Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24081 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #420 on: February 14, 2019, 07:23:50 AM »

I'd like to give that guy a wedgie. And he'd say in that stupid pompous sing-song voice "oh no, you have given me a wedgie, wedgies are not as funny as you might think, not many people know that the word wedgie was added to Webster's dictionary in 2005...". Fuck he goes on and on and on.

Yes, your brain was all full in the first minute or so.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #421 on: February 14, 2019, 07:51:16 AM »
Dumb prick. Adding new words to what Trump actually said to support your non-existent case. He said "when you're a star they let you do it....".

Idiot. When you are a star they let you do it =/= i do it. It does mean if i wanted to and they considered me a star, they would let me.

Again you said and one of them was POTUS. Is that the truth or are you making it up?

"When you're a star they let you do it."

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Yeah, go ahead and tell us that he didn't, that it's just locker room talk. How naïve can you get?

Yes i have given my thoughts on this previously. Billy Bush was a relatively young good-looking man in his prime.
Trump could have talked up his being richer, more famous, more powerful, more successful.
Instead he bragged and desperately made up fanciful stories about how great and attractive he was to women.
Ask yourself why? Because at 59 and past his peak and having his youthful good looks disappear, he was feeling outgunned and desperate and have to make up bullshit to salve his ego

It's sweet that you have such faith in Trump. It really is.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #422 on: February 14, 2019, 08:09:46 AM »
Bills proposed to kill babies when they are born?

There are no bills to kill babies when they are born.

Educate yourself on that term he's pushing that doesn't fucking EXIST. There are no "late-term abortions".

This is medical intervention to end a pregnancy when either the babies or the mother's life is at risk...or life is not sustainable outside of the womb...or in the case of rape. 

Many of these so called "late term abortions" result in premature babies, "wanted" babies...babies that would never have a chance otherwise. Babies like my 20 yr old son. These are not the result of "arbitrary" medical reasons like his asshole nimrod son is preaching about. Over 5% of pregnancies in the US can result in a life endangering condition called preeclampsia, a condition that puts both the mother's and the babies life at risk...or on a transplant list when left to progress too far without intervention....and that's just one reason. Then there are cases like the one below. Every. Single. Day.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/late-term-abortion-rape_us_5c630b8de4b0a8731aeabbd6

Yeah...so maybe this is sort of a "personal proclivity" on my end. Bite Me.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 12:03:57 PM by Icequeen »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #423 on: February 14, 2019, 12:02:55 PM »
...and now that I'm back from the store I'll talk about "The Reproductive Health Act" recently passed in NY state that so triggered the Mango Mussolini, his propaganda news network, and his bible thumping minions on their drama filled performance.

NY state passed a ruling allowing abortions back in 1970, but the ruling had one major flaw. It did not allow abortion care after 24 weeks to preserve a woman’s health or in cases of fetal non-viability.

That required the intervention or decision of a court or legal counsel. Which if anyone is familiar with our legal system and how "fast" it works can sometimes take days, weeks, or months.

When a decision is made to end a pregnancy due to medical reasons, those reasons usually require immediate action. In my case, my son's heart was stopping and my kidneys were shutting down, in the case of four other women I know personally...two women went into cardiac arrest (one suffered long term heart damage), and with the 3rd the baby's heart slowed to critical levels and unfortunately intervention did not prevent the death of the child...with the 4th the child lived but had complications, the mother did not.

In today's medical setting, 95% of the time the life of the child always takes precedence over that of the mother. Always.

Many times the woman is seen as nothing more than a "host" or a "petri dish"...in the event of complications you are pumped full of meds, fluids, steroids and whatever it takes to extend your pregnancy as long as possible, sometimes at the risk of a few organs. But what's a few organs right? :zoinks:

After a couple days, or weeks of this you are usually so far near the edge you are declared not competent enough to make the final decision yourself, so the final decision is presented to your spouse...as mine was. He was given the option to deliver the baby and take the risk that it might not survive, or wait, try more steroids and maybe the baby would survive, but I would definitely require dialysis or worse for possibly the remainder of my life.

So fuck Trump, fuck his tax bill that is inching us closer and closer to recession, fuck his health care ideas that are driving up the cost of medication and care to more unaffordable and unattainable levels, fuck his environmental roll backs that line his pockets with money and make my water more unsafe to drink, and double fuck him for his uneducated stance on abortion that could cost a lot of women their lives.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #424 on: February 14, 2019, 06:02:07 PM »
I wish I could ghey him.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #425 on: February 14, 2019, 07:07:54 PM »

There are ones that allow for abortions up to the point of water breaking and being in labor.

