Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 24075 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2017, 04:59:11 PM »
It's just a stupid typo, and I enjoyed the comic relief it created.  :dunno:

:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2017, 06:39:30 PM »
In this reality. A man who is unable to admit a mistake an learn from it is functionally retarded. This is bad if you are a bus driver or a nurse, but a fucking disaster if you have the keys to the nukes.

But then, you don't understand why it's so bad either, do you?

Yes, the keys to the nukes is a perfectly valid argument, isn't it? It suggests that if he cannot admit a mistake, then having keys to the nukes (whatever the fuck that in itself means (codes to the football?)) has some bigger consequence.  What exactly do YOU believe it means? Spell it out. It would mean he would, in not admitting a mistake was a mistake, want to blow up a country? That is a leap of logic....but let's run with it. If he cannot admit that a mistake is a mistake (even were it a mistake in the first place - which is up for debate) AND that meant that having the "keys to nukes" was a threat....how?

If he has "keys to nukes" AND a desire to use them because he made a mistake he did not admit to and it made him want to nuke a country for some reason, how is he going to use his keys to do this due to the the fact it is not a decision he can follow through on by his own.

Walk me through this please as for all your "But then, you don't understand why it's so bad either, do you?"

Or perhaps you could admit YOU made a mistake. Not a bad thing, unless you have control of the Admin Panel.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #122 on: June 04, 2017, 09:49:50 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #123 on: June 04, 2017, 10:09:08 AM »
In this reality. A man who is unable to admit a mistake an learn from it is functionally retarded. This is bad if you are a bus driver or a nurse, but a fucking disaster if you have the keys to the nukes.

Yes, the keys to the nukes is a perfectly valid argument, isn't it? It suggests that if he cannot admit a mistake, then having keys to the nukes (whatever the fuck that in itself means (codes to the football?)) has some bigger consequence.  What exactly do YOU believe it means? Spell it out. It would mean he would, in not admitting a mistake was a mistake, want to blow up a country? That is a leap of logic....but let's run with it. If he cannot admit that a mistake is a mistake (even were it a mistake in the first place - which is up for debate) AND that meant that having the "keys to nukes" was a threat....how?

If he has "keys to nukes" AND a desire to use them because he made a mistake he did not admit to and it made him want to nuke a country for some reason, how is he going to use his keys to do this due to the the fact it is not a decision he can follow through on by his own.

Walk me through this please as for all your "But then, you don't understand why it's so bad either, do you?"

Or perhaps you could admit YOU made a mistake. Not a bad thing, unless you have control of the Admin Panel.

You really have no clue, do you?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2017, 03:56:40 PM »

I know and you know that you made a mistake and now you, like Donald, look a little silly and stubborn.  Rather than attempt to answer, you deflect.

It's okay. There was no good option. You either could not admit it was stupid and be like Donald, "explain" and fall over yourself in trying to justify stupidity, or simply confess that you said something ridiculous because you hate Trump and it makes you say really stupid things.

I got your deflection answer that has you unable to admit your mistakes. It is a trait you share with Trump.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:49:09 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2017, 07:48:04 PM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2017, 01:18:51 PM »

I know and you know that you made a mistake and now you, like Donald, look a little silly and stubborn.  Rather than attempt to answer, you deflect.

It's okay. There was no good option. You either could not admit it was stupid and be like Donald, "explain" and fall over yourself in trying to justify stupidity, or simply confess that you said something ridiculous because you hate Trump and it makes you say really stupid things.

I got your deflection answer that has you unable to admit your mistakes. It is a trait you share with Trump.

I love it how you try to cover your ignorance by attacking me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2017, 03:00:44 PM »

I love how you are unable to back yourself, ever, and deflect by calling others ignorant.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:02:39 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2017, 09:38:33 PM »
Stop being crybabies you two.  :hahaha:

Let's make this thread about Trump political cartoons.  :zoinks:

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 09:40:11 PM by Gopher Gary »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2017, 07:06:02 AM »
Don't know how to link this better.

Where is Spicer?
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeed/status/871813309674119168

I fucking died when I pulled it up last night. :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2017, 02:36:30 PM »

I love how you are unable to back yourself, ever, and deflect by calling others ignorant.

I call *you* ignorant. That's because you are an idiot and can't help it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2017, 03:03:14 PM »

I call *you* ignorant. That's because you are an idiot and can't help it.

Oh, in that case you should have no issue in actually countering what I said about the threat of him having keys to the nukes. No? Course not

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2017, 03:40:54 PM »

Where is Spicer?

Got the message: The media could not be played. Is a twitter account required?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2017, 08:31:38 PM »
This one is for Icequeen, because it depicts that lip thing she likes so much.  :zoinks:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2017, 09:07:57 PM »

Where is Spicer?

Got the message: The media could not be played. Is a twitter account required?

I have one, but it's broken for me also.

It was a take on Spicer hiding in the bushes. Cute.