts you supposedly made won't help you Al. State your position or show us where you claim to have done so.

/edit: Okay, found it for you. Your words here, not mine. Has your stated position changed since you posted this?

Quote from: Al the random angry word generator
I do not much care if Scrap did it or did not do it or advised or arranged or dare or encouraged someone to do it or if some random did it to be random. None of that rocks my world because it is Odeon and it is Facebook. Why the fuck should I care?".

Bold mine.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 12:49:20 AM by Minister of silly walks »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #551 on: June 27, 2019, 07:12:32 AM »
Al was never particularly consistent. But we knew that already.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #552 on: June 27, 2019, 07:30:24 AM »
Referring vaguely to other posts you supposedly made won't help you Al. State your position or show us where you claim to have done so.

/edit: Okay, found it for you. Your words here, not mine. Has your stated position changed since you posted this?

Quote from: Al the random angry word generator
I do not much care if Scrap did it or did not do it or advised or arranged or dare or encouraged someone to do it or if some random did it to be random. None of that rocks my world because it is Odeon and it is Facebook. Why the fuck should I care?".

Bold mine.

I just got a message on FB from Scrap, saying he's been banned from I2.  Is this true?

Yes.

This may be controversial, but IMO it was justified. Not because of the shitty question here, but because he or someone who wanted to create drama on his behalf, went to Facebook immediately after he was sinbinned here, and started messing with Odeon's IRL friends. I think that crosses the line.

I stand by my comments BUT obviously that kind of behaviour is really below the belt. I think both can be looked at seperately.

Odeon's behaviour over years has been terrible.
Whoever messed with Odeon's friends is abhorrent for their behaviour in that period.
Neither is good.
I feel no pity for Odeon because i do not like him BUT if anyone asked me whether that was good, necessary, warranted or whatever, i would have said "Over him being an impotent admin and loser on a forum?"
It seems both unneccesary and over-exaggerated.
I do not know who did that or why. Not either surprised, concern or troubled by it. Its pretty dumb. Odeon is a shitheel and not worth the effort.

Get it right, MOSW.
Now back to your accusation

Care to revise this?

Now a word from a garden variety slug

Al was never particularly consistent. But we knew that already.

Hmmm....enlightening. No, not really. It was stupid, dishonest and redundant. Par for the course, Odeon.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #553 on: June 27, 2019, 08:55:40 AM »
Your exact words. Quoted above. By me. With bold added. By me.

You have also been highly critical of Scraps banning. In this very thread.

No need to revise anything.

Which is your actual position? And do you condemn your little friend's actions? And do you support the ban? And did you shoot JFK?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 08:57:57 AM by Minister of silly walks »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #554 on: June 27, 2019, 10:06:23 AM »
Your exact words. Quoted above. By me. With bold added. By me.

You have also been highly critical of Scraps banning. In this very thread.

No need to revise anything.

Which is your actual position? And do you condemn your little friend's actions? And do you support the ban? And did you shoot JFK?

I had quoted my words too. In fact if someone were NOT an idiot of the highest order you know what they may have well done? (That was a trick question. You are an idiot of the highest order and have not the faintest idea as to what they would do or think).

What they may have well done is seen me addressing things sequentially. If I addressed (as I did) and this was the first thing I wrote AFTER it was announced why Scrap was banned

I stand by my comments BUT obviously that kind of behaviour is really below the belt. I think both can be looked at seperately.

Odeon's behaviour over years has been terrible.
Whoever messed with Odeon's friends is abhorrent for their behaviour in that period.
Neither is good.
I feel no pity for Odeon because i do not like him BUT if anyone asked me whether that was good, necessary, warranted or whatever, i would have said "Over him being an impotent admin and loser on a forum?"

I do not know who did that or why. Not either surprised, concern or troubled by it. Its pretty dumb. Odeon is a shitheel and not worth the effort

So let's take stock.
I CAN look at Odeon's behaviour and the Facebook culprit separately. This is kind of important isn't it? It means that addressing Odeon and addressing them need not be bound together and I can critique Odeon and Odeon's behaviour without a need to keep addressing whoever the hell it was who did whatever on Facebook. Your want to hash it out need not demand I follow suit?
I know you don't get it but that is because you are stupid....really, really, really stupid,.
So this first post from when Py informed us why Scrap was banned.

obviously that kind of behaviour is really below the belt. I think both can be looked at seperately.
Whoever messed with Odeon's friends is abhorrent for their behaviour
if anyone asked me whether that was good, necessary, warranted or whatever, i would have said "Over him being an impotent admin and loser on a forum?"

Odeon is a shitheel and not worth the effort

I made it pretty fucking clear for anyone who was not an idiot of the highest order exactly what I thought of someone who did this AND I made it clear that I was happy to look at Odeon's poor conduct and whoever did this abhorrent thing separately.

So your answer to THIS is to say that I am both inconsistent and quoted some shitty things about Odeon's conduct AFTER I had laid this out.

You ARE an idiot. Do you want to clarify anything else? By the way Odeon is an idiot and there is probably a reason why he pisses people off enough to have them fuck with him so much. Terrible of those people to do that but to build such as enmity to motivate people to fuck with you in real life is possibly not simply bad luck. Maybe bad luck once. I personally would not have thought he was worth it. Odeon is just a slug.