At that point the only abortion I support is if there's a complication that could endanger the mother's life.

I'm mostly pro-choice but if you wait for 9 months then you pretty much have already made that choice.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #426 on: February 15, 2019, 01:15:27 AM »
Care to back that up?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #427 on: February 15, 2019, 11:29:41 AM »

There are ones that allow for abortions up to the point of water breaking and being in labor.

At that point the only abortion I support is if there's a complication that could endanger the mother's life.

I'm mostly pro-choice but if you wait for 9 months then you pretty much have already made that choice.

Yeah there are late-term abortions I stand corrected on that term, but find one. Pretend you have a uterus for 6 hours and actually try and find one.

As of 2013 their were only 4 doctors in the entire country that performed 3rd trimester abortions after the assassination of the 5th in 2009, (and one was over 70 years of age. )

https://slate.com/human-interest/2013/09/after-tiller-a-documentary-about-late-term-abortion-and-the-four-remaining-doctors-who-perform-it.html
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 11:33:28 AM by Icequeen »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #428 on: February 15, 2019, 11:32:00 AM »
Here's the total...

As of 2000, only eight states had no restrictions on abortion. Those were Alaska, Colorado, D.C., New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, and Vermont.

Of those Alaska has medical restrictions in place that make it almost impossible to get an abortion after the first trimester of pregnancy, forcing most women to travel out of state to receive one. (around a 3 day trip).

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2016/11/30/aclu-planned-parenthood-sue-over-restrictions-on-second-trimester-abortions-in-alaska/

In Colorado, “Outpatient abortion is available up to 26 weeks. In addition, medically indicated termination of pregnancy up to 34 weeks is also an option for conditions such as fetal anomalies, genetic disorder, fetal demise and/or severe medical problems.”

https://prochoicecolorado.org/laws-policy/in-our-state/

D.C. has some of the least restrictions in the country, but most clinics and doctors have their own restrictions.

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/dc-law/district-of-columbia-abortion-laws.html

New Hampshire outlawed a safe second-trimester abortion procedure with no exception to protect a woman’s health in 2012.  (2012 N.H. Laws 283. )

“New Hampshire’s law makes certain previability, second-trimester abortion procedures a felony, unless the physician and another legally and financially independent physician determine that the abortion is necessary to save the woman’s life.”

As of 2014, 60% of New Hampshire counties had no clinics that provided abortions

https://www.prochoiceamerica.org/state-law/new-hampshire/
https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/state-facts-about-abortion-new-hampshire

New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, and Vermont have limited restrictions.

Data only obtainable from 2012 shows there were approximately 600 abortions a year after 24 weeks and most are for fetal anomalies.

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/how-many-late-term-abortions-are-really-performed-in-the-united-states/

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #429 on: February 15, 2019, 02:55:57 PM »
https://www.vox.com/2019/2/1/18205428/virginia-abortion-bill-kathy-tran-ralph-northam

I believe that this is the one that Pappy is talking about. Unsurprisingly it's been a little misreported in the sort of media that people like Pappy and Al follow.

I love how conservatives care so much about babies before they are born, but after you're born they don't give a fuck about your wellbeing. Until you're old and suffering and want the choice to die with dignity and on your own terms. And then they start giving a fuck about you again, your life is too precious for that and you have to wait for their non-existent God to decide when your time is up.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #430 on: February 15, 2019, 04:44:13 PM »
Honestly, I knew we had Trump followers but I didn't realise we had Bible Belt representatives.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #431 on: February 15, 2019, 06:46:47 PM »
Honestly, I knew we had Trump followers but I didn't realise we had Bible Belt representatives.

Evangelicals have become the biggest backers and supporters of the kool aid Trump's pushing. We have local churches around here preaching that you're not a Christian if you don't support the president because he was "appointed by God"  :autism:.

Here's something I find somewhat scary and a bit humorous all at the same time. See if you can see any parallels in this and the current atmosphere. But then maybe it's just me...and I need to lay off the :wine:.
Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

1.  Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.

2.  No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

3.  No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.

4.  Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

5.  There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.

6.  Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.

7.  There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.

8.  Followers feel they can never be "good enough".

9.  The group/leader is always right.

10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.

