Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24071 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #390 on: February 06, 2019, 05:29:03 AM »
Am I the only one who finds Barack Obama handsome?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #391 on: February 06, 2019, 05:51:13 AM »

Can't say he does it for me
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #392 on: February 06, 2019, 09:50:18 AM »
Nope, me too. I also found him far more "real".

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #393 on: February 06, 2019, 06:21:48 PM »
https://abovethelaw.com/2019/01/national-emergency-is-stupid-illegal/

What does article 2 of the constitution allow for the President to do in respect to National Emergencies?

What does the National emergencies act 1976 allow?

How many BILLIONS of dollars are not obligated but are appropriated by the Department of Defence budget?

Is he the executive authority allowed to call National Emergencies and without congressional approval be able to use such funds that are not obligated from Government budgets to fund such National Emergencies?

How much does he need to fund the wall? How much is appropriated but not obligated and is this more than enough to fund the wall? Does he HAVE o seek congressional approval? Does he need to provide provisions or concessions?

Did you read the article? Do you need someone to explain it to you?

Sorry, you're on your own. Flash your MAGA cap, though. I'm sure you'll find others just as confused as you are.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #394 on: February 07, 2019, 01:39:15 AM »

What does article 2 of the constitution allow for the President to do in respect to National Emergencies?

How many BILLIONS of dollars are not obligated but are appropriated by the Department of Defence budget?

Is he the executive authority allowed to call National Emergencies and without congressional approval be able to use such funds that are not obligated from Government budgets to fund such National Emergencies?

How much does he need to fund the wall? How much is appropriated but not obligated and is this more than enough to fund the wall? Does he HAVE o seek congressional approval? Does he need to provide provisions or concessions?

Sorry, you're on your own. Flash your MAGA cap, though. I'm sure you'll find others just as confused as you are.

Nope i didn't. Cry a waterfall
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #395 on: February 08, 2019, 06:21:13 PM »

I was being polite. Your response gave it away, you know.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #396 on: February 09, 2019, 02:30:21 AM »

I was being polite. Your response gave it away, you know.

Yes, I have often said "That Odeon is so polite a complete fuckwit"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #397 on: February 09, 2019, 03:41:04 PM »
Again, grab that MAGA cap and try to live with yourself.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #398 on: February 09, 2019, 03:52:04 PM »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #399 on: February 09, 2019, 05:13:28 PM »

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #400 on: February 09, 2019, 06:33:50 PM »
In terms of people who claimed that Trump touched women inappropriately?

Well one of them is still POTUS
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #401 on: February 09, 2019, 09:13:56 PM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #402 on: February 10, 2019, 05:35:46 AM »
Looking forward to the congress hearings. ;D

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #403 on: February 10, 2019, 07:58:47 AM »
In terms of people who claimed that Trump touched women inappropriately?

Well one of them is still POTUS

Except it isn't. Is it? "They would let you do anything...grab them by the pussy" does not say "I grabbed them by the pussy" it says "If one were to want to grab them by the pussy, they would be okay with that".

So is one of them still POTUS?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #404 on: February 10, 2019, 01:49:19 PM »
Dumb prick. Adding new words to what Trump actually said to support your non-existent case. He said "when you're a star they let you do it....".