Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24077 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #360 on: January 21, 2019, 03:58:27 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/donald-trump-lies-factcheckers

Holy smoke, Trump said 1,200 false or misleading things in October 2018 alone!!!!
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #361 on: January 21, 2019, 06:39:18 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/donald-trump-lies-factcheckers

Holy smoke, Trump said 1,200 false or misleading things in October 2018 alone!!!!

Are the fact checkers all accurate? If so what percentage are NOT biased? https://www.newsbusters.org/fact-checkers

Don't pretend that anyone here is stupid enough to believe that just because a fact checker says something is a fact that it is a fact
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #362 on: January 21, 2019, 10:15:45 AM »
Don't you think an independent site would be a better first step to check the fact-checkers?

In the meanwhile:

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/12/646708799/fact-check-who-gets-credit-for-the-booming-u-s-economy

https://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #363 on: January 25, 2019, 10:49:24 AM »
FBI arresting Trump associate Roger Stone this morning...

I could watch this alllll day looonnng.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #364 on: January 25, 2019, 03:35:42 PM »
Don't you think an independent site would be a better first step to check the fact-checkers?

In the meanwhile:

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/12/646708799/fact-check-who-gets-credit-for-the-booming-u-s-economy

https://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/

Depends as to what is independent. I have been told Factcheck.org was independent:

So I looked into FactCheck.org. Definitely left leaning and tied to Obama through https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Annenberg_Challenge of which he is a board member

Other organizations and programs of the Foundation

Annenberg Challenge: In 1993, the largest gift to public education was made by Ambassador Walter Annenberg, a $500 million grant named the Annenberg Challenge. The grant was designed to unite the resources throughout the United States and ideas of those committed to increasing the effectiveness of public schooling. Recognizing that no single gift could improve all schools, the Challenge served as a catalyst to energize and support educational reform efforts across the country.

Annenberg Institute for School Reform at Brown University: AISR was established at Brown University in 1993 through an anonymous gift of $5 million. Several months later, a $50-million gift – part of Ambassador Walter H. Annenberg's $500-million Challenge to the Nation to improve public education in America – enabled the fledgling Institute to expand the scope of its work. In appreciation of the Ambassador's gift, AISR was renamed in his honor. AISR adopted its current mission in 1998: “To develop, share, and act on knowledge that improves the conditions and outcomes of schooling in America, especially in urban communities and in schools serving disadvantaged children.“

The Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania: The Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania developed FactCheck.org. Factcheck.org monitors the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #365 on: January 25, 2019, 03:46:43 PM »
I’m a super genius and I’m marrying Lucifer. I’m an angel now. I’m about to die. I’m sorry. Please don’t get left behind.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #366 on: January 25, 2019, 04:17:50 PM »
I’m a super genius and I’m marrying Lucifer. I’m an angel now. I’m about to die. I’m sorry. Please don’t get left behind.
I can recommend that you wear comfortable shoes.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #367 on: January 25, 2019, 06:35:17 PM »
I can recommend that you wear comfortable shoes.

Gravity is very dense in this area. My head hurts like LRAD. No more lrad. Lrad bad bad.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #368 on: January 26, 2019, 02:42:01 AM »
The retard blinked and now people can get their paychecks. Stone got indicted. All in all, yesterday was quite entertaining. :2thumbsup:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #369 on: January 26, 2019, 04:53:47 AM »
I was hungry.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #370 on: January 26, 2019, 05:10:45 AM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #371 on: January 26, 2019, 07:12:57 AM »

How has she won?

Before you answer :

1) Trump is now seen as the person who was prepared to negotiate for concessions in return for the border wall. She was not.
2) Pelosi in missing this opportunity has cut off options for DACA and TPS illegal immigrants.
3) It has also robbed her Fellow House Senators of real opportunities to get real results for the first 2 weeks of their 104 week term.
4) Trump will now wait 3 weeks before declaring National Emergency at the border and going for $7 Billion (that is a 40% increase) WITH NO concessions.
5) If he does this then she will be seen as someone who missed some great opportunities and opportunities for her fellow House members and allowed Trump to build 40% more wall all to snub him.
6) there are a number of Democrats who have already broken ranks with her over this (to be fair there are about half the same number of Republicans who have broken ranks from Donald Trump too).

It would be idiotic to say she has won.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #372 on: January 26, 2019, 10:02:01 AM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #373 on: January 26, 2019, 03:32:49 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #374 on: January 26, 2019, 04:58:11 PM »
The orange moron had a really rotten day yesterday. I love it how his fans now try to twist what happened to make it sound like a win, somehow.

:hahaha:

- Albert Einstein