1.  Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.

2.  Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.

3.  Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".

4.  Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.

5.  Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.

6.  Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supersede any personal goals or individual interests.

7.  A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.

8.  Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.

9.  Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.

10.  Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.

https://culteducation.com/warningsigns.html

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #432 on: February 15, 2019, 09:10:54 PM »
Bills proposed to kill babies when they are born?

Educate yourself on that term he's pushing that doesn't fucking EXIST. There are no "late-term abortions".

This is medical intervention to end a pregnancy when either the babies or the mother's life is at risk...or life is not sustainable outside of the womb...or in the case of rape. 

Many of these so called "late term abortions" result in premature babies, "wanted" babies...babies that would never have a chance otherwise. Babies like my 20 yr old son. These are not the result of "arbitrary" medical reasons like his asshole nimrod son is preaching about. Over 5% of pregnancies in the US can result in a life endangering condition called preeclampsia, a condition that puts both the mother's and the babies life at risk...or on a transplant list when left to progress too far without intervention....and that's just one reason. Then there are cases like the one below. Every. Single. Day.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/late-term-abortion-rape_us_5c630b8de4b0a8731aeabbd6

Yeah...so maybe this is sort of a "personal proclivity" on my end. Bite Me.

Fuck right off with that bullshit.

They wrote a bill supporting 3rd term abortion and when asked if that was up to and including delivery Kathy Tran said it was. Ralph Northam took it further and said in practical terms that meant the baby would be delivered and made comfortable and then a discussion would be had with the mother to see what she chooses then.

This is infanticide. It is not late term abortion.

So you can jam your ignorant bullshit.

Here's the total...

As of 2000, only eight states had no restrictions on abortion. Those were Alaska, Colorado, D.C., New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, and Vermont.

Of those Alaska has medical restrictions in place that make it almost impossible to get an abortion after the first trimester of pregnancy, forcing most women to travel out of state to receive one. (around a 3 day trip).

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2016/11/30/aclu-planned-parenthood-sue-over-restrictions-on-second-trimester-abortions-in-alaska/

In Colorado, “Outpatient abortion is available up to 26 weeks. In addition, medically indicated termination of pregnancy up to 34 weeks is also an option for conditions such as fetal anomalies, genetic disorder, fetal demise and/or severe medical problems.”

https://prochoicecolorado.org/laws-policy/in-our-state/

D.C. has some of the least restrictions in the country, but most clinics and doctors have their own restrictions.

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/dc-law/district-of-columbia-abortion-laws.html

New Hampshire outlawed a safe second-trimester abortion procedure with no exception to protect a woman’s health in 2012.  (2012 N.H. Laws 283. )

“New Hampshire’s law makes certain previability, second-trimester abortion procedures a felony, unless the physician and another legally and financially independent physician determine that the abortion is necessary to save the woman’s life.”

As of 2014, 60% of New Hampshire counties had no clinics that provided abortions

https://www.prochoiceamerica.org/state-law/new-hampshire/
https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/state-facts-about-abortion-new-hampshire

New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, and Vermont have limited restrictions.

Data only obtainable from 2012 shows there were approximately 600 abortions a year after 24 weeks and most are for fetal anomalies.

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/how-many-late-term-abortions-are-really-performed-in-the-united-states/

And precisely NONE of this has a damn thing to say about what was excluded by a recent late term abortion bill or what the practicalities of what happens if abortion is given at or around delivery and a mother goes into labour.

None of it.

Kathy Tran was honest about what the bill does and does not spell out and Ralph Northan was honest about the practicality of "aborting babies" at stage of labour. You can pretend they were not said or that it was hypothetical or whatever you like. I have no reason to.

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/1/18205428/virginia-abortion-bill-kathy-tran-ralph-northam

I believe that this is the one that Pappy is talking about. Unsurprisingly it's been a little misreported in the sort of media that people like Pappy and Al follow.

I love how conservatives care so much about babies before they are born, but after you're born they don't give a fuck about your wellbeing. Until you're old and suffering and want the choice to die with dignity and on your own terms. And then they start giving a fuck about you again, your life is too precious for that and you have to wait for their non-existent God to decide when your time is up.

Cool talking point. I have heard it a lot but apart from regurgitating this well worn narrative, what evidence do you have of "Conservatives care so much about babies before they are born, but after you're born they don't give a fuck about your wellbeing." Big claim and you have BIG proof of this don't you?

