Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24072 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #375 on: January 26, 2019, 05:31:19 PM »
The orange moron had a really rotten day yesterday. I love it how his fans now try to twist what happened to make it sound like a win, somehow.

:hahaha:

You'd probably have to rationally speak to how it was rotten first. I don't think you can. The is not on Trump's fan but rather on you for pushing a silly narrative
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #376 on: January 26, 2019, 10:50:28 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #377 on: January 26, 2019, 11:46:59 PM »

Wow one does not walk like the other. That is amazing!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #378 on: January 27, 2019, 02:58:25 AM »
At the end of a disastrous day, one Trump adviser told CNN's Jim Acosta, "The White House is walking in a valley tonight."

Oh, and

"We will not Cave!" Trump had tweeted on Wednesday, two days before doing exactly that, on the very terms Democrats had demanded.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #379 on: January 27, 2019, 03:30:32 AM »
At the end of a disastrous day, one Trump adviser told CNN's Jim Acosta, "The White House is walking in a valley tonight."

Oh, and

"We will not Cave!" Trump had tweeted on Wednesday, two days before doing exactly that, on the very terms Democrats had demanded.

I son't think he will cave either I think he will keep pushing for the wall and will get it. In fact I firmly believe he will offer a few concessions on DACA and TPS again, in return for $5 Billion wall funding and the Democrats will resist. Still he won't cave. He will then say "Fuck you all, you are impossible, I will just declare it an emergency and get more funding with no concessions for you and you all can suck my dick"

He opened up government (did not cave) for exactly three reasons:

One is he wanted to be seen as the reasonable one, whilst he took responsibility for the shutdown he was not getting results from the Dems and pushed things about as far as he could with making Pelosi look bad amoung her fellow Dems - now they will see if she is serious about the "Holding the government hostage" narrative (she isn't);

Secondly Some government employees have missed two cheques - any longer and even the government workers who were supporting Trump doing this will have been removing support. Even as a partial shutdown it was starting to become a bigger issue;

Thirdly, Going the national emergency will become an easier path even if it does get litigated and he will be able to get get more funds for the border and rightly put this all on Pelosi and Schumer - "Well its a shame Pelosi, I would have liked just teh $5 billion an dwould have negotiated some concessions for that but now you get no concessions and I will just get $7 billion as my $5 billion was on the low side. Everyone else, you can blame Pelosi for not championing your DACA and lapsing TPS status, not me, I gave her every chance to make this deal"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #380 on: January 27, 2019, 09:03:46 AM »
What's really funny is that he now accepted a deal that was worse than the one he was offered before he decided to shut down the government. Another difference, of course, is that his approval ratings took a serious hit without any benefit whatsoever.

Mr Art of the Deal really sucks at this deal-making thing.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: January 27, 2019, 09:09:13 AM »
Trump pisses all the right people off.  A fine President in my book.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #382 on: January 27, 2019, 09:41:20 AM »
What's really funny is that he now accepted a deal that was worse than the one he was offered before he decided to shut down the government. Another difference, of course, is that his approval ratings took a serious hit without any benefit whatsoever.

Mr Art of the Deal really sucks at this deal-making thing.  :hahaha:

A fucking idiot would think so. You do, for example.

He is in the best position he could be in given that he owned the shutdown.

He owned the shutdown. THAT was stupid. Or at the very least it was poorly thought out. The polls reflect this. HOWEVER considering this he DID give the Democrats all the opportunities to get something for his $5 billion wall.

Now he has stopped the shutdown he owned. He will give three weeks and work through that. However this time he is not locked into a shutdown he is responsible for and IF the Democrats do not come to the party, then that is not on him and HE can say "Well you do not care enough to get some concessions for DACA and TPS, but instead I will stop negotiating for $5 billion and instead get $7 billion border funds from National Emergency with no concessions, thank Pelosi for that. Too late for negotiation now". 

This is a REALLY strong position. It also means that going forward the Dems who were wanting to work with Trump, and were interested in getting some positive results for illegal immigrants attributed to their time in their two year term, only to find Pelosi wanted to be tough on him. The result of this LIKELY will be he gets 40% more wall and they get 0% of concessions.

It also means that Trump will not be blamed for HAVING to get National Emergency Funds as he gave Pelosi every chance to fix this.

Great position to be in.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #383 on: January 27, 2019, 10:17:37 AM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2019, 12:56:56 PM »
It would have been fun to watch Trump declare a national emergency and then lose in court, but I guess there is still time. This way, the 800,000 people he let down for his vanity project will get paid before he is humiliated again.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #385 on: January 29, 2019, 03:28:43 PM »
:rofl:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #386 on: January 30, 2019, 02:33:40 AM »
It would have been fun to watch Trump declare a national emergency and then lose in court, but I guess there is still time. This way, the 800,000 people he let down for his vanity project will get paid before he is humiliated again.

Which courts and under what laws? No?

There are 4 Liberal judges in the Supreme Court and one of them is fucked up and probably going to retire or die. There is 4 constitutionalist voters who WILL vote than Trump has the right to use emergency funds, and one Swing Republican John Roberts who is likely to vote with his fellow Republicans. If Trump can replace RBG, game over.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #388 on: February 06, 2019, 01:45:00 AM »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #389 on: February 06, 2019, 03:41:24 AM »
https://abovethelaw.com/2019/01/national-emergency-is-stupid-illegal/

What does article 2 of the constitution allow for the President to do in respect to National Emergencies?

What does the National emergencies act 1976 allow?

How many BILLIONS of dollars are not obligated but are appropriated by the Department of Defence budget?

Is he the executive authority allowed to call National Emergencies and without congressional approval be able to use such funds that are not obligated from Government budgets to fund such National Emergencies?

How much does he need to fund the wall? How much is appropriated but not obligated and is this more than enough to fund the wall? Does he HAVE o seek congressional approval? Does he need to provide provisions or concessions?