No you don't really because it was never meant to be questioned. It is like quoting a passage in a book or a poem and having no conception of what the passage means just that it sounds good.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #433 on: February 15, 2019, 09:18:17 PM »
Dumb prick. Adding new words to what Trump actually said to support your non-existent case. He said "when you're a star they let you do it....".

Idiot. When you are a star they let you do it =/= i do it. It does mean if i wanted to and they considered me a star, they would let me.

Again you said and one of them was POTUS. Is that the truth or are you making it up?

"When you're a star they let you do it."

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Yeah, go ahead and tell us that he didn't, that it's just locker room talk. How naïve can you get?

Yes i have given my thoughts on this previously. Billy Bush was a relatively young good-looking man in his prime.
Trump could have talked up his being richer, more famous, more powerful, more successful.
Instead he bragged and desperately made up fanciful stories about how great and attractive he was to women.
Ask yourself why? Because at 59 and past his peak and having his youthful good looks disappear, he was feeling outgunned and desperate and have to make up bullshit to salve his ego

It's sweet that you have such faith in Trump. It really is.

Only an idiot could read what I just wrote and think it some commendation for the President.

It actually reminds me of when I was a kid in my early teens and boys would make up tall tales about what their sexual experience was with girls. In most guys this disappears after you are ACTUALLY sexually active but that is most. Some competitive guys will still exaggerate and lie and misrepresent how much women in general or certain women want them. It is braggadocios, it is arrogant, it is fickle, it is immature, it is stupid and it speaks of a threatened ego needing to be pumped up. 

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #434 on: February 15, 2019, 10:37:39 PM »
...and I call bullshit...it was another narrative misconstrued and twisted by the religious right.

One woman misspoke during an interview (a mother of 4 kids), admits to that error and every pro lifer this side of the equator is foaming at the mouth like a bunch of rabid dogs. 

Meanwhile Trump is going 1,000 lies a minute, and paying off his affairs with campaign funds, and it's "whoopsie" he's only human....(one can only wonder how many abortions he's paid for in his lifetime)

"Virginia law already allows for third-trimester abortions — about one percent of all abortions, according to the CDC — if three physicians agree a pregnant woman’s mental or physical health is at risk. Tran’s bill would have reduced the requisite number of doctors to one, and removed the requirement for anticipated harm to be “substantially and irredeemably” were she denied an abortion. (“How confident do you have to be that a woman is going to die?” a Harvard Medical School professor and specialist in maternal-fetal medicine once put it to me. “What if there would be complete loss of renal function — does that not merit consideration? What if a woman is going to go blind if she remains pregnant? Those are the kind of nuances that are hard to make bumper stickers out of")

https://www.thecut.com/2019/02/the-false-outrage-over-kathy-trans-infanticide-bill.html

"Under current law in Virginia, third-trimester abortions are permitted when a woman’s physician and two other doctors certify that continuing a pregnancy would result in a mother’s death, or “substantially and irremediably impair the mental or physical health of the woman.” This week Kathy Tran, a Democrat in Virginia’s House of Delegates, testified in favor of a bill that would end the requirement for two extra doctors to sign off on such abortions, and strike the words “substantially and irremediably” from the existing law. Similar legislation has been introduced in past years. Despite what you might have heard, at no point did Tran try to legalize infanticide."

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/syndicated-columnists/article225606240.html#storylink=cpy

"Virginia Del. Kathy Tran said Thursday that she “misspoke” during a legislative hearing earlier this week about a bill that would have loosened restrictions on late-term abortions. Her comments sparked death threats, and intense backlash from GOP politicians — including President Trump.

“I wish that I was quicker on my feet and I wish that I was able to be more agile in that moment,” Tran, 41, a first-term Democrat from Fairfax County, said in an interview. “And I misspoke, and I really regret that.”

When a Republican lawmaker asked during the hearing whether the bill would allow for an abortion to occur when a woman is in labor and about to give birth, Tran said yes.

But on Thursday, Tran, a mother of four, corrected herself. “I should have said: ‘Clearly, no, because infanticide is not allowed in Virginia, and what would have happened in that moment would be a live birth.’ ”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/lawmaker-at-center-of-abortion-bill-firestorm-elected-as-part-of-democratic-wave-that-changed-richmond/2019/01/31/d4f76ecc-2565-11e9-90cd-dedb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.66a4db026638
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 10:39:11 PM by Icequeen »